Break Ups

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun's boyfriend. Again.


 

Chanyeol hears Junmyeon coming up the stairs and instinctively grabs Baekhyun, pushing the runt behind him. Then he orders Sehun and Jongin to stand in formation like Junmyeon has the power to take all three of them out with a bag of condoms and lubricant (both of which will be thrown away as soon as Chanyeol gets his hands on them).

"What the hell are you doing in my goddamn house, Park!?" Junmyeon barks as he strides towards them from the end of the hall. 

Not far behind, Minseok runs after him with a vase held over his head that he had snatched from one of the tables in the foyer. "I dare warn you, Kim! If you must take one more step, I shall break this Japanese Satsuma vase from the 1900's on your head!"

Junmyeon only stops for a second to wonder if the vase is worth saving... It's not. 

"Do what you want. That's only worth $10,000," he says before he keeps walking.

Realizing that the vase has no value, Minseok screams, throwing the vase over the balcony, shattering it, before running back downstairs to find something more of value.

Returning his focus back to the trio, Junmyeon begins swinging the plastic convenience bag around him like it's a weapon. It can't cause any damage against Sehun and Jongin's baseball bats, but it's enough to make him look cool to Baekhyun who, despite behind protected, can still see him through the cracks between his fellow gang members' bodies.

"Do you mind leaving? My boyfriend and I were in the middle of something," Junmyeon says, rubbing it in Chanyeol's face. "Isn't that right, babe?"

"He's not your babe!" Jongin retaliates, pointing his bat in the gangless leader's face.

Snorting, Junmyeon rolls his eyes. "Sorry. Who are you?"

"I--"

"Oh, right. The stupid one." Throwing the plastic bag at Jongin's face, Junmyeon's able to blind him long enough to grab a hold of his bat, stealing it before kicking the boy backwards. Within seconds, Jongin is on the ground, leaving 2/3 of their gang left standing.

In the background, the fire alarm begins to ring and thee smell of burning curtains reach their senses.

Yet, they all ignore their burning surroundings.

Sehun's the next one to move, raising his bat over his head before attempting to strike Junmyeon on the noggin, but the leader dodges it and swings his own bat, hitting Chanyeol's last remaining defense on the knee cap. 

Just as his friend had been defeated, Sehun falls over.

It's only Chanyeol left and, unfortunately for him, he only has his fists against Junmyeon's bat. But he knows he's better at hand-to-hand combat than Junmyeon is. All he needs is to get that stupid bat away from him.

"I'll give you three seconds to give him over to me," Junmyeon offers nicely. "Like I said, we were in the middle of something."

Baekhyun speaks up from behind Chanyeol despite the giant trying to keep him quiet. "Junmyeonnie, your house alarm is ringing! Maybe it's not the best time to do the !" 

If Chanyeol could roll his eyes to the back of his head, he would. He can't stand Baekhyun saying his rival's name like that. "Listen, can you shut up?"

Frowning, Baekhyun gives Chanyeol a small shove. "I'm only being nice!"

"You hear that, Park? He's only being nice and you're here ruining his first time." 

Junmyeon shakes his head as he cautiously moves forward. He tries to get around the giant and grab Baekhyun from behind, but Chanyeol rotates them together and shuffles Baekhyun with him until the runt's safe from Junmyeon's grasp. 

"Can you ing stop that!" Junmyeon growls. "I just wanted to !"

"The !" Baekhyun giggles, blushing. 

Chanyeol questions where the runt's loyalty lies until Baekhyun hugs him from behind tightly. 

"We're leaving," he says as he walks both of them backwards until they manage to turn their positions so that they're the ones standing outside and Junmyeon's left standing in his own room as Sehun and Jongin crawl out of it. "Let's go, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun gasps, eyes sparkling and cheeks flushed as Chanyeol turns around and they lock eyes for the first time. "I like it when you say my name! Say it again, Yeol--"

"Shut up, runt."

Grabbing Baekhyun by the hand, Chanyeol begins running down the hall with the little one in tow. Sehun and Jongin are slowly regarding their strength, using each other to help the other one stand up. 

While Sehun is helping Jongin walk the hall, Junmyeon passes both of with a few quick strides and hurries after Chanyeol's trail.

Just as the giant reaches the bottom of the staircase, heading towards the door and past the burning furniture that Yoongi had created, Junmyeon stands over the balcony and yells over it. "Do what you want, Park! After today, I'll still be his boyfriend and you'll still be nothing more than some kid that not even Posh Posh can clean up. You're a broke loser, your gang members can't fight for , and you needed the Rich Daddy's Club to help you break into my house. I have to ing laugh--"

"You're wrong!"

The tiny voice makes everyone stop, even Yoongi who was in the midst of taking a break from fire breathing.

All eyes go to Baekhyun.

"You're not my boyfriend anymore." There's silence all around except for the sound of crackling (from the fires). "I don't like you when you're mean, Junmyeonnie."

The expression on Junmyeon's face softens. "Baek--"

Holding the giant's hand tighter, Baekhyun continues to glare up at the gang leader. "And... and don't call my boyfriend a loser, because he's not!"

"Baekhyun, wait!" Junmyeon begins his descent down the steps, but is stopped by Minseok who runs out from the living room carrying s yellow packet folder. 

"I hereby sue you for endangering the lives of me and my peers! I have also reported you to the fire department for fire safety violations!" After shoving the folder in Junmyeon's hands, Minseok turns around and points to the front entrance. "Posh Posh Gang, retreat back to your Lamborghinis! Kyungsoo, be a chap and use your guns to pick Taehyung off the lawn! His Balenciaga sweater will be stained by the grass soon if we should not hurry!"

One by one, the members of PPG exit the burning house, followed by Sehun and Jongin until Chanyeol and Baekhyun are left. 

"You break into my home, set it on fire, steal my boyfriend, and sue me for fire damage?" Bitterly, Junmyeon laughs. "That's ed up, Park."

"That's funny," Chanyeol says. "Can't steal what was never yours."

Junmyeon grins, but it's the kind of grin that means he has something planned up his sleeve, leaving Chanyeol unable to ease. "But you know what'll always be mine? His first kiss."

Baekhyun gasps incredulously at the outward lie. "Hey! You  know that was--" He stops, turning to Chanyeol. "Don't listen to him. My lips are still yours! See? Mmmmmmmmm--"

Covering Baekhyun's mouth with his palm, Chanyeol looks straight at Junmyeon, making sure the latter knew that he wasn't falling for it. "No one gives a about the first kiss as long as the last one's ing better."

"Yeah!? And who's the last one?"

Chanyeol almost says it. He can feel Baekhyun's fat eyes burning holes at the back of his head. Growling, the giant doesn't answer. He only turns to the front door. 

" off, Kim!" he yells as he drags Baekhyun out with him.

As Junmyeon watches the two walk away in the distance, he can hear Baekhyun whining, "Tell me! Tell me!"


a/n: ok so like we're getting there. we have to have the school trip. it has to happen in every high school fic uh

leave me a comment (btw did yall see drew come back to youtube ;laskdfj legend)

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work!