1004 ... The Day of My Angel Born

The Ice Prince and The Narcissistic Cheonsa

It's our Hannie's birthday! UWAAAAAAH!!!! (≧∇≦)/ Happy, happy birthday to Sebongteen Eomma, Caratdeul Cheonsa and Seungcheol's waifu I mean, half of jeongcheol lol └(^o^)┐

Happy birthday YOON JEONGHAN! We love you so much! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Come to think of it, I started writing this story on Daddy Coups birthday heheheh ...

Well, I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter. Enjoy reading minna san! (´∀`)♡



############################

 

Everyone in Tenshi Academy was busy preparing for a big event.


This event was held every fourth of October wherein they celebrate the birth of their one and only Cheonsa, Yoon Jeonghan.


"You guys were really weird?" The Ice Prince, Choi Seungcheol commented to Vernon while watching the students at the snack bar talking about what they going to wear for the said event.

"But it's a really big party and everyone was invited!" Vernon, on the other hand chirped, holding his pocari sweat.

"I have work, I don't have time for party," Seungcheol coldly replied.

"Ey~ But I think Jeonghan sunbaenim will be happy to see you on his birthday."


Seungcheol gave him a look, but sighed eventually.


He knew that it would be a party for only rich people, RICH PEOPLE! And a normal person like him will never fit there.


"Hyung, do you already have a gift for Jeonghan sunbaenim?"

"Gift?"

"Yes, perhaps do you want to buy together after class, hyung?" Vernon excitedly said.

"Pass,"

"Eh? Why?"

"I said I have work."

"Again? But it's ... It's Jeonghan sunbaenim's birthday."

"And so?" Seungcheol raised a brow.

"A-a-uhmmm ... Nothing,"

"Oh? Hey guys!"


Joshua, who saw Seungcheol and Vernon at the snack bar immediately approached them.


"What are you guys doing here? We have a huge party later!" Joshua chirped, talking to the two casually.


Seungcheol rolled his eyes, Vernon smiled at his sunbaenim.


"Oh by the Seungcheol, you should be there."


Seungcheol went poker-faced,


"Why should I?" He asked, uninterested.

"Because Hannie ya will be happy if you're there!"

"Hah! I told you, hyung!" Vernon beamed.

Seungcheol mouth snapped shut,

"Erm ... Joshua sunbaenim, honestly, we're planning to buy Jeonghan sunbaenim a birthday present. His your best friend, right? So, I wonder what will be the best birthday present for him?"

"Just give Seungcheol to him," Joshua answered back, like 'Excuse me the answer is obvious, you know'

"Eh?"

Vernon automatically looks at his hyung who's now frowning at Joshua.

"What? He likes you a lot," Joshua shrugged.

"Uhmmm ... Hyung?"

"Vernon, you can't give me to that blond as a birthday present," Seungcheol said with a warning.

"Oh ... Yeah ..."

He then sighed,

"Lol! You guys were really interesting. But Vernon ah, I'm serious about my answer, and Seungcheol ah ... A strawberry cake would be a good idea," Joshua winked at him.

The Ice Prince eyes bored into him,

"See you later guys at the party," Joshua wave his hand before taking his leave.

".........."

"Hyung?"

"I hate that feline eyes guy so much."


.
.
.


"I didn't know you have talent on baking, my Seungcheol ah!" Mrs. Choi said while eating the slice of cake Seungcheol gave to her.


He only smiles at his Mother while removing his apron.


He just finished baking the strawberry cake for Jeonghan.


He sighed,


Even though, he doesn't want to admit it. He still follows what Joshua said to him. Also, he knew Jeonghan loves strawberries so much so ... Giving him a strawberry cake on his birthday is not a bad idea at all, right?


"So, why did you suddenly decided to bake a cake my Seungcheollie?"

"It's ... Jeonghan's birthday today."

"Wh---"


Cough, cough, cough ...


"It's our Hannie ya's birthday today? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Mrs. Choi pouted.

"Sorry Eomma, I'm actually not sure if I should go to his party. I mean, you know I hate rich people's party."


Mrs. Choi's eyes soften while looking at her son.

"He'll be happy to see you there, Seungcheol ah."


Seungcheol looked at his Mother with wide eyes.


"Hmm?"


He blinked his eyes a few times and looked away.


"You're ... The third person who said that to me today," he muttered and a flush crept up his face.


Mrs. Choi gave him a knowing smile,


"Because we know he will ... And, he'll be glad to receive your birthday present for him. Oh! By the way, I saw that cute white bear holding a strawberry on top of your bed, was that for Hannie?"

"Eh?"

His handsome face becomes redder and our Seungcheollie slowly nodded.

"Aaaw~ Aren't you the sweetest?"


.
.
.


"Jeonghannie~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Joshua greeted his best friend once he entered Jeonghan's room.


Cheonsa who's looking outside the window averted his gaze to Joshua, and immediately flashed a beautiful smile to him.


"Thank you, Joshuji."

"So, everyone was busy preparing on your birthday. Why aren't you preparing yet? The big event will start soon."

"Yeah, I know ..."


Joshua's eyebrows rose,


"Jeonghannie?" He called.


Jeonghan then let out a deep, heavy sigh.

"Mom sent me her gifts."

"Really?"

"Yeah ... There," Jeonghan said pointing at the big boxes of birthday present beside his bed.


Joshua curiously picked one of the boxes and open it.


"Oh! You're going to wear this?"


Jeonghan rolled his eyes,


"As if ..."


Joshua frowned in confusion,


"Yah! And when did you mind wearing these kinds of clothes?"


Jeonghan looked at him in annoyance.


"I didn't even know if my Cheollie would love to see me wearing those clothes, I mean ... Hello, he didn't even see me wearing one before. So, what if he freaks out?"

"Seriously, Yoon Jeonghan?" Joshua sneered.

"What? I'm serious you idiot!" Cheonsa frowned irritably.

"Lol! I thought you had a big problem or what ... So, it's Choi Seungcheol again."

"What do you mean?"


Joshua stand up,


"You're Yoon Jeonghan, everyone loves you, remember?" He smiled.


Cheonsa pouted,

"But ... I don't know if the one I love, loves me back."

"Silly *chuckle* anyway, here's my gift for you."


Joshua handed him a piece of paper.


"What's this?" He lifted a brow.

"Address of the restaurant where Seungcheol's working," Joshua winked.

Jeonghan face immediately lit up, and pulled his best friend into a tight hug.


"Thank you! I really love your gift Joshuji!"

"Hahahaha! I know, I know!"



8:16 pm

Once Seungcheol stepped in inside the huge event hall in their school where the big party held. He immediately felt the urged to leave right away to the said place.


The interior of the venue hall was like in fantasy, matched with bright and modern decorations.


Females were wearing their elegant, luxurious evening gown and men were dressed in suits. The party was no doubt like he thought was only enjoyed by rich people.


They invited the famous musical band to perform, the expensive different kinds of food on the long table covered with royal blue satin cloth, the expensive wine that they serve. More than a hundred waiters were serving the guests.


Wow~ Everything inside this place is undoubtedly expensive and here he was ... Wearing his worn-out jeans and a black T-shirt, so different to everyone.


"Why am I even here?" He muttered to himself.


But then, not too far from where he was ... He saw the reason why he still managed to go inside this place.


He's wearing an elegant, white suit, perfectly matched with his beautiful blond hair.


"Jeonghan,"


He unconsciously walks, going to the birthday celebrant, totally ignoring all the attention and annoying stare sending at him by everyone.


All he wanted to do is to give his gift to Jeonghan, and see his beautiful, angelic smile.


But then,


"Oh! Look who's here!"


Wen Junhui immediately blocked his way to his beloved Cheonsa.


He examined Seungcheol from head to toe.


He chuckled,


"I'm sorry, but we didn't order pizza here."


Seungcheol glared at him, Jun's eyes then dropped to what Seungcheol's holding. He immediately snatched the box of cake to Seungcheol and he mockingly said.


"You're giving him a cake? Are you serious? Can't you see that 10 layers of strawberry cake there?"


Seungcheol didn't answer,


He honestly was annoyed to this Chinese guy but ... Somehow, he has a point. Why the hell he even baked a cake if Jeonghan had already that giant cake.


Jun smirk as he turned his back, and threw the cake inside the trash bin.


All Seungcheol could do is clenches his fists, and bit his bottom lip.


"You know you're not supposed to be here, right?"


A waiter passed by and handed Jun a glass of expensive looking red wine, and bowed his head.


"Yah! Do you even know what brand this wine is?" Jun suddenly asked, still feeling high and mighty.


Seungcheol remains muted,


"No? Of course you don't know because you're a peasant! This wine is more expensive than your life," he laughed.


As he thought, going to this kind of place is not really a good idea at all.


So, he just decided to ignore this annoying, ing jerk and walked out.


Of course he knew he wasn't supposed to be here.


He knew, he always knew ... And yet, he still tried.


Once he reached the exit,


"Finally! Fresh air," he sighed.


He felt suffocated inside,


"I think, I should go home," he then said to himself.


He started walking, but then he realized something that makes him stopped midway and looked back.


"Just want to greet him a happy birthday."

 

11:30 pm

It's been more than three hours since Seungcheol went to their school to go to Jeonghan's birthday party but since that Chinese guy confront him, he just decided to wait for the party to finish and talk to Jeonghan.


While wondering around their school,


He saw someone sitting on the bench near the fountain, she has long, beautiful black hair, wearing a princess-like beautiful ball gown.

 






She's looking up the sky, watching the stars above.


Until,


Their eyes met.


Seungcheol felt those pair of eyes were so familiar. That beautiful face.


He gasped,


"Jeonghan?"


He unconsciously walked to where Cheonsa's sitting.


"Cheollie," Jeonghan softly called, smiling at him.


He's right! He's really Yoon Jeonghan!


"Why are you---"


Jeonghan stand up,


"Oh this gown?" He said looking at his long gown.


Seungcheol slowly nodded,


"Heheheh ... Sorry, I have to disguise to get out of the party. Do I look weird?"

"You're beautiful ..."

"Huh?" His eyes widened.


Seungcheol blushed and looked away.


"You heard it, I know," he simply said.


Jeonghan eyes sparkled, and a wide smile spread across his face.


"Thanks for coming to my party, my Cheollie."

"I'm not really ... I ..."


Seungcheol stared at Jeonghan smiling face, he couldn't really just ignore the fact that Jeonghan is really beautiful today. Well, he's always beautiful though ...


"Happy birthday ... Jeonghan ah,"


Jeonghan smile wider,


"Thank you, Cheollie ya~" Jeonghan said, giving him a tight hug.


Seungcheol heartbeat raised uncontrollably but he just ignored it, and hugged Jeonghan back.


"I'm really happy to see you here."


When Jeonghan said that, Seungcheol immediately pulled back from the hug, and look at him with both surprise and confused look.


"Are you really ... Happy?" He then asked.


Jeonghan smiled and nodded.


"Of course your m---"


Jeonghan words cut off when Seungcheol suddenly closed the gap between them to claim his lips.


Their eyes both grew bigger as they felt the soft, plump lips of each other.


Seungcheol was the one who pulled back first. While Jeonghan still can't believe what just happen.


"I-I'm sorry ..." He immediately apologized.


He pressed his palms together, he felt his heart will explode anytime!


OH. MY. GODDEU!!!!!


What the hell Seungcheol, why did you suddenly kissed him!?


Author nim: Hearteu attack (T▽T)


Jeonghan face reddened, he honestly didn't expect that kiss from his Hero.


"I hope it's always my birthday," he then blurted out.


Seungcheol looked at him, Jeonghan then laughed awkwardly.


"Just kidding, not ... Really ..."


Suddenly, a piece of romantic music played inside the hall.


"Oh! Do you want to dance Cheollie?" Jeonghan then excitedly asked once he heard the music.

"Huh? Wait, I don't know how t--"


But Cheonsa didn't bother to listen to him as usual. He immediately grabbed both Seungcheol's hand and put Seungcheol's left hand on his waist and ...


Wait, wow~ Jeonghan has a slim waist like a girl.


Eh? What?


Seungcheol immediately shook his head.


"N-n-no! I'm serious, I don't know how to dance," he said desperately.


He's too afraid that he might step on Jeonghan's foot a hundred times causing him to rush to the hospital on his birthday.


Cheonsa pouted,


"O-okay ... Then, can I have another kiss?"

"A-what!?"

"Just asking," he giggled and sat down on the bench again, Seungcheol followed him, took his seat beside Jeonghan.


He sighed in contentment,


"As I thought, I'm really happy when I'm with you."


Jeonghan is ... A really straightforward person which Seungcheol didn't know if he's going to be amused or annoyed of.

But, honestly, when he's with Jeonghan he actually felt ...

"Happy ..." He mumbled.

Did Jeonghan really ... Makes him happy? Did he really loves him?

He tried his very best to not fall in love with Yoon Jeonghan. But right now, while looking at his beautiful face, he knew ... He already ... Love him.

"Your hair,"

"The wig?"

"Long hair suits you,"

"Really? Aaaw~ Too bad, I already cut my hair."

"So, you have long hair before?"

Jeonghan grinned and nodded,

"Do you want me to grow back my hair?"

"No, I like you whatever your haircut is."

"Really?"

"What?"

He blushed, Jeonghan laughed.

"You know what, I hope you're always like this."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Like that ... You know ..."

"Say it, what is it?" Seungcheol commanded.

But Jeonghan only giggled,

"I'm not going to say it~" He said in a childish tone.

Seungcheol pouted,

"Aren't they looking for you inside? I think that Chinese guy is really angry right now."

"Who cares about him, it's my birthday after all."

"Well, I guess your right," Seungcheol said, wearing a contented smile.

.
.
.

*Party poppers sound*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY URI HANNIE YA!" Mrs. Choi excitedly shouted.

Jeonghan was stunned when he saw the handmade banner "Happy Birthday Hannie" hanging on the wall, and the different kinds of homemade food in a small rectangular table decorated with few balloons at each edge of the table.

"Eomma insisted that we should celebrate your birthday. So, we cooked some food and ... Here ..."

Seungcheol handed Jeonghan a bowl of seaweed soup.

"You should have seaweed soup on your birthday," he said.

"A-a-uhmm ..."

Cheonsa was too overwhelmed that he couldn't even talk properly. He didn't know that he started crying like there's no tomorrow.

"Y-yah, you're crying!" Seungcheol said in a panic.

Jeonghan tears were now dripping on his seaweed soup.

Mrs. Choi gave him a tender smile, instructed Seungcheol to get the bowl of seaweed soup to Jeonghan as she took our Cheonsa's hands and softly said.

"You're welcome, Hannie ya."

"I'm ... I'm ... Happy ..." He said, and cried more.

"I'm glad to hear that," Mrs. Choi said hugging him while patting his back gently.

Jeonghan never thought ... That he would experience a warm hug from a Mother, patting his back gently, with full of affection and love for him.

It's the first time, that he actually felt genuinely happy, and important. Someone actually made an effort for his birthday. He knew that Seungcheol and his Mother don't have that much money but they still tried their best to celebrate his birthday. Which his parents ... Never done for him ... Never ... Never ...

"Come, I hope you love the food that I prepared, my Seungcheollie also help me to cook these foods."

"Really, Ajumma?"

"Yep, so make sure to eat a lot okay?"

"I will!" Jeonghan finally smiled.

Seungcheol couldn't help but to smile too. Indeed, his Mother likes Jeonghan so much.

.
.
.

"Oh Hannie ya, I think my Seungcheollie forgot to give his gift to you yesterday," Mrs. Choi said as she handed the cute white bear holding a strawberry to Jeonghan.

Cheonsa with twinkling eyes accepted the bear.

"It's cute!" He smiled while caressing the white fur of the stuff animal lovingly.

"I think he bought that for you but, he's too shy to give it to you last night."

"But I like it!

"Eomma, I can't find th-- THAT!"

"Cheollie~"

Jeonghan hugged him tight, and never let him go.

"Y-yah! J-Jeonghan ah, " Seungcheol struggled.

"Thank you for the bear and for the cake," he whispered into his ear before pulling back.

Seungcheol eyes widen,

"You ..."

"I like the cake, it's really delicious."

"Y-you ate it!? But that Chinese guy already threw it inside the trash bin, I saw him!"

"Yeah, I know ..."

"Then why did you ... Why you still ..."

"Because it's from you."

Badump. Badump. Badump. Badump.

"P-pabo!"

 

############################

 

Well, I don't know, I did try my best though (⌒_⌒;) I just hope you guys still like it? Somehow? You know ... Heheheh

Seventeen Ideal Cut in Manila held last September 29. Sadly, I didn't make it to the concert huhuhuh ... Then, they held their first ever fan signing here in our country and I'm not there again. Ahah! Well, I enjoy all the videos though, especially those jeongcheol moments in every Ideal Cut concert.

*Sigh* I want them to get married! \(;´□`)/