Are You In A Hurry?

The Ice Prince and The Narcissistic Cheonsa
I got stuck in my work, being an Online Marketing is really ... Meh~ It's really hard to convince people huhuhuhu (¬_¬)ノ

Anyway, thank you very much for patiently waiting.

Enjoy reading minna san~


##############################


My Hannie ya?

*Vein pop*

Well Mister his MINE and not yours!

How Seungcheol wish he could say those words to this bastard.

But he knew, he couldn't. What if Jeonghan ... What if Jeonghan will ...

"Well Mingyu, I'm Seungcheol's property and not yours," Cheonsa suddenly corrected.

Seungcheol widened eyes immediately averted to him.

"Am I right, Cheollie?" Jeonghan grinned to him.

His whole face reddened,

He covered his mouth and slowly nodded in embarrassment.

"See, I told you," Jeonghan proudly said.

Okay, hearteu attack is real, Seungcheol thought.

"Pfft!" Joshua, who's trying his best to hold his laugh for a long time burst out in an instant.

The two love birds immediately shot a glare to him. Junhui rolled his eyes, Mingyu pressed his lips together, and Vernon? Well, he's still lost.

"Okay, I'm sorry *giggle* I'm just ... Just give me few seconds to calm myself, okay? I just can't take your sweetness!" He explained, holding his stomach.

Seungcheol's red face became redder, Jeonghan only chuckled.

"My Cheollie is always sweet, pabo!"

"Yah! Will you guys stop this? Cheonsa, I said I want you, right? I'm not going to let that peasant have you!" Jun announced.

"Uhmm ... Who is this guy again?" Mingyu suddenly asked.

The four stare at each other and laugh.

Jun's face turned red in embarrassment.

"I'm Wen Junhui you giant puppy! I'm damn rich and I can buy you now!" He shouted out of frustration.

"Oh ... Really? Then I'm also rich so it means I can buy you too?" Mingyu mockingly replied.

"What!?" Jun gritted his teeth angrily.

Mingyu smirked,

"You're not the only one who's rich here Mister Wen Junhui ... Also, I'm also annoyed right now but I'm trying my best to stay calm. You should try it too bro."

"A-y-you!"

Jun was really angry, he's clenching his fists tight ready to give Mingyu a punch to his handsome face.

"Huh! This is really interesting," Joshua grinned.

"Uhmmm ... Shouldn't we ... Stop them sunbaenim?" Vernon asked worriedly.

"Pfft! Of course not, I really want to see what happened next."

Seungcheol sighed, this Joshua Hong is really a devil in disguise.

"Cheollie, want to have lunch with me? I'm hungry now," Jeonghan suddenly whispered to him.

Seungcheol smiled at him and nodded,

"Let's go,"

"Yay!" Cheonsa chirped quietly.

And so, the two left without anyone's knowing. Leaving an angry Chinese guy, a calm giant puppy, a mischievous devil, feline eyes guy, and a very confused young man.

.
.
.

"Cheollie~"

Seungcheol almost drop the tray of food he's holding when he saw Jeonghan waving his hand to him excitedly at the table near the counter while the beautiful blond successfully grabbing all the attention of the people inside the establishment.

"You know that beautiful chic, Seungcheol?" One of his co-workers asked, totally fascinated by Jeonghan's bewitching beauty.

He only gave him a look and didn't answer. He handed the tray of food to his co-worker and went to Jeonghan's table.

"Cheollie, I'm here to see you," Jeonghan brightly smile, batting his eyelashes.

Seungcheol didn't have to ask why the blond was here and where or ... WHO told him the place where he works.

"Hong Jisoo," he muttered under his breath.

Though,

He is also thankful to see Jeonghan here, it's Sunday and a lot of customers were entering the restaurant. It's another tiring day for him and seeing Jeonghan beautiful face makes him fully charged again.

Wait, wait, wait ...

Control yourself Choi Seungcheol!

"So, this is the place where my Cheollie's working," Jeonghan said, eyeing his surroundings.

When he saw some girls staring at his Seungcheol, he immediately shut a deadly glare at them.

"es," he hissed.

"Do you want something to eat?" Seungcheol suddenly asked.

After a lot of things happened between them. Seungcheol became softer to Jeonghan. Also, he felt like his day was incomplete without talking to the said beautiful blond guy.

Jeonghan looked at him and smiled,

"You ..." He replied.

"Huh?"

"No, I mean ... I want something sweet."

"We only have chicken and beer here," Seungcheol answered back.

Jeonghan gave him a big "Oh"

"I'll make a glass of iced tea for you. Just wait for me, let's go to the near café so you can eat something sweet, okay? I just need to finish my work here first."

"Really? Yay! Thank you Cheollie ya," Cheonsa stood up and hugged him tightly.

Seungcheol blushed and cleared his throat. When Jeonghan released him, he ...

"I-I'll be right back," he stuttered.

"Okay!" Jeonghan then beamed.

Once Seungcheol reached the kitchen, all his co-workers, including their Manager Hyung corner him.

"Seungcheol, that babe over there, is she your girlfriend?"

"You bastard! Why you didn't tell us you already have a girlfriend, huh?"

"Dammit! She's ing hot! I saw how all of our costumers looking at her with awe."

"Seungcheol, tell us everything about your hot girlfriend!" Their Manager Hyung demanded.

Seungcheol only rolled his eyes and dryly said.

"Guys, you're blocking my way, including you Manager Hyung."

Everyone frowned and growled in protest.

"But ... He's a guy right, Seungcheol hyung?" Wonwoo then asked.

The guys gave him a look,

"Wonwoo ya, are you blind? That chic can't be a dude."

"Yeah Wonwoo, that blonde girl is too perfect to be a guy."

Wonwoo looked at his Seungcheol hyung,

"He's a guy," Seungcheol confirmed.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEH!?"

.
.
.

"Let's go."

"Okay Cheollie~" Jeonghan chirped, automatically clinging to Seungcheol.

"Bye Seungcheol hyung, have fun on your date," Wonwoo smiled.

"Date?" Jeonghan eyes sparkled from the word.

"I-it's not a date," Seungcheol shyly pouted his lips.

Wonwoo only smiled, but then his eyes dropped to Cheonsa whose looking at him intensely.

"You ..." Jeonghan suddenly said.

"I'm happy to see you again, Hannie ya."

"Hannie?"

Seungcheol eyes flickered to Jeonghan, but the blond only gave him a smile and tighten his grip to his arm.

"Let's go, Cheollie!"

"A-uhmm ... O-okay ..."

Wonwoo waved his hand to them,

"So, it's him, Yoon ... Jeonghan."


While walking to the café,

"I didn't know, you know Jeon Wonwoo."

"I also didn't know, I know him," he answered back.

"What?"

Jeonghan didn't talk about Wonwoo until then.


Once they reached the café, Jeonghan immediately pulled Seungcheol inside.

"What do you want to eat Cheollie?" He asked with excitement.

"Anything you want," Seungcheol replied.

"Then do you want to try their black forest cake?"

"Huh?"

"I think I want this black forest cake," Jeonghan's eyes were twinkling.

"O-okay ..."

Actually, Seungcheol hates chocolate so much. But, since Jeonghan said he wanted the black forest cake. He'll buy it for him.

"Wait here, I'm going to order."

"Your treat?"

Seungcheol nodded,

"Aaaw~ my Cheollie is really sweet!"

.
.
.

"Aaah~"

Jeonghan feed his hero a spoonful of chocolate cake.

"It's good, right?" He said, grinning at him.

You can see how Seungcheol face scrunched up while chewing the cake in his mouth.

"Here, have some more Cheollie~"

"No more," he said in a commanding tone and drink a lot of water so he could swallow properly the cake in his mouth

"Okay," Cheonsa pouted.

But then he suddenly grinned and asked.

"Cheollie, when will you become my boyfriend?"

Seungcheol jaw dropped,

"A-HUH?!"

"Wae? I just want to know," he said innocently.

"I-I-I ... Don't know," Seungcheol bit his lip shyly.

"Ey~ Just ask me out, I'll definitely say yes to you."

Oh come on Yoon Jeonghan, please! Seungcheol's face is too damn red and flustered now!

"If I'm going to ask you out ... I ..."

Jeonghan eyes sparkled,

"Yes, I want you to be my boyfriend!"

"Eh? N-no I mean, not really that ... I ..."

"Oh Cheollie, you don't know how happy I am. Finally, you're already mine!"

"Huh? Eh? WHAT?!"

And just like that ... Seungcheol and Jeonghan started dating. Officially? Or forcefully? Well, who cares anymore ... As long as they're together.

Seungcheol: NOOOOOO! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING YET!"

Author nim: Oh come on don't be shy, we all know you already like him~ (´∀`)

Seungcheol: But I didn't, I ..."

Author nim: Just date already, we're in chapter 9 now.

"Seungcheol: YOU'RE NOT LISTENING!

Author nim: I'm the author here ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Seungcheol: You're at fault to everything!

Author nim: Heheheheh I love you guys! ( ˘ ³˘)❤

Seungcheol: No, I hate you.

Author nim: So rude, why did I even made you a tsundere here?

Seungcheol: Tch ... Scold yourself!

Author nim: See, he's really a tsundere.

Seungcheol: Oh shut up!

Author nim: Peace ... Heheheh~


Jeonghan Instagram status ... Single to IN A RELATIONSHIP.

"Jeonghannie ya! I saw your post on Instagram, aaaw you guys were really sweet on your date," Joshua beamed from the other line.

"Hohohoho~ He's mine now Joshuji, I'm really happy!"

"I'm also happy for you! Let's celebrate later, I just need to finish these paperwork then I'll visit you there at your condo unit."

"Sure, I'll wait for you here."

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye!"

End of call.

Jeonghan smiled,

"Choi ... Seungcheol ..."

.
.
.

"Hyung, I saw Jeonghan sunbaenim post yesterday. Wow~ You're really a lucky one, everyone fantasized over him and now he's yours!"

Seungcheol only sighed,

"I don't know what happened."

"Eh? Wait, are you regretting to be his boyfriend?"

"No! It's not like that, I like him. But, everything is so fast and suddenly I ... I ..."

Vernon smiled at his hyung,

"You'll be fine, just a tip from Chwe Hansol, hyung just enjoy what you have right now. Since you don't know ... Until when will you have it."

Seungcheol pursed his lips, nodding to Vernon.

"I'll try my best," he muttered.

.
.
.

"Hannie ya! Hannie, please talk to me, please!" Mingyu's now holding Jeonghan both hands tightly.

He's looking at the blond with hurt and pleading eyes. Jeonghan tried his best to harden his heart, Mingyu was still ... Has a soft spot in him and hearing him like this makes his heartache.

Back when they were still together, Mingyu gave everything to him, he tried his very best to make Jeonghan fall in love with him. Even though he's a very busy person, he still makes sure he has time to care of Jeonghan which he really appreciated.

Yes, Cheonsa knew all his effort, he felt his love. He also tried and even forced himself to love him but in the end ... They still broke up.

Because Yoon Jeonghan ... Never ... Fall in love with Kim Mingyu.

"Mingyu ya, please ... I already told you, right? So please, I don't want to hurt you more. We can't be together."

"Hannie ya I love you!" Mingyu hugged him tightly.

Jeonghan kept quiet, he really don't want to hurt Mingyu anymore.

"Mingyu, I can't force myself to love you."

"Please, don't say that."

He heard Mingyu started sobbing behind him.

Now he's crying,

Nice Yoon Jeonghan, you made Kim Mingyu cry.

He sighed,

"I know a restaurant where they sell chicken and beer. Do you want to come with me?"

"Hmm ..." Mingyu only hummed in response.

Jeonghan smile, patting the tall guy's head.

"Stop crying silly, come on ... Oh! And I saw someone that will definitely give a smile on your face."

Mingyu suddenly frowned,

"You're the only one that makes me happy," he replied.

"Are you sure?"

.
.
.

"Jeon ... Wonwoo?"

Wonwoo's eyes widen when he saw Mingyu standing in front of him in the restaurant where he works.

"H-how did you ... You ... Here ..."

His gaze then dropped to the beautiful blond who just entered the restaurant.

He clicked his tongue,

"Yoon Jeonghan told you I'm working here?" Wonwoo asked, kinda annoyed.

The tall one smiled at him and nodded.

"That guy," he hissed.

Mingyu was Wonwoo's sunbaenim when they were still in middle school. They were actually met in a school play wherein Wonwoo accidentally enters Mingyu's dressing room. That time, Mingyu was wearing a Prince costume and Wonwoo immediately starstruck to him.


*Flashback*

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't know ... I'm actually looking for the bathroom and then I--"

The stunning Prince in front of him only gave him a sparkling smile.

"You don't have to apologize, I understand," he said.

Wonwoo blushed,

"Y-yes, then, I'll go a--"

Someone suddenly knocks at the door, 

The Prince immediately pulled Wonwoo's hand, they hide inside the big wardrobe in the room.

Wonwoo's heart pounded really fast inside his chest while he felt his whole body became sweaty because WHAT THE ?

He was inside a huge wardrobe with a handsome stranger holding him and their position right now is too damn embarrassed to even imagine.

!

"W-why are we ... Hiding?" He whispered like an ant.

His whole face was damn red now.

"Sorry, when you enter this dressing room earlier, I'm actually planning my escape."

"Eh?"

"I heard one of my classmates want to be the Prince in this play but the whole class insisted that I should be the Prince because they said I'm perfect for the role. But honestly, I don't want the role but still, they forced me to do it. So yeah, that's why we're hiding now," he explained.

Wonwoo only gave him a confused look and nodded.

"That's our President," he murmured, pointing at the girl with short brown hair who just entered the room together with two more girls.

They heard the Class President shouted angrily when she didn't see Mingyu inside the room.

"FIND KIM MINGYU, NOW!" The Class President ordered firmly to the other two girls beside her.

"Yes President!"

A few minutes later, after the girls left the room. The two finally ...

"Let's go," the Prince said.

He pushed the door of the wardrobe and carefully stepped out but,

Wonwoo suddenly tripped, and Mingyu tried to catch him and,

And ...

And ...

*Smooch*

Wonwoo's eyes widen, Mingyu's eyes widen.

Author nim: I know the one whose reading this now is fangirling already hihihihi (^ω^)

A plum lips pressed onto Wonwoo's lips.

W-W-W-WHAT!?

He immediately pulled back, he stood up while covering his burning face.

"I-I'm sorry," the Prince immediately apologized.

Wonwoo shook his head furiously,

"No! I-i-it's my fault I, a-a-uhmmm ... I-it's okay!" He nervously said.

*Awkward silence*

"I-I'll go ahead then," he shyly said.

Oh God he's really embarrassed!

HE NEEDS TO GET OUT OF HERE IMMEDIATELY!

"Wait!" Mingyu pulled his hand again.

"W-w-what?" He was startled.

What does he want now? He cried to himself.

"Can I have your name?" The Prince then asked.

"J-Jeon Wonwoo, I'm a ... Second-year student."

"Wonwoo, nice to meet you, I'm Kim Mingyu, third year. So, you're my hoobae," he beamed.

"A-y-yeah, I guess," Wonwoo replied.

Why the hell this guy still can talk like this after what happened!? Is he not embarrassed at all?

The , they both guys for goodness sake.

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"A-eh?"

"Let's hang out, my treat," Mingyu winked.

"E-ehhh?"

Wonwoo: WHAT THE HELL?! WHY IS EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY IS SO FAST?

Author nim: I'm in a hurry lol O(≧∇≦)O

.
.
.

"You're late," Jeonghan glared at Wonwoo.

"It's not my fault to stuck in traffic Hannie."

"Call me hyung I'm older than you!"

Wonwoo only chuckled,

"I don't want to."

"Aist, you spoiled brat!"

"I'm not, you're the spoiled brat," he corrected.

Jeonghan growled, rolling his eyes.

This kid is really hard-headed. He even didn't mesmerize to Jeonghan's beautiful face.

When will other people learn that he was the God of Beauty, Yoon Jeonghan and they should be worshipping his beautiful face.

Well, at least not Jeon Wonwoo.

Wonwoo was the only son of the famous businessman Harry Jeon. Harry and Jeonghan's Father was a very good friend.

He was raised in San Diego California and two months ago, his Father decided to let him study in Korea just like what he wanted. He said he wanted to live in Korea and meet Korean friends, learn their culture and language. Since even though he's a pure blooded Korean, he's not actually familiar to his own country.

And now, yeah ... Since Wonwoo was just new in the city, Jeonghan needs to take care of him just like what his Dad told him to do.

"How's your school festival by the way?" Cheonsa asked.

Wonwoo's cheeks suddenly turned red once he remembered the guy at the dressing room earlier.

"F-fine," he stuttered.

"Fine? But why is your face red?" Jeonghan curiously asked.

"Why do you even care Hannie!?"

"What? I told you to call me hyung you brat!"

"Whatever!" Wonwoo pouted angrily leaving Jeonghan alone at the living room.

"Wow~ What the hell is wrong with that brat?"


The next day,

"Oh? Wonwoo ya!"

Mingyu immediately ran to him once he saw Wonwoo waiting outside the library.

He greeted his beautiful hoobae happily.

While,

Wonwoo's eyes went round upon meeting his sunbaenim outside the library.

Uwaaah! He is just waiting for his friend here!

To all the sunbae he could meet, why it has to be him?

Okay, he actually doesn't hate Mingyu. He actually likes him. No wait, not like that like that you guys thinking ... It's actually, uhmm ...

Ugh! Whatever!

"M-Mingyu sunbaenim," he awkwardly called him.

"Ey~ Just call me Mingyu," he grinned.

"A-a-uhmmm ... O-okay ..."

*Sigh*

Wonwoo doesn't know why he's acting like this towards his sunbae. He's actually very nervous right now, and also sweaty.

"Let's hang out later, okay? I told you I'm going to treat you, right?" Mingyu winked.

"Eh? When? I-I mean ... Yeah ..."

"Great, I'm going to pick you up after our afternoon classes."

"Sure! Hahaha yeah!" He awkwardly laughed.

"See you later!" Mingyu gave him a sweet smile before walking to his own classroom.

"Okay, yeah ... See you," he mumbled while watching his sunbae's back. 

He thinks he will fall in love to that smile on Mingyu's face.

Okay, I think Wonwoo has an "Okay virus" now since all he could say while talking to Mingyu was okay.

"BUT HOLY  WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME, SERIOUSLY?"

He's going crazy,

What to do, what to do, WHAT TO DO!?

"Wonwoo ya ... Yah, Jeon Wonwoo!" Seungkwan shouted his head off.

He's been spacing out after talking to Mingyu.

"A-yeah?" He finally snapped.

"Are you okay? What happened to you?"

"No, it's nothing, did you get the book?" He asked to his friend.

"Yes, let's go?"

"Okay ..."

.
.
.

And so, the two started hanging out with each other more than we could even imagine. They spent their whole day together like almost every day. Mingyu was really fond to Wonwoo, he actually doesn't know why he's fond to the kid but he wants to always be with him and see his beautiful face.

While ...

On Wonwoo's part, he started to fall in love more to his sunbaenim because Mingyu is always taking care of him and was actually overprotective towards him. He makes sure Wonwoo was comfortable and he's always making sure he had time for him.

Seriously, Mingyu is really the boyfriend material!

Until,

One day, he discovered the truth which makes his whole world of fantasy shattered into pieces.

The Mingyu that always by his side was actually ... In love to Yoon Jeonghan.

Wonwoo swallowed the bitter feeling he felt when he saw Mingyu hugging Jeonghan tight with full of love and affection only reserved for Jeonghan.

"Wonwoo, you're already here," Jeonghan said once he saw him standing at the door.

He immediately looked away,

"Yes ..."

"Wonwoo?" Mingyu suddenly called him.

He jolted a little, his body started shaking. He doesn't know what to feel anymore, his heart wanted to explode.

"You know each other?" Jeonghan frowned.

"Yes, he's the beautiful hoobae I'm talking about Hannie ya," Mingyu beamed.

"Oh really," Cheonsa's eyes suddenly glinted.

"I'll go to my room now, please excuse me," Wonwoo only said.

"A-wait ..."

Mingyu suddenly pulled his hand, Wonwoo looked at him with teary, trembling eyes.

"Are you ... Crying?"

"No ..." He answered as he pulled back his hand and run to his room.

Mingyu was startled,

"Aaaw~ You hurt his feelings, Mingyu ya," Jeonghan commented.

"Huh? What did I do wrong?"

*End of Flashback*


"Great! Now that you met each other again, Wonwoo ya, you can tell Mingyu that you like him ever since you first saw him at the dressing room," Jeonghan suddenly announced.

Wonwoo gasped, Mingyu confusedly frowned.

"Just go and date each other!"

"WHAT?!"


##############################


Ahahaha honestly I don't know what I'm writing anymore, I hope this chapter makes any sense at all lol. I think I need to put Meanie here ... So there, Meanie shippers make some noise!!!! ┗(^0^)┓

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, see you again next update! (〜^∇^)〜