Escorting gone wrong

INSTALLMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I'll ing find out today"
Lee Dabin muttered as she parked her car in one of their neighbour's houses.     She got out and walked several hundred meters to get to her own house.
She had told her father she would be staying at her best friend Hyebin's place for three days and today was only the second day.   It had been a couple of months since she had started suspecting that her father, who was 54 years old, was secretly associating with escorts.  
Half an hour earlier, their housemaid had called Yeonwoo and informed her that her father told her to take a day off.
This was exactly what Lee Dabin and the housemaid had been waiting for. They knew the old man had an appointment and Yeonwoo was going to catch her filthy father red-handed.       She went and put her keys in the keyhole and got in.   Her heart was beating furiously with anger as she took wide strides on her way up to her father's room.
It was a long walk upstairs.    
When she was finally there, she took a long deep breath before holding the doorknob of the large door. It clicked open and to her surprise, no one was there. She got in and checked the bathroom.
Empty!     She looked at his bed and saw his phone.
she quickly checked the call log and found outgoing calls to an unknown number.    checking the messages, she found a message thread with the same unknown number.   Yeonwoo read the messages.   "So, they're ing at 4.30".    
It was only 12.30 in the afternoon. "Where the is he at now?"     She fished her phone out and called her father's office.  
His assistant picked up.  
"Is appa there?" Yeonwoo asked.     ["He is. Boss is a little busy now. I'll tell him you called."]     "No, it's not necessary. I was just worried because he didn't pick up his phone" Yeonwoo said looking down at her father's phone in her hand.     ["Oh, yeah. Boss said he forgot his phone home in a hurry. This is new."] The assistant chuckled.    
Yeonwoo hung up the phone and sat on his father's bed only to almost instantly stand up. She did not want to sit on that bed.  
She unlocked her father's phone again and went to messages.
[[ Change of plan. I want you to come at 1.30 sharp]] Yeonwoo wrote and tapped 'send'  
She received a message a minute later.   [[Ok]]        
She went downstairs and paced back and forth near the door.
I'll punch her in the face. she thought.
No, I'll force her head down in the toilet and drown her.    
**********************  
Meanwhile, Nancy put on her black shoulder-off dress and grabbed her purse and ran out of her new apartment.
She was new to the apartment and the whole place.   "!" she said as she entered the elevator. She didn't even have any time to do her hair.    
Once she was down, her legs took her to the direction of the parking area of the apsrtment complex.   "Nope! I can't take my car. I have to look somewhat poor" she said to herself and headed out.       She hailed a cab and showed the driver the address from her phone.        
They pulled up to a house which was more of a large mansion.     She was nervous.
She felt her heart beating up by the time she reached the front door. "Why am I doing this?" she asked herself, the answer to which, she knew very well.    
"Woman up Nancy," she told herself.
"Oh, wait," she said unlocking her phone and dialling a number.
The agency had told her to inform them as soon as she reached her destination for security reasons. She was also to inform as soon as she got out of the house.  
When she was done informing, she pressed the bell.   The door almost instantly opened startling Nancy, revealing a girl instead of an old man with an ugly fat belly and a horrible beard.  
The girl staring down at her had a frown on her face. She didn't look pleased.   And God forbid, s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter