That's Right, My Type

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster but so is Baekhyun's boyfriend.


 

Prom passes, not that Chanyeol gives a damn. But it's all Jongin and Sehun talk about. There're a few times when Baekhyun's mentioned and Chanyeol ends up listening in on the conversation, but he tries not to. It's pointless and stupid.

 


 

Jongdae was never a threat. The little dweeb was crushable and small, just like Baekhyun, though he wasn't nearly as annoying. At least he was tolerable.

But then Chanyeol sees him. Standing there by the edge of the school gates.

Kim Junmyeon, leader of the neighboring school's delinquents. He looks tough, and he probably thinks he is, but Chanyeol knows better. Still, he's heard the rumors of how Junmyeon once shoved a student down the stairs for giving him the wrong look, so the guy's not as non-threatening as BMW boy.

Entering Chanyeol's territory was dangerous and he couldn't let his marked area be disrespected.

Despite being alone without backup, Chanyeol strides over to his bitter rival, fists already formed by his side. "Hey! What the hell are you doing here?"

Junmyeon sees him, unamused. "Mind your own ing business, Park."

"Not while you're in my territory. Now get out of here before I bust that face of yours!"

Scoffing, Junmyeon rolls his eyes. "I'm waiting for someone."

"Wait on the other side of the goddamn street—"

"Junmyeonnieeeeeeee!"

Chanyeol stops. He knows that voice. That stupid... ing...voice—

Attacking the gangster from the back, Baekhyun gives Junmyeon a quick hug before linking their arms together. Without a second thought, he leans into him. "You came! I thought you'd break your promise."

"Babe, the only thing I break are condoms."

Chanyeol's more livid than he was willing to admit after he hears that. Drawing his brows together, his fists only tighten.

Baekhyun giggles and turns his head back. The smile on his face fades and gets replaced with something less... exciting. "Sorry. We'll leave now. He didn't mean to bother you, Yeol."

As the two start walking away from school grounds, Chanyeol looks in the opposite direction and heads the other way.

Kim Junmyeon and the little idiot. Good riddance.

 


 

[ Prom Night ]

Crying behind the building where prom was being held wasn't part of Baekhyun's plan. But neither was accidentally hitting someone with the door when he burst out the back to go cry in the alley way.

"Hey, you piece of !"

Baekhyun almost apologizes, but then the stranger goes on.

"You made me drop my cigarette!"

It snaps Baekhyun out of his mood for a second. "That's a bad habit! No one's gonna want to kiss you if you have stinky breath!"

The stranger looks at him before laughing. "Maybe I don't want to be kissed."

"That's not true. Everyone does. Even if the person they want is being a moron."

"Sounds like you got problems." There's a pause. "Did you just break up with some bastard or something? He in there?"

Baekhyun looks back at the building and shakes his head. "No..."

"Then why the hell are you crying?"

"Because I don't want to like him anymore." Baekhyun sighs. His mind goes back to Chanyeol and how the giant blushed that one time when they were together with Salem. "But I can't..."

"Well... You know what they say, right?"

"What?"

Baekhyun cautiously watches as the man approaches him. It's a dark alley way but he figured he'll be okay. After all, he was a certified gangster member.

"The best way to get over someone is to get under someone new." Smirking, the man offers his hand. "Kim Junmyeon. Consider me your new boyfriend."

 


A/N: good night! Lol

PS: just a reminder that this fic is cheesy exactly how I want it

Twitter: @exolefirstclass

Kofi (donations towards me & my stories): @exobubz