It was You

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
I'm really busy, I'm sorry! ಥ_ಥ I don't know if I can update for next week, but still I'll try ... (┳Д┳)


############################# 

Jeonghan POV

We're both surprised and puzzled at the same time. I look at Seungcheol's wide eyes.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

So it means ... He was that ... Kid!?

I blushed and swallowed hard.


*Flashback*

"Sorry we're late Jeonghan ah ..." Mingyu said while huffing with air.

I looked at them intensely, especially Joshua. He scratched the back of his head while laughing.

"I messed up in the science lab earlier. So, Mister Park scolded me and ... Mingyu helped me to clean the whole lab," he explained.

I sighed,

"Fine ... You're lucky I didn't get bored waiting to the both of you," I said while hugging the stuff toy that the brat gave to me earlier.

"Woah, I didn't know you're into that kind of stuff toy, Jeonghannie." Four eyes commented while looking at me curiously.

I only laughed to him,

"A lost brat gave it to me as an engagement ring," I smiled.

"WHAT!?" Both him and Mingyu exclaimed.

"W-w-wait, I don't understand what you're saying Jeonghan ah. Why didn't you tell me earlier? Who's the guy? Tell him I want to meet him, NOW!" Mingyu panicked immediately.

"Yah! Calm down Mingyu, as I told you he was just a brat ... A kid! You're overreacting you know. Besides, I accepted his proposal since I saw in his eyes that he's really serious. And I don't know, I felt something weird about him."

"You're into kids, Jeonghannie?" Joshua gasped in surprise.

I hit his head and glared at him.

"I'm not some ert, preying on children!"

"I'm sorry," he pouted while caressing his head.

I sighed again,

"I just found the kid interesting."

I saw how Mingyu's eyes went round again while Joshua's eyes sparkle in excitement.

"So ... How old is the kid?" Joshua grinned.

"I think about nine or ten?" I answered back.

"WHAT!?" Mingyu and Joshua shouted again.

"Are you serious?" Mingyu asked, unsure if he was going to believe it or not.

I nodded,

"Jeonghannie ya, I didn't know you're the type to fall in love with a nine-year-old boy," Joshua teased.

I glared at him again, he immediately stepped back and covered his head.

"I-I'm sorry, d-don't hit me again. It hurts," he pouted.

I continued glaring at him then clicked my tongue.

"Shut your ing mouth ty four eyes, if you want to stay alive!" I threatened.

He only laughed and looked at Mingyu, they both nodded to each other and looked at me. I stared at them curiously and ...

"Anyway, Merry Christmas Jeonghan ah!" They cheered happily and hugged me tight.

I blushed hard and struggled against their hug but, eventually sighed and gave up.

"You guys are the worst," I bit my lip, while trying my best to hide my blush.

"Lol! We know you appreciate it," Joshua chirped.

"Well then, it's getting colder out here. Jeonghan ah, we prepared something at my apartment. Let's celebrate Christmas together!" Mingyu beamed, pulling my hand.

I pouted, but ... I actually love to be with them this Christmas. I'm all alone in my Uncle's house, having my two best friends really makes me happy.

"T-thank you ..." I whispered while lowering my head.

They smiled at me fondly as we continued walking to Mingyu's apartment to celebrate Christmas.

*End of flashback*


"Hey guys since Mingyu is already gone, wanna watch this horror movie I rented earli... er. Wait, are you playing a game or something? Why are you staring at each other with that surprised look on your face?" Joshua suddenly showed up and asked.

We both looked away awkwardly, I turned my head to Joshua and was about to say something but then he suddenly ...

"Wow, is that Collosal kun? So you still have it Jeonghannie?" He asked with amusement.

"A-y-yeah ..." I answered.

I felt even more awkward from what Joshua asked. Dammit! What should I do now? I want to talk to Seungcheol but he's still kinda lost.

I bit my lip hard.

"Oh! I just realized, you know what Seungcheol ah, the kid that owned that stuff toy asked Jeonghan to marry him!" He laughed.

I saw Seungcheol jolt a little, then laugh awkwardly with Joshua.

"Four eyes, stop messing around ..." I hissed.

He ignored me and continued talking.

"That time Jeonghannie wa-"

"I-I'm sorry ... I just realized I have some errands to do so ... I'll go ahead," Seungcheol said, getting out of the closet and immediately running off.

"Seungcheol I-"

Joshua looked at me like he's asking for explanation.

"Sorry, I want to go to bed now ..." I just said.

"What the hell happened?" I heard him quizzically ask.

I sighed,

No doubt, the way he reacted ... He's really that brat.

End of Jeonghan POV


Seungcheol POV

*Huffing for air*

UWAAAAH!!! JEONGHAN IS CHEONSA!?

So that means ...

"I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM TWICE! Seriously!?"

I pursed my lips,

"Now, what am I going to say to Jeonghan ah? I freaked out because of this sudden revelation and ran off."

UGH! CHOI SEUNGCHEOL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?

But then, I realized I took Colossal kun with me.

"What the !? Colossal kun!"

! I need to give back Colossal kun to Cheonsa, I-I mean to Jeonghan ah. But, I'm too embarrassed to go back to his apartment now!

"What am I supposed to do?"

While wondering down the street, I realized my feet led me to Jihoon's house.

"Jihoon ... Jihoon! I have to talk to Jihoonnie about this!" I said, immediately running to his house and banged on his door.

The door open and ...

"Oh? Seungcheol ... What are you doing here?"

"Jihoonnie! I found Cheonsa ya!"

"WHAT!?"


Inside Jihoon's room,

"So, how did you find out that Jeonghan seonsaeng nim is Cheonsa?" Jihoon curiously asked while hugging his pillow.

"He has Colossal kun ..." I answered, showing him the stuff toy.

He examined the toy I'm holding.

"But there is a huge possibility that it's not Colossal kun, right?"

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"You know, maybe it's just similar to Colossal kun, and it's not really him?"

"But he asked me how did I know the name of the stuff toy," I answered back.

"Oh really? Uhmm ... I think the percentage of Jeonghan seonsaeng nim being Cheonsa is not really that low. But, its still not very high so, please don't expect too much Seungcheol ah."

"But ..."

"I suggest you ask him personally since guessing like this isn't really a great idea."

"Y-yeah ... I think you're right."


The next day,

"G-good morning Jeonghan ah!" I nervously greeted.

I want to act how I usually do, but ... I ...

"Yeobo!"

"Seungcheol!"

We both called each other at the same time.

"G-go ahead Seungcheol ah ..."

"No, no, no! You can go first yeobo."

He looked at me worriedly, then ...

"About ... L-last night ... Seungcheol I-I ...."

"I'm sorry about that, I shouldn't have run off! I was just ... Startled when I saw the stuff toy on your closet."

I saw how his face turn red as he looked away.

"You figured it out ... Right?" He suddenly asked.

At that time, my questions were all answered at once.

"So, you're really ... Cheonsa?"

"Cheonsa?" He asked quizzically.

"A-uhmm ... I-it's just ..."

He smiled at me and pat my head gently like when he used to when we first met.

"Nice to see you again ... Brat ..."

I couldn't help to stop my emotions rise up when I heard what he said.

It's really him ... Jeonghan is Cheonsa! He is ... He is really my ...

MY FIRST LOVE ...

Lunch break,

"I knew it! He's really Cheonsa, Jihoon ah!" I excitedly yelled while opening the can of soda I bought in the vending machine.

Jihoon nodded and smiled at me. We are currently sitting beside the vending machine.

"So, he really is your first love," he commented while sipping on his juice.

I grinned and nodded happily.

"Then, are you going to confess to him now? Well, you fell in love with him twice. So, I think you really love him," he suddenly asked.

My excited face fell off.

"I-I ..." That question caught me off guard.

"Don't tell me you're still u-"

"I'LL DO IT!" I suddenly shouted at him.

"Eh?"

"I'll confess to him, I'll do it!" I stand up while clenching my fist.

"Really? Then it's a good n-"

"But first, I have to get Director Kim's blessing."

"Huh?"

*Silence*

We both looked at each other,

"But how will you do that?" Jihoon asked.

"I have a plan," I answered, smirking.

.
.
.

At the cafe near the Academy,

I texted Director Kim to meet me here at the cafe after the afternoon class. Luckily, he replied to my text immediately and assured that he will come.

After 10 minutes of waiting,

A tall, handsome young man entered the cafe. He immediately spotted me, and walked to where I'm sitting. He sat down in the other seat, and made himself comfortable.

"So, what do you want from me, Choi Seungcheol?" He asked, kinda displeased from seeing my face.

I cleared my throat and said,

"Do you want to order first, Director Kim?" I asked politely.

He glared at me. But ended up ordering a cup of espresso.

"Well then, explain your reason for summoning me here."

He really doesn't want to stay here longer.

"It's about yeo- I mean, Jeonghan seonsaeng nim," I started.

His eyebrows twitch a little.

"What about him?" He asked, kinda annoyed at the topic.

"I just wanted to ask you for your blessing. I'm planning on confessing to him. So, I just wanted to clear myself to you first."

He laughed,

"What the hell are you talking about!?"

"I'm just saying ... I REALLY DO LOVE JEONGHAN AH!" I confessed.

His face became darker,

"You love him? You said you love him? Hah! Are you kidding me Choi Seungcheol? Do you think that I'm going to buy that lie?"

I kept quiet, unsure what to do. I only looked at him, seriousness in my eyes.

"This is nonsense," he said and stood up.

He glanced at me once more,

"I'll go ahead," he declared.

When he was about to walk out, I ...

"I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR JEONGHAN AH!" I shouted.

He looked at me and frowned,

"What?"

"I'll do everything, anything ... Just please accept me for him!"

Everyone in the cafe turned their heads to us, watching curiously.

"Anything ... You said?" He asked.

I swallowed hard and nodded,

"Then, kill yourself ..." He ordered.

*Silence*

"You can't do it?"

*Intense atmosphere*

"Thank you for waiting, here's your carrot shortcake, a large parfait, and a cup of espresso." The waitress suddenly came and placed our order on the table.

She bowed her head then left.

I grabbed the bread knife on the table.

"Okay, as you wish ... Director Kim ...."

I place the bread knife on my wrist ... Then glanced at him.

He's still quiet and unmoved.

I took a deep breath, held the bread knife tighter, and when I was about to cut my wrist. He ...

"STOP!" He shouted.

The people in the cafe gasped in shock. Director Kim snatched the bread knife from me and ...

"What the  are you doing!?" He shouted more.

"You said you wanted me to die," I whispered back.

"Are you kidding me? Your Father will kill me if he found out that you killed yourself because I asked you to do it."

I looked at him with serious face,

"I'm not kidding ... I will give my own life for Jeonghan ah."

He gritted his teeth. Then, massaged his temple.

"Fine ..." He said and got back to his seat.

He sipped on his espresso then signalled me to also sit down.

"Seungcheol ah," he called.

"Yes, Director Kim?" I replied immediately.

"You know, I'm not against you at first, right? In fact, I do love you for my daughter. But, I hope you understand that, I don't want Jeonghan to get hurt anymore. I'm aware that you can't control the other you, isn't it?"

"Yes, but it only gets triggered when I'm depressed."

Director Kim nodded.

"I'm also aware of that ... Joshua told me all the details. That's why, I thought Jeonghan is not safe with you anymore." He said while looking at his espresso.

I kept silent, I can't argue with that since I really can't control my other self and ... I don't know when it triggers in the future.

"But ..." Director Kim suddenly looked at me.

*Silence*

"I think ... I should give you another chance."

My eyes widened,

"R-really, Director Kim?"

I can't believe he's going to give me another chance this easy! I thought I'd have to do a lot more begging.

"But ... If you hurt my daughter again. I promise you, I'm the one who'll kill you."

"I'll treasure your daughter as much as you do, Director Kim!"

"Well then, I'm counting on you, Seungcheol ah." He smiled, extending his hand for a handshake.

I happily reached for his hand and shook it.

"Thank you very much!"

End of Seungcheol POV


Mingyu POV

"Really Mingyu ya? You gave Seungcheol another chance?" Joshua asked excitedly while invading my fridge, grabbing all the food he wants.

"Yeah, I don't trust him yet, but ... I know Jeonghan will hate me if I continue to separate them."

Joshua looked at me like 'Did you just figured it out now?'

A weak smile crept into my lips as I nodded.

"I texted Jeonghan ah last night but, he ignores all of my messages. He wasn't doing that to me before. He's like ... Rebelling because I'm trying to separate him from his boyfriend."

"Lol! That's why I told you before that it isn't a good idea to oppose in their relationship. Besides, Seungcheol is really serious about Jeonghan. I hope Jeonghan can see that too."

"Huh? Does Jeonghan didn't know about Seungcheol's feelings for him?" Mingyu asked, confused.

"Yup, same as Seungcheol."

"Seriously?"

Joshua nodded,

Love is really complicated.

"But that guy ... Seungcheol."

"Hmm ... Did something happen?"

"He tried to cut his wrist just to get my blessing. He said he wanted to confess to Jeonghan, so he wanted my blessing first."

Joshua gasped,

"Really? So you ..."

"I just realized that ... He truly loves Jeonghan. But, I can't ignore the fact that he can also hurt him."

Joshua only nodded in understanding.

"But, the way Seungcheol loves and cares for Jeonghan ... He's the one I'm looking for ... For my daughter's boyfriend to be. No doubt that he's really the perfect one for my Jeonghan ah. That's why, I decided to give him another chance. I just hope, my decision is the right choice to make."

"I think it is. Let Jeonghan experience other things too. Now that he realized how he felt for Seungcheol ... You have to support him since that's what he wants you to do."

"I ... Already knew that. I just can't control my emotions when you told me what happened to him that day, so I reacted like that. And now that I realize I was kinda overreacting just like my daughter said. I decided to try to make up with him."

"That's the right thing to do. Oh well, I support JeongCheol from the first place."

"Jeong ... Cheol?"

"Yeah Seungcheol and Jeonghan ... The students call them that."

"Eh?"

"Honestly, they have their own fanclub in our Academy."

"What? I didn't know about that."

Joshua only grinned and said,

"Wanna see their fanclub?"

End of Mingyu POV

############################# 


I want a JeongCheol fanclub in school too!(>y<)

So this how the daughter thing ended heheheheh~ Now, let's see what will happen to Seungcheol's confession. Mmmm ... I hope you guys were also excited. Let support Seungcheol!