new article!

"i ship it."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RMUSIC Accidentally Exposes YouTube Couple G.C.F_jk and rosiecovers?

yshin | July 23, 2018

     

Photos of popular YouTubers G.C.F_jk and rosiecovers have been circulating around YouTube and the Twitter community since yesterday afternoon.

The photo of the couple in question was accidentally exposed by fellow YouTuber and mutual friend, RMUSIC in one of his videos.

Fans from both sides have been demanding for an explanation after seeing an alleged screenshot of a desktop background of the unconfirmed couple. Some fans believe the laptop belongs to Jeon who goes by the alias G.C.F_jk on YouTube, having pointed out similar laptop stickers on the screenshot snapped from RMUSIC's video to the one he owns. In addition, RMUSIC's video was part of a collaborative series on Jeon's channel, leaving some fans convinced that the laptop belongs to him, since it's highly possible he could have left it there while he was filming.

The video is no longer available now, RMUSIC having disabled the comments shortly before he took it down, no doubt due to the overwhelming response and backlash from the fans.

Both YouTubers have not responded yet, though Soompi has sent out correspondents to reach them and will update accordingly once things have been confirmed.

 

YOUR REACTION? 
😍 😂 🔥 😭 😧

p.s. lovely rosekook edit is from chaekooked (who has a degree in photoshop) on ig bcos I cannot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter