Past

A Matter of Convenience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The farthest Oh Sehun knows about relationships is putting a ring on his lover's hand.  

Their start isn't easy.  It was the classic tale of falling inlove with your bestfriend; a seemingly endless cycle of push-and-pull.

Lisa have known about his feelings for some time but she was too afraid to decide. She liked Sehun yes,  but only the way you liked someone who stayed with you through thick and thin.  Platonic.  She only liked him as a friend but was too afraid to admit it.  She thought that letting him go will be a bad decision but what she did not know is that keeping him was worse. 

Sehun was nice,  good-looking,  smart,  polite so it's a mystery even for her why her emotions never progressed beyond the scope of their friendship.  

He was building their future while Lisa was busy daydreaming of escape.

She ran away days after their engagement, armed with the new courage to finally free herself. 

She loved him yes, but she love herself more.  Sehun is, was and will always be her friend. 

One deep breath and Sehun jolted awake.  His breathing is ragged as images of Lisa crept in his dreams. He loved seeing her face  before but now, he always feel puke rising up on his throat whenever he thinks about her. Her absence planted a seed of loneliness inside him. 

His palms caught his alarm clock.  4 AM.  Too late to go back to bed and too early to prepare for work.  He prepped himself and went for a jog. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter