One

A Goner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When taekwoon opened his eyes for the first time after six years, he was confused, lost, he didn't know what had happened when he was unconscious that he was like this now, where everywhere he looked was white, or why he didn't have the energy to even move a finger,  body so sore and mind all foggy and blank, as every part of his body hurt like hell.

Taekwoon tried to think, but his head hurt too and all he could get, were unclear memories. 

All taekwoon remembered were him and hakyeon sitting in the car as taekwoon drove and the next moment there was a car coming towards them and that's where taekwoon's memory cuts.

He had no idea what let him to here and to this state.

Taekwoon was seeing the doctors and nurses all around him, running around ,talking or moving equipments, but his mind couldn't wrap around what they were doing or saying.

Taekwoon just couldn't open his mouth and ask, his mind didn't seem to find the words to say, some one needed to shut it on already.

 

Finally the tiredness kicked in and taekwoon closed his eyes to let the darkness take him. 

 

 

 

 

 

The next time taekwoon opened his eyes, he was feeling much better in comparison to past time, he could move his arms and legs now even though he still was too weak to get up.

 

When taekwoon saw a nurse, he slowly tried to open his mouth and say a few words.

 

"where is hakyeon? "

His voice was cracking as he talked, like he hadn't talked for a long time, maybe he didn't actually, taekwoon didn't know and he was curious about it too but he was more curious about his love, so he had to get to that first.

Hakyeon was in the same car as him, something might have happened to him and taekwoon was worried, he didn't want his precious boy to get hurt, he couldn't be able to forgive himself if something happened to hakyeon, his heart couldn't bear to lose his love. 

 

"sir, you've been in coma for six years, and we've called your family they'll be here soon."

 

Taekwoon couldn't believe he had been away for six years, it's a long period of time and taekwoon couldn't imagine what might have happened in the time he was unconscious, did he lose his job? Did hakyeon wait for him that long? Did his family wait for him? His brother sanghyuk did he find someone? 

Everything happened so suddenly and taekwoon was baffled, he couldn't wrap his mind around this.

 

Taekwoon could feel himself blacking out and again tiredness won the battle and taekwoon closed his eyes for the second time that day.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter