BONUS #2

There’s Magic in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hana watched Baekhyun’s house door open, the boy himself peeping out at her with his bedroom blanket wrapped around him, and then quickly walking away further inside, probably to hide back to his bedroom, his proclaimed man-cave.

Hana blinked her eyes slowly, watching the ajar dar of his house and then guiding her pupils back to the wide, fancy staircase that headed to the second floor. What the hell was going on? She came here to his large, expensive penthouse because he told her to meet him here for their date, considering he takes a lot of time to get ready. But here she was, halfway ignored, and left alone in front of the door.

What was happening?

She went after him. Of course she did. She clambered over the stairway and used her long strides to reach his room faster. She had never seen or encountered Baekhyun like that. Weren’t wolves naturally winter creatures? Did he need to cover himself with that thick- duvet? 

She found the door to his room open as well, which meant he had waited for her to follow after him from the first place. She blew a sigh through her nose and invited herself in, closing the door with a soft click behind her. Baekhyun, the covered lump in the middle of his silk, satin sheets, moved a little at the sound she made by her heels, and the door, but he didn’t exit out of his hiding spot. 

“I thought we were going to our official date?”

She found herself asking, right from the door, placing her hands on her hips and eyeing her short, mini skirt in disdain. It appeared to be her makeover with Mira was going to be put into waste. Baekhyun didn’t look like he was ready for the date, physically and emotionally.

The lump moved again, but the boy didn’t break free from the sheets nor did he emit his voice out for a response. The whole place was wailing in distress and emotional stress, and Hana thought Baekhyun was probably the most emotionally intact boy she had ever met before.

“Why are you cooped up in your bed?” She tried to say again, calling out with a mediocre sound so she wouldn’t give him the thought of being upset, which she truly wasn’t. “Are you sick?” She tried more, the sound of her heels pacing forward toward his bed echoing through the electrically charged atmosphere.

“No,” Baekhyun’s voice sounded from under the piles of blanket he was hiding under for whatever reason he found bearable. Hana watched his lump move around with a squint to her eyes. “Just emotional.”

“You okay?” She mumbled, knowing that her soft whisper would be easily heard by his werewolf hearing. There came a pause from the boy, a pause in which she took to get as close to the bed as possible, until her exposed knees were touching the cold wood of the bed. 

“Nope, not at all.” Baekhyun’s muffled voice sounded, trying to sound casual and completely unruffled. Hana’s eyebrows slowly began to furrow, meeting delicately in the middle of her forehead.

“Why do you say it as if it’s a joke?”

“You guessed it,” Baekhyun mumbled again. “It is a joke, my whole life is.”

“O-kay. You really are emotional.”

Hana kicked her heels off of her feet and easily flopped beside him on the bed. She took the blanket parts she could see from her side and pulled half of what he was hugging away from his body, to place it on her knees and legs. Baekhyun turned around in his hidden lump to face her, exposing only his glowing, golden eyes, and then gave her a strange look under his blankets.

“What are you doing?” He mumbled.

“I’m being a good girlfriend,” she fixed her position in a way that made her shoulder aligned with his face, and then patted it. “Here, come weep on my shoulder.”

“That’s not very reassuring.” He said, exposing a bit more of his face so she could see his nose and the beginning of hid upper lip. He sniffed, his nose scrunching a little, and Hana couldn’t help but smile a little at how adorable he was.

“Honestly, I don’t know how to act around people who cry.” She admitted truthfully, her fingers grazing the cloth over her shoulder, and her eyes locked with his golden, pained ones. Baekhyun didn’t answer, opting to stare at her with the flashing col

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter