Old flame

A Matter of Convenience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is how it should have happen:

Kim Jisoo, now 26, have completely changed after a boy named Park Jinyoung left her. From the cheeeful, hard-headed sophomore, she'll metamorphose into a lady of poise and elegance. She'll turn heads wherever she goes; steal hearts whenever she smiles and enjoy her mundane days in pure placidity. Twenty-six, she imagined, will be her best year.

Maybe she'll meet another guy. Someone who's taller or has a unique charm like Jinyoung. Yes, she'll be able to date without her subconsciously comparing them to him.  In that universe, Jisoo have stopped searching for pieces of him from other people. She had opened her eyes once again to the opportunity of falling in love without thinking if Jinyoung is still waiting. By twenty-six, she'll be complete.

A perfect plan indeed.

So when his shocked face mirror hers, Jisoo felt a pang of betrayal scratching her heart slowly. Like peices of paper being torned apart, quiet yet defeaning.

"Jisoo?" Jinyoung's voice resonated through the seemingly vast space of the restaurant, occupying every inch, every corner. Sending shivers and tears to her body.

It was him. He is here. She silently plead for anyone to wake her up from this nightmare.

"Oppa you know Jisoo-unnie?" an excited Rose cut her from her trance. Her wide smile lightened up her face, her eyes sparkling in wonder and amusement.  Rose's enthusiasm on almost everything charmed Kim Jisoo but looking at it now while she's gleaming beside someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter