I Think I Want to See You Again

How Could I Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Finally! You're awake," Seulgi says, dabbing Joy's face with a cold cloth. "You scared me."

Joy takes a moment to process what's happening. She's laying in bed next to Seulgi, and...

"Did we sleep together?" 

"No!" Seulgi actually instinctively pulls away, scandalized.

"No need to look so disgusted," mutters Joy. She remembers that Seulgi kidnapped -- or "borrowed," as Seulgi put it -- Irene for the night. And Yeri. Cute, cute, Yeri. Joy remembers dropping off the DEBS, a strange atmosphere of tension, and then Seulgi. "What happened?"

"You don't remember?" Seulgi scratches the back of her head and pulls at her collar. "I told you something and you passed out."

"Passed out?" Joy stares at Seulgi dumbfounded. What could have possibly made Joy pass out? "Are you serious?"

"That's why your head probably hurts," Seulgi points out. And as Seulgi mentioned it, Joy did notice her head throbbing.

"Passed out," Joy repeats, thinking hard. "Oh, my god."

"Yeah?" Seulgi knits her brows, waiting for a barrage of questions.

"We did sleep together, didn't we?"

"Park Sooyoung!" Seulgi yells, hitting Joy's arm. "Hell no!"

"Then what-"

"I told you last night that I think I'm in love!"

Joy freezes and turns her head to look directly into Seulgi's eyes. "You're... in love?"

"Yes," Seulgi says softly, sinking down into Joy's mattress. "I really, really am."

"But... but..."

Seulgi just nods numbly.

"She's the enemy, Seulgi!" Joy cries incredulously. "The enemy!" 

"I know."

"You just met her yesterday! How can you be in love?"

"I didn't choose to be," Seulgi says, looking towards the window at something that only she can see. "But why else would she make me feel like this?"

"What?"

"It was only one night, Soo, but it felt so right among everything I've done that felt wrong. I'm not a good person, Soo, but she is, and when I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter