BONUS #3

There’s Magic in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana and Baekhyun were sitting too close to one another, their thighs and hearts clearly intertwined, despite the blankness decorating their faces. They were simply afraid that showing any, any sort of affection for the other in front of the watchful eyes of their friends (Baekhyun’s friends, now hers too, a little) would cause a ruckus they could have avoided.

So they sat with stiffness to their bodies and damn straight backs, keeping their eyes - and hands - to themselves.

“So, you two are together together?” Kyungsoo asked, narrowing his eyes at Baekhyun for a whole minute, making the future alpha squirm in his place and look away. When the older was defeated, Kyungsoo guided his wide and brown eyes, delving into their souls, to Hana, squinting more at her. She kept up to his stare with leveled and secure determination. Even if Kyungsoo was terrifying, she wasn’t going to lose against him, especially not in eye-contact.

“Yup, we’re together together.” She answered with fake enthusiasm, tapping her fingers on her thighs to dismiss her building stress because of their calculating eyes. Even Kai wasn’t smiling, and looking at them with fearless intrusion in his eyes. Hana paused her fingers tapping when they brushed against Baekhyun’s thigh. They were not going to touch in front of the others!

“Like, really together together?” Chanyeol blinked his wide but kind eyes, unlike Kyungsoo’s soul- ones. Hana released a deep sigh from her nose, slowly, trying not to alert them of her growing annoyance.

They wouldn’t let her live, if she did.

“Yes, Chanyeol. Really really.”

“Why?” That was Sehun, who was already familiar with their situation before the boys, but still decided to mess with them anyway. Baekhyun gave him an exaggerated look, one he returned with fiery eyes, daring him to say anything. Baekhyun pursed his lips and decided to stay quiet. Hana, seeing this, gave her boyfriend a flat look.

“What do you mean why? Do you ask people why they’re in a relationship?” Said Hana, frowning. Baekhyun instantly sat straighter in his place, nodding with furious agreement.

“That’s what I mean. Why why? Do you ask people why?”

“You, pipe it down,” Threatened Sehun, staring down at Baekhyun like he was superior. From Hana’s side, she could witness him clearly biting his lips down not to make her brother submit by his werewolf-y status, knowing that he was the brother and he needed to be in his good side. Hana was this close to laugh, and it’d ruin her scary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter