See You In Court

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun's unofficial ex-boyfriend.



Kim Minseok meets up with Chanyeol inside the Versace store. Not only does he make Chanyeol feel poor, but he also makes him feel DIRT poor. The w between the rich and people like Chanyeol was... evident.

Staring at the giant up and down through his Gucci lens, Minseok scoffed. "Heard you were looking for me."

"I know. That's why I'm here."

"Then speak. You're wasting my time."

Chanyeol rolls his eyes. He wants to leave but he can't. This ing snob was necessary if he wanted to protect his turf. "I need Posh Posh. Junmyeon's been in my area and I know he has more people than what we can handle."

Minseok sighs as he sits down in one of Versace's lounge chairs available only for VIP customers to use. Chanyeol is left to stand.

"Your gangs make me sad. Truly. So childish," he says as he fixes his Gucci sweaty, picking off a small piece of lint. "But I'm bored and I'd love to play with you commoners for a while."

"So you're in?"

"Posh Posh will participate under one condition."

Chanyeol growls. He's almost too afraid to ask, but he's no coward. "The do you want?"

"I want to give you and the rest of your friends a make over. I can't be seen with you when you look absolutely repulsive."

Quickly, Chanyeol weighs his options, but it becomes clear that he needs Minseok... Even if it meant dressing up like a ing Posh Posh member.
 



Baekhyun is happy. Or at least that's what he tells himself. For instance, he's gone at least three whole days without thinking about Chanyeol...

Well, he's being generous with himself. Sometimes he looks on his phone and thinks about texting the gangster, but he realizes he doesn't have his phone number, really.

But then it happens. Baekhyun's efforts fumble down when he arrives at school the next day with Junmyeon dropping him off by the gates.

A crowd of people are huddling nearby on the courtyard, which leaves him wondering what's going on. But then he notices it—him. Park Chanyeol, the school's gangster (and Baekhyun's unofficial ex-boyfriend).

He got a hair cut and he styled it too. With his jet black hair pushed back and combed to stay in that position, it's easier to see his eyes (Baekhyun's favorite). It's not like how it was before, messy and rough (though, that was also Baekhyun's favorite).

Aside from that, he's also wearing his uniform correctly, all buttoned up and tucked in except for the first 2 buttons on top which only makes him even more y and cool and handsome and—

"What is he dressed up for?" Junmyeon snorts, pulling Baekhyun closer to him as if the little one was going to leave him and flock over to his rival (which he probably would have). "He looks weird."

Baekhyun turns his head at Junmyeon and frowns angrily. He's a bit offended for his unofficial ex-boyfriend. "No, he doesn't!"

"Uh, he kind of does—"

"Kim Junmyeon!"

The loud voice makes Junmyeon and Baekhyun jolt as they both turn and see a male sticking his head out the passenger side of a Bugatti. "Kim!?"

"This is your official notice that Posh Posh has declared war on you and your gang! If we see you around this lower-class, ugly neighborhood again, Posh Posh will see you in court!"

Minseok rolls up his window and orders his Bugatti driver to leave.

Shaking, Junmyeon locks his jaw as he curls his hands into fists. He glances at Baekhyun  before looking back at Chanyeol. "So that's how he wants to play? Fine."

Baekhyun's confused. "What's going on?"

"I have something Chanyeol wants... and he's willing to go to war for it."

Gasping, Baekhyun puts a hand to his mouth. "And what is it? What does he want?"

"A sweet little honey bee," Junmyeon says. In that moment, he sees Chanyeol look his way, glaring. Then, without hesitation, Junmyeon smirks and grabs Baekhyun, pulling him closer before kissing him on the cheek. "I'll pick you up later today. Let's go to my house, ok? My parents won't be home until later. We can do something fun."

"Like watch Gordon Ramsay ? I like cooking shows because I like to eat," Baekhyun tells him, smiling.

"If you like to eat, then sure. We're gonna do something like that."



A/n: hehe what's gonna happen to Baekhyunnieeeee lmao

Leave me a comment in veRY LONELY
Twitter: exolefirstclass
Ko-fi: Ko-fi.com/exobubz