Realization of Feelings

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Thank you for all the comments and subscribes plus the upvotes (≧∇≦)/

Here's the new update, enjoy reading ~


############################# 

Third Person POV

At the school library,

"Jihoonnie ah ..." Seungcheol suddenly called while holding his book.

Jihoon hummed in response while his eyes stayed glued to the book that he's reading.

"I think ... I fell in love with Jeonghan ah," he confessed.

His best friend suddenly choked.

"WHAT!? YOU JUST REALIZED IT NOW!?" He surprisingly shouted, and stood up on his seat, the book that he's reading fell to the floor.

The students, including the librarian, shot a glared at Jihoon and "Shuusssh" him.

He immediately apologized when he realized what he did, and laughed awkwardly.

After that, he grabbed the book on the floor, and sat back in his chair as he looked at Seungcheol like, 'What the hell are you saying Choi Seungcheol?'

"Are you serious? I mean, we all knew about that already." He whispered to the young master.

Seungcheol looked at him, totally confused.

"Really? All of you?"

"Yeah ... me, Tzuyu, Nancy, Soonyoung, Seungkwan, Hansol, Junhui, Minghao, Seokmin, Chan, Wonwoo, Joshua seonsaeng nim, and the others. Even your Dad knew about your feelings for Jeonghan seonsaeng nim," Jihoon explained.

"So you mean ... I've been in love with Jeonghan for a long time?" Seungcheol asked like he just realized his feelings now.

Jihoon nodded multiple times, the young master gasped and blushed hard.

"So I ... I ..."

"You already loved him from the start," Jihoon assured.

Seungcheol blushed more, he felt pathetic for realizing his true feelings for Jeonghan now.

"If you're thinking that you're pathetic ... Well you really are," Jihoon confirmed.

Seungcheol pouted,

"Stop reading my thoughts Jihoonnie ah~" He cried.

"You're just easy to read. Anyway, do you plan to confess your feelings for seonsaeng nim?" He asked curiously.

Seungcheol gave him a deep long sigh,

"I don't know ... I promised him that I wouldn't fall in love with him ... Ever ..." He bit his bottom lip hard.

"Huh? What do you mean about that?"

"Uhmm ... Before we started this fake relationship, I agreed to some of his conditions and ... One of his conditions was ... Never, ever and ever ... Fall in love with him."

"WHAT!?" Jihoon shouted again.

The librarian stood up from her seat, and gave him a warning this time.

"I think ... You should stop shouting Jihoon ah," Seungcheol commented.

"Yeah, I also think so," he laughed awkwardly.

Seungcheol smiled at him, but let out a depressing sigh again.

"But honestly, I think I can't confess to him now."

"Why not?"

"He'll just reject me, I'm sure of it."

"Reject you? Wait, I think my brain can't process the thoughts of Choi Seungcheol being rejected."

"Pabo ..." He laughed quietly.

Jihoon felt relieved when his best friend laughed, even if it's just a little.

"Seungcheol ah, don't give up. I'm always here to support you," he smiled giving the young master some encouragement.

Seungcheol gave him a warm smile,

"Yeah, thank you ... You're the best Lee Jihoon."

There was a long paused,

"But, I just only want to stay by his side no matter what."

Jihoon nodded and grinned, but in the back of his head. He kinda thought that his seonsaeng nim also has feelings for Seungcheol, but he's still not a hundred percent sure about it since Jeonghan is really unreadable.

"Well then, let's just finish our book report, we still have a lot of things to do."

"Yup! Let's go finish this so I can be with my yeobo later," Seungcheol grinned.

.
.
.

5:49 pm in the afternoon.

At the school laboratory,

"So you mean ..." Joshua's eyes are opened wide, while holding his test tubes with different chemicals in them.

Jeonghan nodded, while biting his lips hard and blushing.

"Did you confess to Seungcheol?" He curiously asked.

Jeonghan's eyes widened from the sudden question of his stupid friend, and he automatically punched his stomach and blushed hard.

Joshua flew to the wall, and hit his back hard. Though, he still manages to save the test tubes that he's holding.

Cough. Cough. Cough.

"J-J-J-Jeonghannie, y-you punched me ... H-hard," Joshua said, dying.

"I-I'm sorry, okay!? B-but it's your fault damn four eyes! Y-you're saying embarrassing things." Jeonghan was too embarrassed while clenching both of his fists.

"Heheheh ... I'm sorry," the science teacher tried to stand up.

Jeonghan only pouted,

When he successfully stood up, he put the test tubes, that he's holding inside the test tube holder, then faced Jeonghan like nothing's happened.

"So, you're not telling him?" He intriguingly asked.

"I ... I ... I don't know!" Jeonghan shouted in frustration.

"Woah, hey, hey! I'm just asking Jeonghannie, calm down."

But Jeonghan wanted to cry now,

"But I don't know when I ... I ... Fell in love with Seungcheol," he covered his face with both of his hands, like a school girl telling her best friend about her first crush.

Joshua tried his best to hold his laugh. He really wanted to laugh out loud, and tease his best friend for being in love for the first time in his life. But, he doesn't want to get killed, so he ...

"Uhmm ... Maybe y-"

"JEONGHAN!" Mingyu suddenly shouted, and opened the laboratory sliding door wide, he looked for Jeonghan immediately.

Once he saw him, he ran to Jeonghan and furiously checked his body from head to toe.

"Jeonghan ah, are you okay?" He asked, hugging him tight.

Cheonsa on the other hand, was surprisingly looking at Mingyu, and trying his best to understand the situation, when ...

"Mingyu? I thought you're still in Tokyo?" Joshua surprisingly asked.

"I flew back immediately when you told me about what happened to Jeonghan ah." He answered while gripping Jeonghan's shoulders.

Jeonghan confusedly frown, but when he realized what Mingyu meant, he immediately threw a murderous glare at Joshua.

The science teacher sweat dropped, and laughed awkwardly. He saw how Jeonghan's started clenching his fists, ready to give him a stomach blow again, so he ...

"O-okay l-l-let me explain first Jeonghannie ... Please calm down," he stuttered, trying to save his life.

"Then explain now ty four eyes," Jeonghan was pissed.

"I-I ... I just told Mingyu about what happened to you and Seungcheol because he was so damn worried about you. I did cover you many times, but Mingyu wasn't buying it anymore and continued to call and text me every day, even now. Also, when you were absent at work, I told them that you were sick. He cancelled all of his meetings, and decided to visit you. I didn't ing know what to do because I was sure he'd freak out when he saw your condition, so I tried my best to convince him that I can take care of you so he doesn't have to worry too much. Luckily, the boss called and gave him an important task. But now that everything's fine, I decided to tell him the truth since I kinda felt guilty that I lied to him so many times. You know how much he treasures you Je-"

"Enough," Jeonghan cut him off, while lowering his head.

He was silent, Joshua kept quiet too, and Mingyu was ...

"Mingyu ya, I'm sorry ... But I'm okay now, I-"

"I won't let Seungcheol touch you again!" Mingyu suddenly declared while his eyes blazed with anger.

"What?" Jeonghan's eyes widened.

"I want you to break up with him."

"Wait, what? Mingyu what are you saying?"

"Stop your fake relationship with him. I don't want you near him anymore," he commanded like a protective Father to his one and only precious daughter.

"B-but ... I-I don't want to ..." Jeonghan muttered, tears starting to fall from his red cheeks.

Mingyu started to panic when he saw his "Daughter" crying.

"H-hey Jeonghan, please don't cry!"

He immediately grabbed his handkerchief from his pocket, and gently wiped Jeonghan's tears away.

"Uhmm, Mingyu ya ... I think it's better if y-" Joshua was trying to say, but Mingyu cut him off and asked Jeonghan.

"Are you already in love with Seungcheol, Jeonghan ah?"

He saw how Jeonghan's expression change while his cheeks turning an even brighter red.

"You are, right?" He answered his own question.

But Jeonghan kept silent,

"I don't want him for you," he immediately said and looked at his daughter straight in the eyes.

Jeonghan's eyes trembled in surprise.

The pain in Mingyu's 'Daughter's' eyes was killing him inside but, he really doesn't want Seungcheol around him anymore. He only wanted to protect Jeonghan from hurting, his precious ... Daughter.

"Jeonghan ah, look ... I'm sorry for doing this. But please, I'm begging you ... You know how important you are to me. I treasure you a lot more than a friend. I take care of you like my own child when you run away from home. Jeonghan, I don't want to see you suffering, hurting ... So please, don't go near Seungcheol anymore. We don't know when he'll be okay, I'm just afraid he might do those awful things to you again. Jeonghan ah, can you do that ... For me?" Mingyu asked while caressing his hair.

Jeonghan didn't answer again, it's not that he can't talk. He was just so damn hurt, and he doesn't know what to say anymore.

"So, it's ended up being a Romeo and Juliet story now, huh?" Joshua commented.

Mingyu and Jeonghan shot a glare at him.

"What? I'm just saying," he shrugged.

.
.
.

8:03 pm in the evening,

Seungcheol bought a bouquet of red roses and box of strawberry tarts for Jeonghan. He decided to pay a visit to Jeonghan and ask him an important question.

Outside Jeonghan's apartment unit.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

His heartbeat was really fast and he doesn't know what to do.

Dammit! What am I thinking? Come on Seungcheol, it's Jeonghan ah, you're always talking to him, right?" He tried to convince himself.

Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale.

"Okay Seungcheol, you can do this. Come on ... Knock on the door now!"

He clenched his fists, but they're shaking. Well literally, his whole body was shaking.

"Oh God! I can't do i-"

The door suddenly opened,

"Seung...cheol?" Jeonghan's eyes widened when he saw Seungcheol outside his apartment.

They both blushed, and start to panic on the inside.

The young master swallowed hard, and tried his best to hide his nervousness, as he gave his usual smile to his seonsaeng nim, while Jeonghan awkwardly smiled back.

"Hi y-yeobo ... I-I bought you strawberry cake and flowers," he said while massaging his nape.

"Thank you Seungcheol!" Jeonghan's eyes lit up when he saw the box of strawberry cake, and took it from Seungcheol.

Their hands accidentally met, and they both blushed from the sudden contact. Seungcheol immediately pulled his hand away, and let Jeonghan take the box of pudding and the bouquet.

"A-uhmm ... C-come in ..." Jeonghan trying his best to act normal.

He was so damn nervous,

"A-y-yes!" Seungcheol responded.

Inside Jeonghan's apartment,

There was an awkward silence between the two. Ever since they found out about their own feelings for each other. Their heartbeat raising uncontrollably when their eyes met, or when they were talking to each other, or just having any physical contact can make their whole body start shaking.

"Y-yeobo?" Seungcheol broke the silence first, and called Jeonghan.

"Y-yes?" He immediately answered back.

"Uhmm ... It's about what happened on the Ferris wheel."

"A-huh?" Jeonghan's heartbeat almost skipped.

The words 'Ferris wheel' almost gave him a mini heart attack.


*Flashback*

Seungcheol hugged Jeonghan tight after hearing what he said. He patted his back and let him cry. Honestly, the younger has no idea why the older was crying.

Is he ... Having a hard time pretending to be my lover? He thought to himself.

"Seungcheol ah, thank you ... I really enjoyed this day." Jeonghan warmly smiled at him, while tears still flowed from his eyes.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

He felt something strange, it was ... Unexplainable ... He felt his heartbeat pounding faster, and faster just by looking at Jeonghan's face.

"I ... Love you …" He unconsciously whispered under his breath.

He grabbed Jeonghan's face, and crushed their lips together. Jeonghan's eyes widened in surprise, but eventually closed them, when he felt the addicting sensation that he feels every time his lips met Seungcheol's own.

*End of flashback*


"I-I ... Don't want to talk about that anymore," Jeonghan said while trying his best to hide his nervousness.

"O-okay ... Uhmm ..."

Honestly, Seungcheol wanted to tell his feelings to Jeonghan just like Jihoon said to him. He wanted to ask Jeonghan if they could turn their fake relationship into a real one. But, he was too shy to ask and confess.

"By the way Seungcheol, we have to talk about Mingyu," Jeonghan suddenly said.

"Huh? What about him?" He asked, confused.

"Well he ... He ... H-he did a ..."

"A ... What?"

Jeonghan didn't know how to say that Mingyu wants them to stop their fake relationship.

"Seungcheol, please don't get mad about this ... Because I ..."

"Wait, are you breaking up with me?" The young master painfully asked.

"Huh? N-no! I mean ... Wait, let me explain f-"

"He is!" Mingyu interrupted and pulled Jeonghan away from Seungcheol.

The two surprisingly looked at Mingyu like, 'How the  did this big guy enter the apartment?'

"Director Kim!" Seungcheol called in shock.

Mingyu glared at him and said.

"Mister Choi Seungcheol, I'm sorry ... But I'm not letting you have my daughter," he announced.

"Daughter? Wait, what are you saying Director Kim?"

" Mingyu! Don't call me your daughter, pabo!" Jeonghan hissed.

"No, you're my daughter, and I don't want this sadistic guy to have you!"

"Wait Director Kim, I don't know what you're saying."

"I already know what you did to my precious daughter. As his Father, I don't want that to happen to him again. So, I want you to stop seeing each other, and end your fake relationship with him, NOW!"

"Stop ... Seeing ... Jeonghan ah?" Seungcheol was so shocked that even the words don't want to sink into his brain.

"MINGYU! Please stop this nonsense ... You're overreacting!" Jeonghan shouted angrily.

"Jeonghan, don't be stubborn, this is for your own good. Besides, I don't want this monster to have you," Mingyu suddenly said.

"Mons ... ter?"

Jeonghan saw how Seungcheol's expression change. That look ... That look ... He saw that look before and it's not really good.

"STOP IT!" He shouted.

He immediately pushed Mingyu and ran to Seungcheol. He hugged him tight, trying his best to calm him down.

"Jeonghan! Come here ... Let go of that monster!"

"HE'S NOT A MONSTER!" He shouted more.

He was so mad at Mingyu.

"You don't know what you're saying Mingyu ya,  so shut the  up!"

You can see the shocked face of Mingyu, while looking at Jeonghan whose trembling while hugging Seungcheol.

"He's not a monster, he's Seungcheol … He's the Seungcheol that we all know!" Jeonghan's voice was shaking.

Mingyu looked away and clicked his tongue. He really doesn't want Seungcheol to be with his precious daughter, but Jeonghan's getting mad at him right now.

"Then, Seungcheol ..." He called.

The young master looked at him, with droplets of tears falling from his eyes.

"Show me that you're not a monster, and that you're really the right person for my daughter." He stated his condition.

Seungcheol looked down and wiped his tears. He stood up and face the director  with his blazing eyes.

"I'll show you how much I love your daughter, Director Kim." Seungcheol said, full of determination.

"Tch, will you guys stop calling me daughter!?" Jeonghan pouted.

End of Third Person POV