Jealousy

Jealousy

 

 

 

Finally, finally Mingyu was able to close the door, and it was only the two of them in the hotel room, him and Soonyoung hyung. The whole day had been incredibly frustrating. In fact, the entire week had been almost equally frustrating, with an extremely tight schedule, too much travel, three concerts and no alone time whatsoever. But now, finally, they had some time to relax. Or so he thought, until his hyung softly said:

“Maybe we should talk.”

 

Slightly anxious, he followed Sooyoung to a small couch and sat down next to him, an uncomfortable sting in his chest. Their hotel room was very nice, with two large beds (though Mingyu hoped they would only use one tonight), a desk, a small couch with a cute table and a beautiful view over the city.

 

“Mingyu-yah.” He started softly. “Are you happy with how you behaved today?”

“What do you mean?” Why wouldn't he be?

“Like, when I was helping Seungkwan with the choreo during practice, and you interrupted...”

Mingyu's face became warm. He could kind of see where this was going. “He should have known it already.”

“And during the concert, when Minghao was hugging me, was it really necessary to pull him away like that?”

“It's just... he was hugging you a lot.”

“And during dinner after the concert, when Chan sat down next to me...”

“I wanted to sit next to you.”

“He was there first.”

“I want us to be close.” Mingyu blushed, because he could hear how ridiculous he sounded.

“Do you think behaving like this will bring is closer? Or maybe have the opposite effect?”

Mingyu let out an unclear mumble of sounds.

 

The worst part was that Soonyoung wasn't even angry at him, he was never really angry. Not for long at least. He was just trying to tell him in a nice way that he had gone a bit overboard today, and Mingyu knew it was true. It was just... he was just...

“I want you only for myself.” He admitted.

Soonyoung smiled, and then ever so gently replied: “Yeah... That's never going to happen.”

He could have just as easily stabbed him in the heart, that would probably have hurt less.

“I have responsibilities towards my dongsaengs... and hyungs. And if you are unable to understand that, then this...” Soonyoung pointed towards him and then back to himself. “...won't work.”

How could he say that? How could anyone say that towards someone they supposedly loved. Mingyu wanted to yell at him, but his throat was lumpy, so he couldn't get a word out. The only way Soonyoung could say something like that was if he didn't love him as much as Mingyu loved him.

 

But then his hyung added: “...and I want this to work.” Which was even crueler, because it made Mingyu's heart jump around in his ribcage. Also because it made it sound like he didn't want it to work, which obviously he did.

“I do too.” He objected, but also grumpily muttered: “I just want you to be mine and not everyone else's.”

With folded arms, Mingyu leaned back on the couch and stared at the floor. He knew he was being childish and unreasonable, of course he knew, but his heart really hurt so he couldn't face Soonyoung right now. It would be easier if hyung was jealous too, but he never was. Not even when Mingyu tried to make him. Which was unfair. And made him feel like he was the only one who cared.

 

His view of the floor was blocked when a comfortable weight sat down on top of him, firm thighs on each side. But he still didn't look up.

“Parts of me are only yours.” Soonyoung said sweetly with that unfair voice of his that was both manly and soft at the same time.

“Like what?” Mingyu replied grumpily even though he knew the answer, he just wanted to hear it.

“Like this.” Soonyoung leaned closer, and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

 

Mingyu felt his face getting warm, which was kind of ridiculous, because they had gone so much further than that, so many times. But this was still enough to make his chest warm, to make him forget about being angry. He just loved his hyung so much. Too much. Which was why they were fighting.

 

There was no way Mingyu could resist anymore, so he looked up. Soonyoung smiled, his eyes disappeared, and something weird happened in Mingyu's stomach, like a big heavy stone was sinking to the bottom of it, but at the same time he was floating.

“...and this.” Soonyoung said and gave him a kiss directly on the lips this time. First only a peck, cutely, innocently, but then he gave him a real, proper kiss. Lips meeting, hesitant at first, like lovers after a long separation (and it had been long in Mingyu's opinion, almost an entire week!).

In full honestly, Mingyu hadn't kissed a lot of people like this, only a handful (and mostly while trying to get his hyung's attention before they first hooked up), but he didn't need to. He already knew that nobody else's lips would ever make him feel the way Soonyoung's did. Like his entire body was buzzing, happy, electricity flowing everywhere. Naturally, his hands started up Soonyoung's jeans, along his beautiful thighs, so incredibly firm from nonstop dancing.

 

After the kiss, Soonyoung put their foreheads together, his breathing a little ragged.

“Nobody else makes me feel like this,” His voice was breathier than before. “This part of me is only yours, and I hope that is enough?”

“It's enough.” Mingyu lied. “I'm sorry about today.” He added, and he meant it. Right now his behavior felt stupid. It was just, when they didn't get any alone time his brain didn't function very well, and it felt like everyone was trying to steal Soonyoung away from him, and he just couldn't... He could not.

 

Smiling, unfairly brightly, Soonyoung cupped his cheeks, muttering:

“My perfect, perfect Mingyu.”

There were times, like when the fans were screaming at him, when Mingyu felt kind of perfect, but now was not one of those times. Now he felt vulnerable, and painfully aware of his flaws, and he knew that Soonyoung too knew all about his flaws but still thought he was perfect and that made his heart hurt.

“You know I love you, right?” Soonyoung added casually, just to make his heart hurt more.

“I do know it... most of the time.” He answered honestly, which made Soonyoung laugh, which made his cheeks all adorably chubby and he was so precious, Mingyu automatically reached his hands around his waist, so he wouldn't slip away.

“Well, I love you even when you don't know it,” Soonyoung replied easily, and kissed him again, and Mingyu kissed him back. So much warmth that turned into even more heat, wet lips and teasing tongue, and his favorite body grinding down on him.

 

Breaking the kiss, Soonyoung asked breathily:

“Tonight... do you want to top or bottom?”

“Top.” Mingyu answered immediately. Topping would at least give him the illusion of having some sort of control in this relationship.

A cheeky smile appeared, and Soonyoung wiggled his hips teasingly, making Mingyu grunt. That hyung had too much control of his hips. Soonyoung apparently needed one more kiss before he stood up, not bothering to hide the very obvious bulge in his jeans. Pulling Mingyu up from the couch he dragged him towards the bed.

 

Midway, Soonyoung looked back at him, excited and happy, smiling so brightly that Mingyu's heart stopped beating, and he realized that regardless of how many times he would top in bed, he didn't have even the tiniest hint of control. His heart had already surrendered.