hiring

elysium | multishop | closed | hiring advertisers!

welcome!

So you are looking to become part of our family?

You have come to the right place then.

 

Graphic Designers

To apply for staff you will be asked to complete a mock request so that I can evaluate how well you completed the request. You will then link the completed graphic when prompted in your hiring application.

Here are the following mock requests. Chose ONE.

 

REQUEST A

Username: elly18

Story Title: 9 Lives

Theme: Dark/Action

Characters: BoyxGirl, BoyxBoy, GirlxGirl

Quick Summary: [BLANK] grew up in the dark underworld of the mafia. There was no light in their world until they met [BLANK]. Little did they know they were from the rival gang.

 

REQUEST B

Username: elly18

Story Title: Spring Day

Theme: Historical Romance, Arranged Marriage

Characters: BoyxGirl

Quick Summary: [GIRL] is forced to marry the imperial prince while she is in love with the stable boy from her family's estate.

 

REQUEST C

Username: elly18

Story Title: Friendzoned

Theme: Fluff, Slice of Life

Characters: BoyxGirl, BoyxBoy, GirlxGirl

Quick Summary: [BLANK] has been in love with their best friend ever since they could remember. However, their best friend is a notorious playboy/playgirl that has slept with everyone in their school except [BLANK]. Why? They're just friends of course.

 

REQUEST D

Username: elly18

Story Title: Alone

Theme: SciFi Romance, Drama

Characters: BoyxGirl, BoyxBoy, GirlxGirl

Quick Summary: They are both now the only two people awake in the LifeArk after their hibernation pods malfunctioned and they were woken up by accident.

 

Layout Designers

When asked for your portfolio please link a layout shop, layout thread, or examaples of layouts you have done.

 

 

Advertisers

When asked for your portfolio, link to a shop you have worked at or an example of a wallpost or blogpost you have done advertising stories.