Nooooo! I Don't Want To See You Again ty Brat!

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Jeonghan POV

"MINGYU! MINGYU YOU BASTARD!" I hit the table hard once I reached his office.

He looked at me in confusion and asked.

"Did something happened Jeonghan ah?"

"YES! Why didn't you tell me that ty brat was one of my students in 3-A class?!" I asked angrily, almost shouting.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Don't ing 'huh huh' me Mingyu ya! I'm not here to play jokes. I'm talking about that brat, Seungcheol!"

"Seungcheol? Wait, do you mean Choi Seungcheol?"

"Exactly, that bastard Choi Seungcheol!"

"Oh! I'm sorry Jeonghan ah, uhmm ... Why are you so mad at him again?"

"WHAT!? I've already told you about him before, right?"

"Eheh! I'm sorry, I ... Well, I wasn't really listening to you that time."

"Are you serious?" I gritted my teeth.

He only laughed at me while scratching the back of his head.

"I'm really sorry! Erm ... Then, can you tell me again what happened between you and Choi Seungcheol?"

I blushed from his sudden request.  this Kim Mingyu!

I clicked my tongue but ended up telling him again what happened between me and ... A-and ... B-between me and that Choi Seungcheol.


*Flashback*

YOU KID! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" An old man suddenly appeared out of nowhere and shouted angrily.

My eyes widened,

I can't even imagine in my wildest dreams that someone is going to see me in this kind of humiliating situation.

The guy on top of me suddenly smirked.

"Choi Seungcheol! What is this all about?" The old man walked towards us and asked desperately.

The young man didn't move an inch, instead ... He leaned down to me and started showering my neck with light kisses.

UWAAAH!!!  THIS KID!!!!

"Y-yah stop it brat, stop it!" I tried my best to shove him off but I couldn't.

"SEUNGCHEOL!!!" The old man shouted his name again

The brat looked at him with his bored eyes, then clicked his tongue.

"What do you want ... Dad?"

Wait, what? DAD? D-did he calls him Dad?!

The old man looked at him intensely, then shifted his eyes at me.

I gulped,  I'm dead.

"I-I'm sorry S-Sir, I w-" I started to apologize even if his son was the one who kidnapped me. But the brat cuts off my words and ...

"I told you, right? I'm GAY Dad, and this man ... IS MY LOVER!" He announced.

"WHAT!?" Both me and his father slack jawed.

"What are you talking about ty brat? Are you insane?" I asked angrily.

The hell, I almost suicide on the spot when I heard what he said.

"Just go with the flow ... Or else, I will  you here, in front of my father." He whispered in my ear as he  my earlobe.

I shivered, that I bit my lip as hard as I could to prevent myself from making any noise,  this kidn I'm really ... Helpless to him.

So in the end, I ended up doing what he wanted, and just went with the flow.

His Father cleared his throat.

"So, you're really serious about being gay?" His father asked watching us closely.

The brat whom he called Seungcheol nodded.

"Do you love this guy?" The second question of his father caught me off guard.

I suddenly felt more awkward than before. I looked at the brat's face, he's seriously looking at his father.

"I do love him, Dad ..." He answered back.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH!!!????

W-w-wait ... He's not serious, right? I mean, we just met today, and he ing kidnapped me, and then I don't even know how I got in here, and now this ing brat is on top of me. And then his Father came in and ... No ... No way ... NO WAY!!!

His Father stayed quiet, his expression was unreadable.

Oh no, don't tell me h-

"Seungcheol ah ... You know how much I love you, right?" He suddenly spoke.

"I do Dad," the brat replied.

"Okay, I understand ... If you really love this guy, then I'm going to accept your relationship."

"Really Dad?" His eyes twinkled.

His Father smiled at him, softy ruffling his hair.

"Yes, but after you prove to me that you really love him. I promise, I'm not going to force you to any marriage interviews again."

"I'LL DO IT! I will definitely prove it to you that I really love him Dad!" He bounced with excitement.

"Good so ... Erm ... Seungcheol ah, I think you can let go of your lover now. Your position is kinda ... Awkward," his father stated, blushing a little then looking away.

"Oh yeah! I'm sorry," the brat only laughed and let me go.

He sat down properly on the edge of the bed while I was ...  THIS BRAT! BOTH OF MY HANDS ARE STILL CHAINED UP!

"S-Seungcheol, his hands ... Let them free," the older ordered, feeling more awkward of the situation.

"Oh my, I already forgot about it, lol! Sorry Dad, we're playing a while ago."

The shocked on his Dad's face makes me want to punch his son's face right in ... DAMMIT!

PLAYING? SERIOUSLY PLAYING? WHERE THE HELL DID HE GET THAT?! 

After he freed both of my hands.

"Here! Put in on ..." The old man offered me his lab coat.

When I realized what he meant, I immediately grabbed his lab coat, and wrapped it around my lower part. ! I forgot I'm HALF !

"T-thank you Sir ..." I awkwardly smiled while clutching his lab coat.

He looked at me with a warm, glowing smile, then said your welcome.

"Uhmm ... May I know your name young man?" He kindly asked.

I felt ashamed of what just happened. I can't even face him properly. I mean, ! His  son has no soul at all. I really want to kill him!

But, the way his father talked to me, and smiled at me makes me less nervous, and calm down a little.

"J-Jeonghan ... My name is Yoon Jeonghan, S-Sir." I finally collected my courage to answer back.

He nodded and smiled again,

"Jeonghan ssi ... Well, nice to meet you, I'm Grisha Choi." He introduced himself, and extend his right hand for a hand shake.

"A-yes nice to meet y-"

When I'm about to reach for his hand he suddenly added.

"And welcome to our family!" He said happily and shake my hand.

"EH?" I was dumbfounded.

W-wait ... Family? B-but ...

I started to freaking out inside.

"My son is troublesome sometimes but, he's really kind and sweet. He's my treasure so please take care of him, okay?"

I wanted to tell him that his son is really an annoying ty brat 'Seriously' but I ended up nodding to his request when I saw his eyes full of love and care for his stupid son.

"Y-yes Sir ..."

"Thank you, Jeonghan ssi," he said and hugged me tight.

When Mr. Choi finally released me from the hug, the brat suddenly ...

"Yatta yeobo! Thank God, Dad already accepted our relationship, isn't it great?" He chirped, and hugged me from behind.

YEOBO!?

Ugh! My blood pressure, I didn't know I'm going to die early because of high blood.

"Well then, I will excuse myself. I still have a lot of work to do. See you around love birds~" His Dad then waved his hand then took his leave.

I'M LEFT ALONE AGAIN WITH THE BRAT.

"So, your name is Jeonghan? I'm Seungcheol by the way." He introduced himself then winked.

I only glared at him and said,

" you brat!"

"Eeeeh ... You're so mean yeobo!"

"Stop calling me yeobo! Your Dad is already gone."

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked innocently.

"I knew you're just acting all this time because you don't want to go to your marriage interview."

"Oh? Lol! You're right! You're really smart yeobo!" He laughed as his hug becoming tighter.

"Yah! L-let me go!" I pushed him off.

"But you're my lover," he pouted sadly.

"I'm not you head. Tch, stop this nonsense and give me back my clothes!" I demanded.

"Are you leaving?" He asked like I just came in, in their house, and now I wanted to leave immediately.

"Of course I do! This is the first and the last time we'll meet each other, you brat. You will never ... Ever ... EVER SEE ME AGAIN!"

*End of flashback*


"And after two weeks you met him again today? Wow! What a great love story. Maybe, he was really your destiny, Jeonghan ah." Mingyu commented and laughed.

"Are you insane? From all the things I've told you, you just say that he's my destiny? Seriously?"

"Well, Seungcheol's a handsome, hot, smart, top student, and athletic teen. He's admired by all the students including the teachers in this academy and lastly ... He's from one of the richest families in Korea, his Dad is a famous doctor all over the world. In short, what could you ask for?"

"I'm not interested in him, Mingyu ya. Besides, are you telling me to go out with a 19-year-old boy? He's my student, I'm his teacher, we have 6 years gap in our age pabo!"

Mingyu laughed hard from what I just said.

"You're kiddin me right? I mean, just like your uncle always said. You look like a high school student."

"What did you said?" I raised a brow.

"Ahah! You're too serious Jeonghan ah, come on~"

I pouted and glared at him. He immediately shut his mouth, and cleared his throat.

"E-Erm ... So ... What is your plan now that you met Seungcheol again?"

"What else? I'm going to avoid him. Though, he already told the whole class that I ... I ..."

*Blush*

"You what?"

"T-that ... I ... Belong to him ..."

*Blush more*

"Wow~ He's really dominant isn't he?" He laughed.

" you Mingyu! Your comments are really annoying!"

"Sorry I can't help it!"

"Pabo!"

"Lol! Anyway, lunch break is almost over. I think you need to go to your next class now or ... You want to see Seungcheol first?" He teased.

"DIE YOU JERK!"

End of Jeonghan POV


Seungcheol POV

"Seungcheol ah ... Yah Choi Seungcheol!" Jihoon called out.

We were walking down the hallway, looking for My Yeobo. I wanted to talk to him about my Dad. Well, he was looking for him for the passed few days now, asking me to bring him at home again. So, they can talk and have some bonding time. I really didn't expect Dad to easily believe all of my lies, and I felt really guilty about it, but what can I do? I hate marriage interviews. So, thank God I met My Yeobo today.

I looked at my childhood friend, Lee Jihoon.

"Why are we looking for Jeonghan seonsaeng nim again?" He curiously asked.

"I told you, right? He's mine!"

"You're really serious about that? I mean, even if he looks so hot and y you can't just claim that he's yours," Jihoonnie preached.

"Heeeh~ So, even Lee Jihoon thought that Jeonghan seonsaeng nim was hot and y huh?"

Jihoonnie blushed,

"I-it's not like that S-Seungcheol ah ... Please don't change the topic!" He pouted cutely.

He quickly gets embarrassed that's why I can't help but to .

"Honestly, I just wanted to talk to him about my Dad's request."

"Huh? Wait, I thought you're just messing around when you told me that you introduced Jeonghan seonsaeng nim as your lover to your Dad, you're serious?" Jihoon asked again, feeling dumbfounded.

I laughed,

"Of course I am!"

"Are you insane? Why did you do that?"

"Well, I can't help it you know. I don't want to go in any marriage interviews again. It makes me want to throw up."

"Y-you ..."

Jihoonnie let out a deep sigh, and patted my shoulder.

"Fine, let's just find Jeonghan seonsaeng nim then."

"Yay! Thank you Jihoonnie~"

After a couple of minutes of searching.

We found My Yeobo entering 3-C classroom. I looked at Jihoon, he nodded to me and we immediately ran and followed My Yeobo inside.

Huff. Huff. Huff.

"Jeonghan seonsaeng nim!" I called out still out of breathe.

All the girls started fangirling over me.

I only gave them a death glare. Tch, I'm not interested in anyone but My Yeobo.

"Jeonghan seonsaeng nim, can we talk?" I asked immediately.

He threw me a suspicious look. He gets a little panicked, and unsure what he's going to say when he saw me. Then suddenly, one girl raised her hand and asked,


"Seonsaeng nim, c-can I ask if ... WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL TYPES OF GIRL?"

*Vein pop*

What the hell is this girl asking? Such a flirt!

"Erm ... I-I'm sorry ... Honestly I'm not interested in woman." My Yeobo then answered.

I laughed evilly while watching the girls hopes and dreams shatter into pieces.

My beautiful prey is really one of a kind.

"But seonsaeng nim, even though ... You're not interested in girls. D-do you have any traits or something you would love in a person?" Another girl asked.

Lol! Still not giving up huh?

But ... I also want to know his answer.

I look at My Yeobo, he looks uncomfortable of the topic.

"I ... Like someone with cute, gummy smile ..." He stated.

*Cherry blossoms effect*

Wait a second, I have a cute, gummy smile, right? So, that means ...

Everyone started whispering with each other.

I cleared my throat loud enough to grab their attentions.

"Well then, since Jeonghan seonsaeng nim already answered all of your questions. I will borrow him for a moment, okay?" I winked, and grabbed My Yeobo's hand then walked outside the classroom.

Jihoon followed us but asked if he can go back to our class, since lunch break is already over. I nodded to him, and I was left alone with My Yeobo.

"So, what do you want from me, Choi Seungcheol?" He asked with his dead tone.

I smirked,

"Seonsaeng nim, I didn't know you preferred guys with cute, gummy smile, huh?" I pushed him to the wall.

A visible blush crept onto both of his cheeks.

"I-I ... I didn't say that to turn you on. Besides, I also didn't said that it was a guy!" He tried to reason out.

"But you said you're not interested in woman, remember?"

"I-I ... E-Erm ... I ..." He pouted irritably.

My, Oh my ... My prey is really stubborn.

"Anyway, I repeat ... What do you want from me?" He immediately shifted the topic.

"Oh yeah, sorry I forgot! My Yeobo, I mean seonsaeng nim, my Dad wants to meet you again."

"Huh? Your Dad?"

"Yes, he said he wanted to meet you and talk to you again."

"W-why so sudden? I mean, I don't have any relationship with you anyway so ..."

"Heeeh~ Now you're denying our relationship?"

"What? Look Seungcheol ... There is no US, okay?"

"But I told you I want you!"

"And that's no reason for you to force me to like you too and become your lover."

"But I want you!" I pouted.

He let out a depressing sigh,

"Seungheol ah, I'm not interested in you, okay?"

"Are you ... Rejecting me seonsaeng nim?"

"Yes, exactly!" He confirmed mercilessly.

Instead of getting sad and depressed. I got more excited, ! This is the first time in my entire life to be rejected by someone. Dammit! I really like his attitude.

I laughed, this is amazing, he's really perfect ... He's really perfect for me.

"I really like you, Jeonghan seonsaeng nim." I whispered to his ear's then pecked his lips.

He was petrified, I smirked.

"I'll see you later, seonsaeng nim!"


Class dismissal,

I asked Jihoonnie to help me to follow My Yeobo on his way home. I need to know where he lives.

"Seungcheol ah, are you sure this is okay? Y-you know, we're totally like stalkers right now."

"Oh come on Jihoonnie! Stop worrying too much, okay? Just keep your eyes on him." I smiled in encouragement.

I heard him sigh, but still follow my order.

After an hour of walking and hiding, we reached a small, old two storey apartment building.

"Woah! Don't tell me Jeonghan seonsaeng nim is living in that old, small, and shabby apartment?" Jihoon asked surprisingly.

"Erm ... I think he does?" I answered back when I saw him entering the apartment.

We immediately followed him inside.

"Jihoon ah," I called.

"What is it, Seungcheol?"

"I think I'm going to move here tomorrow."

"What!?"

I grinned,

"And I will make sure to move next to Jeonghan seonsaeng nim's unit."

"Eeeeeeeh?"

End of Seungcheol POV


Jeonghan POV

The sun was shining bright. Such a nice, and beautiful day to dry my laundry.

Suddenly remembering about Choi Seungcheol.

I sighed,

"I don't want to see that brat face again."

I chuckled,

"Lol! What am I saying? He's one of my students." I felt pathetic.

I hope I'm just dreaming.

I opened the fridge,

"Uhmm ... Maybe, I will make omurice for breakfast."

I grabbed my apron and wrapped it around my body.

Yes, I know, I know, it's the color pink, has ruffles, and a big heart in the middle, but what can I do? The kind land lady gave it to me as a gift and I can't say 'NO' to a such sweet old lady.

Dingdong. Dingdong. Dingdong.

"I'm coming!" I said, loud enough to here from the outside.

Maybe, it was Nakamura san, the old Japanese land lady. She never failed to bring the daily newspaper to me everyday.

I opened the door,

"Sorry for waiting Nakamura san ... I-"

"YEOBO!!!"

Seungcheol suddenly showed up, and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Yeobo, I missed you soooooo much!!!" He said excitedly while rubbing his cheek's on mine.

"S-S-Seungcheol? W-w-what are you doing here?!" I stuttered while my eyes were wide open.

"I'm here to see you!" He grinned.

"What? H-how did you know I'm living here?"

"Heheheh! I told you, right? You can't escape from me." He said mischievously.

I shoved him off,

"Get out of here, NOW!" I screamed angrily.

"Eeeeeeh! But I just got in here yeobo! Besides, I just moved in here."

"HUH!?"

"I'm the new tenant next to your unit. Isn't it great yeobo? We can see each other everyday from now on. I can visit you anytime I want!"

*Dumbfounded face*

*Still refusing to accept reality*

"You're kidding me, right?"

"No, I'm serious~"

"No way!"

"It's true, yeobo~"

No, this is not true ... Am I still dreaming? Then I need to wake up from this NIGHTMARE!!!

"Oh Jeonghan ah, Seungcheol ssi, good morning! I didn't know you were acquainted with each other." Nakamura san smiled.

I gasped,

"N-Nakamura san? W-wait, i-it's not what you think I- I-"

"Good morning too Nakamura san! I'm happy to see you again!" Seungcheol greeted her while his arms are still snaking around my neck.

! I really hate this brat!

"You sure are a happy and energetic young man, aren't you, Seungcheol ssi?" She laughed.

"Yes I am, Nakamura san!" He smiled.

"Well, can I asked what is your relationship with our Jeonghan ah? You seems to be close with each other." The old lady then asked.

"A-uhmm ... N-Nakamura san, it's just a misunderstan---"

"I'm his boyfriend!" He chirped.

WHAT THE !?

"Hey brat! Stop saying stupid things you're making Nakamura san con---"

"Oh really? Good to hear that, congratulations to the both of you!"

"Huh!? No, no, no, please hear me out Nakamura san!"

She only smiled, and handed me the newspaper.

"I'm glad you're not alone anymore, Jeonghan ah." She said, bowing her head before taking her leave.

I glared at Seungcheol,

"Why did you tell Nakamura san that you're my boyfriend!?"

"But I really am your boyfriend," he pouted cutely.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not y--"

"Seonsaeng nim, that apron looks good on you," he smirked while staring at me from head to toe.

I pushed him away, and blushed then tried to untie the apron around my waist but, he immediately stopped me and said.

"Even though I prefer an  one, that cute pink ruffled apron is not bad at all."

*Vein pop*

"I'M NOT ASKING FOR YOUR DAMN OPINION, YOU TY BRAT!" I blushed really hard and hit his head.

"Aaaw! That's hurt yeobo~"

End of Jeonghan POV

#############################


Thank you for all the comments, really I'm happy to see you again here in my new fanfiction. More updates to come (。・ω・。)