ers

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun's in the middle of a .

 


 

Minseok didn't disappoint with the "guns". 

As Chanyeol watches him pull up to Junmyeon's house where he and the rest of his other gang members are waiting, he notices that the guns sticking out the window, big, fat, and dangerous.

Each of the 3 members of the Posh Posh Gang (PPG for short) pulls up in a Lamborghini Murcielago, except for Minseok who arrives in his brand new Aston Martin. After parking on the side of the streets, Minseok leads the three other boys to Chanyeol, introducing them.

"I don't believe I have introduced you all to my gents. This is Do Kyungsoo," Minseok starts, motioning to the member with the least amount of hair on his head. "His father owns several oil rigs in the ocean, making him one of Korea's richest heir to a family fortune."

Chanyeol reaches out to shake Kyungsoo's hand but when the latter grabs it, he squeezes too hard, making Chanyeol wince as he pulls back. "What the —"

"He's also very powerful. Show him your guns, Mr. Do."

Without saying a word, Kyungsoo shrugs off his black jacket, revealing himself in a plain white shirt. But it's a fitting shirt so when he flexes, his muscles are clear, toned, and hard.
The shirt makes a tiny tearing sound.

Pleased, Minseok turns to the next boy. "This is Min Yoongi. His mother re-married a millionaire, but due to a tragic accident while on a private yacht trip to Milan, he, as you commoners would say, died. Therefore, his misfortune turned into their multi-million fortune"

Chanyeol frowns as he looks over the boy. "And what can he do?"

"It's rather not gentlemen-like, but he spits fire." Minseok smiles. "Go on."

Yoongi pulls out a barbecue lighter and a flask that's usually meant for whiskey, but it contains a different type of alcohol. Putting the liquid and light in his mouth, he creates a fire that makes Shippuden era Sasuke Uchiha look like Genin.

Sehun takes a step back and hides behind Jongin who also steps back behind Chanyeol.

"Lastly, this is Taehyung." Minseok says.

At this point, Chanyeol's getting frisky. What if Baekhyun was already getting canoodled by Junmyeon and they were still out here blowing fires and shaking hands on someone's lawn?

"Now, Taehyung's different. I usually don't accept anything less than a 100 million, but he's special even if he is considered poor with an estimated net-worth of only 90 million," Minseok says.

"How so?" Jongin asks. The boy doesn't look too special.

"He's psychic," Minseok tells everyone proudly. "His great grandfather predicted the Titanic sinking and it did. It runs in the family. He'll be helpful to us."

"Okay, then shouldn't we get going?" Chanyeol asks, beginning to get antsy.

"Yes, yes. We shouldn't dilly dally! A turf is at stake! PPG, let us go!" As soon as Minseok says this, everyone starts running towards Junmyeon's mansion, but it's a long run. The front yard is a lot larger than any of them anticipated.

Taehyung is the first to get tired. "Go on without me!" he yells when the gang is halfway across the grass. "He's...He's...!!!"

He closes his eyes and thinks really hard, harnessing his psychic abilities. His forehead is strained; his last two psychic brain cells shiver as they locate the target. "Byun Baekhyun is on the second floor, last door down the left hall!"

Upon hearing this, Chanyeol runs even faster. It's starting to feel like a damn marathon.

"Good work, Mr. Kim! Go find the nearest shopping center and rest up!" Minseok yells back as he continues to jog along side Jongin who's starting to get tired too.

After five minutes of running, they finally arrive at the mansion's front door. Before Chanyeol can knock, Minseok stops him and calls Kyungsoo up to the front.

Using his strength, Kyungsoo grabs the door handle and pulls it open.

Sehun points out the obvious. "It was unlocked!"

"No, you fool! Do not discredit a PPG member!" Minseok scolds. "Onwards!"

The gang members run inside the mansion just as a maid enters the foyer. The second she sees all the strange men entering the home, she screams and begins to run away.

"Yoongi, set those curtains on fire! We need a distraction!"

Without fail, Yoongi runs to the nearest window and starts blowing flames at the curtains. The maid begins to scream for someone to call 911 as she keeps repeating, "Arsonists! Arsonists!"

Chanyeol looks up and spots the grand staircase. "That psychic kid said second floor to the left. Let's go! Jongin, Sehun, follow me!"

"I shall come as well!" Minseok announces before turning back to Kyungsoo who's waiting for more orders. "Soo, you must wait here and guard the door. We don't know if Junmyeon will call for back up. But if those gentlemen from the fire department arrive, you must let them in."

"Will we have time for our dinner party at six?" Kyungsoo asks him, glancing at his Rolex.

"We shouldn't take long," Minseok assures him. "We'll have plenty of time for our six course dinner."

 


 

Chanyeol rushes to the end of the hall with Jongin and Sehun behind. They're all carrying their baseball bats except for Chanyeol who only brought his fists because Baekhyun once said bats made him look hot--and he's not trying to look "hot" for that him.

Junmyeon's rich and his bedroom door probably costs more than Chanyeol's life but the gangster doesn't care. He's ing ready to kick down the stupid thing.

He twists the door knob and opens the door.

It swings open, revealing a shirtless runt sitting on the edge of the large bed, but he's alone and Junmyeon's no where to be seen.

Baekhyun's startled for a moment as confusion hits him. But when he realizes that it's Chanyeol with Jongin and Sehun holding aluminum baseball bats behind him, he lights up.

Jumping off the bed, Baekhyun squeals as he runs up to Chanyeol with his arms out. It happens too fast for the giant to really process it all, but before he can do anything about it at all, Baekhyun's hugging him tightly.

"I was waiting for Junmyeonnie to come back from the drug store with the lube and condoms, but I can't believe you surprised me! Were you two planning this all along?"

Chanyeol becomes the one who's confused. "What're you talking about!?" he tries to push the little guy away but it's no use. Baekhyun's locked tight.

"You're not here to do it?"

"Do what?"

Baekhyun blushes.

And it kind of makes Chanyeol blush, too.

"To do the ."

Chanyeol stutters. "I--"

A voice interrupts  him and it's its coming from downstairs. It doesn't take much guessing to figure out who it is. "Why is there a kid passed out on the lawn! And why are you setting my house on fire!?"

 


A/N: Decided to add some suga milk tae. Anyways, someone's gonna get ed one way or another

Leave me a comment for clear skin 2k19 UGH

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work!