I'm Your Boyfriend

Think About It

Girls are ing brutal. Especially the psychotic hot ones, and Chanyeol regrets ing them sometimes, because they always find him.

"Park Chanyeol!"

.

"Park Chanyeol, I ing see you!"

Growling, Chanyeol leans back, setting his pool stick upright as he's supporting himself against it. "Jinah."

"Don't you ing 'Jinah' me! You've been avoiding my calls!"

"That's because we broke up," he says, rolling his eyes. God, she was annoying. "I broke up with you two weeks ago."

"No, you didn't." Jinah decides to move closer which was a brave move. Chanyeol could've knocked her out if he cared enough to. "We had a misunderstanding and I think we--"

"It wasn't a misunderstanding and you're ing annoying me. Get out of here."

"Park Chanyeol!"

"Goddamn it, Jinah! I said it's over and I already have a new to keep me amused. Go!"

"Liar!"

"You think I'm lying?"

"Yeah!" Jinah says. "If this exists, call her up! Let me see this new girl of yours!"

"ing..." 

Chanyeol drops his stick and walks to the phone booth. He doesn't have a clue who to call. His cellphone was broken, he doesn't have anyone's number ing memorized. He...

Blinking, Chanyeol reaches into his back pocket. It's still there. The paper that...what's his face...gave him. If he called the number, he's a ing maniac. Absolutely crazy. But did he want the crazy brunette or the psycho ex behind him?

Baekhoon (or was it Hyun? Hae?) seems like the better option at the moment. Chanyeol calls him up.

It rings a few times before the guy answers.

"Hello?" 

ing . Is this guy real? He's practically singing in the phone.

"It's me."

"Who's me?"

Chanyeol looks back and sees Jinah watching. "You ing runt, you know who this is."

"No, I don't. Are you my boyfriend?"

" no--"

"Sorry. Can't talk to strangers. Have a nice--"

"Baekhoon!"

"Who's Baekhoon?"

"I don't know your ing name!" Chanyeol's annoyed. "Listen, I--"

"There's no one here by the name of Baekhoon, sir."

"Then--"

"Good-bye--"

Goddamn it.

"It's me! Me. Boyfriend. The boyfriend--your boyfriend, ing Baekhoon or Hae or I don't know. I just know I'm your boyfriend. Happy?"

"Oh, well, in that case, hi! This is Baekhyun speaking. So, Chanyeol, I'm really flattered you accepted my confession."

Was Baekhyun really the better choice? It's too late for Chanyeol to second guess.

"Yeah, alright, so--"

"Are you calling me out on a date? Very forward of you, but good thing I'm dressed already."

Chanyeol opens his mouth to clarify but then he thinks why not. "Yeah. Meet me at D.O's Pool & Bar. In five minutes or I'm breaking up with you."

"Oooh, demanding. Hot. Be right there."

The lines cuts and Chanyeol bangs his head against the wall with Jinah calling him a liar in the back.