No Matter What Happens, Saranghae - MEANIE chapter

The Ice Prince and The Narcissistic Cheonsa
Hey minna san! Hope you still remember me? It's been so long since I last updated this story and of course I missed you all! ٩꒰ ˘ ³˘꒱۶ⒽⓤⒼ♥♡̷♡̷

I received PM's on when will I return to AFF and I really appreciated them. Thank you so much for checking out on me. 

Well, this year, a lot of things happened, 2019 is not a really good year for KPOP. I know you know what I mean. 

Also, I hope Cheollie comeback soon, I miss him so much 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

Well, anyway this is a Meanie chapter so hope minna san enjoy this new update. Lovelots ❤

PS: I changed the status of this story to SUBSCRIBERS ONLY so I hope you don't mind. Thanks ~


##############################

"Mingyu, please ... Stay ..."

"Sorry Wonwoo, I really need to see Jeonghannie," Mingyu panicked.

Wonwoo bit his lips really hard,

"Don't go,"

"I'm sorry ..."

.
.
.

Wonwoo was pouting his lips while looking at his wrist watch,

10:10 am

He sighed,

"I'm too early,"

Well, he's 2 hours early from the agreement time of their date.

"Dammit! It looks like I'm really looking forward to it!" He cried,

Why am I too obvious? He thought to himself.

Well, since he's too early, and he doesn't want to be that obvious, he decided to wait for Mingyu at the Starbucks across the street when ...

"Oh? Wonwoo ah!"

The most annoying person he has ever met together with his always smiling best friend suddenly called him once he entered the establishment.

Oh come on! Seriously?

He wanted to ignore him but God! He knew he couldn't,

"Jeonghan ..." He dryly called back, and bowed a little to the guy next to him.

"Wow Wonwoo~ You're literally too early to your date with Mingyu, I didn't expect you to be this excited, lol!" Jeonghan sneered,

Joshua then giggled,

Wonwoo remains poker face.

This guy is really a jerk! God knows how much I hate this person so much! He screamed to himself.

"Wonwoo ah, don't mind Jeonghannie, he's just being playful," Joshua smiled to him.

Playful? Nah dude he's dissing me it's too obvious.

"It's okay I'm just here to drink coffee," Wonwoo spoke.

"And wait for Mingyu?" Jeonghan added,

"I'm ..."

Aish seriously, why is Jeonghan love to do this to me?

"Anyway, I left him in my condo earlier and--"

Joshua suddenly elbow him,

"Oh! Yeah sorry," Jeonghan zipper his mouth.

But Wonwoo already caught up what he was trying to say,

So, Mingyu was there, he thought.

He was trying to remain unaffected but he couldn't, his eyes started shaking as he  his quivering lips.

"Look what have you done," Joshua whispered, rolling his eyes to his big mouthed best friend.

"I didn't want to ruin the fun," Jeonghan said, totally defensive.

"Well you just did," Joshua sighed.

He looked at the unmoved boy in front of them,

"I want to tell you that he was just joking but well, I don't want to lie to you. Anyway, just forget what this Narcissistic Cheonsa said and just enjoy your date with Mingyu," Joshua once again gave him a gentle smile.

Wonwoo smile back weakly,

"Thank you ..."

.
.
.

"!" Mingyu cursed already tenth times today,

He's already 6 hours late on his date with Wonwoo, like what the hell! It's already 6 in the evening.

God! You would've thought his Father will call him earlier while cooking with Seungcheol and suddenly asked him to go to his unplanned business meeting like seriously? From all the dates why now!?

"Wonwoo ..."

He looked at the paper bag beside him,

The food was already cold for sure.

He couldn't help to let out a deep sigh,

"This is annoying," he gritted just teeth.

But what could've been more annoying when he's even ing forgot his cellphone at Jeonghan's place!

Wow~ What a lucky day, he can't even call Wonwoo to apologize.

"I need to hurry up and apologize to him," he chewed his lips.

.
.
.

"A-erm ... Sir I think you've already drinks too much coffee?" The barista worriedly looked at Wonwoo when he ordered his ninth cup of coffee.

Wonwoo only stared at him with his usual emotionless eyes, the barista immediately shut his mouth.

"I'm sorry," the barista mumbled.

Wonwoo then sighed, shaking his head,

"It's fine, no offense," he forced a smile.

The barista awkwardly smiled back.

A few minutes later Wonwoo got his order and went out of the cafe,

He did his part, he waited for him. 

But then,

"Why you didn't come?" He mumbled to himself while walking down the street.

.
.
.

It's raining cats and dogs.

Mingyu arrived at their meeting place. He immediately unbuckled his seatbelt and bolted out of his car. He desperately looked around to find Wonwoo.

"Where is he?" He ended up asking himself, praying to God to lead him to where Wonwoo was.

But from the back of his mind, he knew he wouldn't find him anymore. 

Still, a part of him was hoping he could. He knew Wonwoo was still there and waiting for him. He wanted to apologize and give him the box of lunch he made.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled,

I want to see you.

Suddenly the rain stopped falling on him.

What?

Mingyu looked up, someone just ...

His eyes widened, he looked at the person holding the umbrella,

"WONWOO AH!" He shouted in disbelief,

"Why are you shouting?" Wonwoo scrunched up his face in confusion.

Mingyu suddenly pulled him into a tight hug, Wonwoo's eyes went round, dropping the umbrella.

"Thanks God I found you," he cried.

Mingyu can't comprehend his feelings right now, but one thing for sure, he felt really happy seeing Wonwoo still here and waiting for him.

"You're late," Wonwoo only said with blushing face.

Mingyu can't help smiling,

"I'm sorry, but I'm really happy that you waited for me."

Wonwoo didn't say a word anymore, well he just couldn't!

He felt like he's melting into Mingyu's hug.

"Mmmm ... So, how long will you hold me in the rain?"

"Eh?"

"The passing people are watching us," Wonwoo mentioned.

"Oh!"

Mingyu immediately pulled back,

"I-I didn't mean to ..."

Wonwoo only gave him beautiful smile,

"It's okay, I don't blame you."

"T-thank you,"

And at that time, Mingyu felt butterflies inside his stomach with matching badump, badump, badump in his heart.

.
.
.

They decided to enter a nearby mall to change their clothes since they're both soaking wet in the rain.

Inside the elevator,

The atmosphere was very quiet.

The two suddenly embarrassed by each other.

You can hear them both swallowing hard while pressing their palm together.

Badump, badump, badump.

Wonwoo: Could it be, he could hear my loud heartbeat?

Mingyu: What to do, what to do, what to do? My heart won't stop beating loud!

Author nim: These two were really cute! (‘∀’●)♡

They're already on the third floor and ready to go out when ...

The elevator shut down,

What!?

Both of them panic, they can't see anything since the lights went off,

Why? Oh why? Is fate playing with them?

Dear Fate,

Stop messing around, I'm begging you, I'm about to have a heart attack soon.

Love Wonwoo.

But then,

Suddenly, he felt a pair of hand grabbing his waist.

"Wonwoo?" Mingyu's voice calling him softly gave him a chill all already his body.

WHAT THE HELL!? I just wrote a letter to FATE just now and this was his response? 

Wonwoo was convinced, he will have his first heart failure tonight.

"Wonwoo?" Mingyu called him out once more,

"Y-yes?" Wonwoo found himself swallowing his own saliva, again.

"I'm sorry,"

"Huh? For what?"

He felt the pain in Mingyu's voice once he heard what he said.

Mingyu pursed his lips,

"I was the one who asked you on a date but I ended up ruined it. I'm really sorry, I don't know how to explain myself to you but ... I want you to know that I regret it all, I don't want this to happen. And ... I ... "

Wonwoo suddenly laughed,

"Hey! I'm not mad, I told you earlier it's fine, right?" He grinned,

"But ..."

"So, you want me to get mad at you?"

"A-no! I-I ... I don't want to," he looks down.

Wonwoo smiled,

"Then, let's just forget about that. What's more important is that you're here."

"Yeah, thank you, *smile* Oh! By the way, I went to Jeonghannie's place earlier and---"

Wonwoo's smile immediately dropped down,

So, it's true he was there.

"Here ..." Mingyu opened his phone's flashlight and handed Wonwoo a box of lunch.

Wonwoo blinks his eyes in confusion,

"It's already cold though," Mingyu laughed softly.

"No i-i-it's fine!" Wonwoo almost shouted,

He was lost at words, he carefully opened the box and ...

A cute cat inspired bento sparkling in his eyes.

"You ... Made this?"

A blush immediately spread across his face,

"Well, Seungcheol help me," Mingyu shrugged.

"Seungcheol hyung?"

"Yes, I went to Jeonghannie's place to ask his boyfriend for help."

"So, i-it's not because of Jeonghan?"

"Mmm?"

"A-n-nothing,"

Why did you say it loud Jeon Wonwoo? He scolded himself.

But,

Knowing that ... Gave him a relief,

"So ..." Mingyu scratched the back of his head.

Wonwoo looked at him and flashed a beautiful smile on his face,

"Thank you, it's so pretty and looks delicious."

Mingyu's face brightens up,

"You're welcome!" He grinned,

They stayed at the elevator for another 10 minutes, when the power back on.

They finally got out of the elevator and the two immediately went to the men's wear area of the department store and grabbed a pair of clothes to wear.

15 minutes later, they have put on proper clothes.

Okay so ... What to do next?

They looked at each other, they have no idea what they will do next.

"Are you hungry?" Mingyu then asked,

"Oh! Uhmm ..."

Wonwoo wanted to answer yes but from the amount of coffee he consumed earlier, he thinks he couldn't ...

"Wait, I know!"

"What?"

"You love books, right?"

"Uhmmm ... Yeah? How did you know?"

"Hannie told me," he grinned.

"I see, I thought you're watching me secretly," Wonwoo mumbled, looking down.

"Come again?"

"Nothing,"

"Okay then, let's go to the book cafe I saw earlier, I think they're still open."

"Eh?"

"Let's go!"

"A-w-wait!"

.
.
.

"The smell of books really calms me."

"Pfft!"

"What?" Wonwoo pouted,

Mingyu shook his head.

"Sorry, I just found you fascinating even more."

"Huh?" Wonwoo started blushing,

Mingyu only smile.

Indeed, this guy is really fascinating.

He watched Wonwoo pick up a book next to him.

He saw how Wonwoo's eyes dilated while reading.

"Cute," he mumbled.

This person,

Is it time for him to let go of Jeonghan?

Can he really ... Love the person in front of him?

*Phone ringing*

Wonwoo jolted, his eyes immediately averted to Mingyu,

"Mingyu?" he called softly,

"O-oh ... Yeah," Mingyu only grinned.

He quickly answered the call even though he didn't notice who's calling and ...

"MINGYU AH! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!"

"Joshua? Is something happ---"

"Jeonghan ah!"

Mingyu suddenly stood up, Wonwoo's eyes widened in surprise,

"What happened to Jeonghan?!" Mingyu immediately panicked,

Wonwoo witnessed how Mingyu's body trembled, his hands were visibly shaking in fear, worry and ...

"JOSHUA!" He suddenly shouted,

Wonwoo jolted a little,

But the call suddenly ended.

"!" He cursed,

Mingyu quickly picked up his bag and was ready to leave when ...

"Wait, where are you going?"

"I have to go, Wonwoo."

"But we were just ..."

"I'm sorry, I really have to go,"

"Mingyu, please ... Stay ..."

"Sorry Wonwoo, I really need to see Jeonghannie," Mingyu panicked.

Wonwoo bit his lips really hard,

"Don't go,"

"I'm sorry ..."

Still, Mingyu chose Jeonghan.

Still, Mingyu care about Jeonghan.

Still, Mingyu's heart belongs to Jeonghan.

Wonwoo smile bitterly,

"I'm such an idiot."

.
.
.

"JEONGHAN!"

Jeonghan dropped the bowl of salad he just made for an entire hour on the floor when Mingyu suddenly screamed his name upon entering inside his condo.

"What the  Kim Mingyu!?" He growled in frustration.

His hardwork of making that salad for his beloved Choi Seungcheol was wasted, WASTED!

"Dammit," he cursed more.

Mingyu looks at him with a more surprised look than him.

"What?" Jeonghan frowned,

"Are you okay?" Mingyu worriedly asked, searching for any possible injury from Jeonghan's body.

"Where did that question come from? Of course I'm totally fine, well, looking at my salad on the floor I think I'm not okay now. Argh! This is really frustrating."

Mingyu who was still out of breath because of running too fast to arrive quickly at Jeonghan's place suddenly collapsed on the floor.

"Y-yah, Kim Mingyu! Aish, I think you're the one who's not okay," Jeonghan pointed out.

Mingyu let out a heavy sighed, his face was unreadable.

"I left Wonwoo because I thought something bad happened to you,"

"You what!?"

"Joshua called me and said it was an emergency."

"What? *Sigh* seriously that idiot, I said I'll just make a salad, I know I have no cooking skills why does he have to worry so much. I'm not going to set my house on fire, you know."

"I-I see, I also just worry too much."

"Yep, definitely,"

"I'm sorry, well then, I have to go back to him," Mingyu immediately stood up, even though his feet were heavy because of running.

"You should stay here."

"No, I really need to apologize to him and---"

"Give Wonwoo a break."

Mingyu frowned,

"What do you mean?"

Jeonghan looked at him straight in the eyes,

"Do you still love me, Mingyu ah?" He suddenly asked out of nowhere.

The question makes Mingyu taken aback,

He immediately avoid eye contact with Jeonghan,

He didn't answer.

Jeonghan sighed,

"Im telling you, you should've known your priorities, you need to know who's more important, who will make you happy, who will deserve your love. You need to know your true feelings. Now, I want you to know the answer to this question."

"W-what is it?"

"Do you still love me, or ... You already fallen to Jeon Wonwoo?"

Mingyu fell silent again, Jeonghan tap his shoulder.

"I want you to be happy," he smiled to him.

.
.
.

Ding-dong, ding-dong, ding-dong.

"Coming!"

Seungcheol hurried to open the door and was absolutely shocked when he sees ...

"Wonwoo?"

Wonwoo bowed his head a little, smiling awkwardly to his hyung.

It was already midnight,

"What are you---"

"Did I wake you up?"

"N-no, not really, I just came back to work ..."

"O-oh ... I see, well ... Uhmm ... How's Jeonghan? I mean, Jeonghan hyung?"

"He's fine?" Seungcheol wasn't sure why Wonwoo is suddenly asking him this in the middle of the night.

"I-I see, I'm glad he's not hurt."

"Yeah, why are you asking me this again?"

Wonwoo bitterly smiled,

"Mingyu left me earlier because he thought something bad happened to Jeonghan hyung,"

"Huh?"

*Pause*

"I thought ... He will finally love me back."

Pearl of tears started to roll down on Wonwoo's pale cheeks.

"Come inside," Seungcheol decided, pulling his hand.

Wonwoo shake his head,

"No hyung, I'll go ahead."

He wipes his tears,

"It's already late and I just really want to make sure Jeonghan hyung is fine," he forced a smile.

"I insist, let's talk inside," Seungcheol demands.

Wonwoo hesitated again but looking at his hyung's serious face, he knew he couldn't say no.

"O-okay then."

Inside,

Seungcheol immediately makes two cups of chamomile tea to calm Wonwoo's mind.

Looking at his dongsaeng like this, it makes his heart ache so much.

He doesn't deserve this,

"You can tell me everything, I'll listen," Seungcheol smiled.

Wonwoo looks at him with trembling eyes,

"Jeonghan hyung," he started,

"What about him?" Seungcheol calmly asked.

"He's ... A really great person."

Seungcheol can't help smiling after hearing what Wonwoo thinks about his Jeonghan.

"He is ..." He confirmed,

Wonwoo laughed a little.

"I'm right then, that's why Mingyu can't move on to him. Because Jeonghan hyung is a really great person, who wouldn't love him? The fact that he's really beautiful ... No one ... No one can't resist his charm. I'm really ... Jealous to him."

"But you shouldn't, you have your own u--"

"I just want Mingyu to know how I really feel about him, I love him so much Seungcheol hyung, I really do! But ... I'm not his priority, I'm not Yoon Jeonghan, I'm not as great as him."

Wonwoo broke down in tears,

"Shush, Wonwoo ah, stop thinking like that, okay?" Seungcheol patted his back for comfort.

"I-I-I," he choked,

"What did Mingyu done to you?" Seungcheol face darkened.

Wonwoo shook his head,

"I'm the stupid one hyung, don't blame him."

Seungcheol hugged him tightly,

"Please rest first."

.
.
.

A week later,

Wonwoo let out his 100th sigh today,

"Moving on is really hard," he muttered to himself.

After that so called "date" of him and Mingyu, he decided to never contact him, like ... Ever.

Until,

"Wonwoo ah, your boyfriend is here!" Their Manager Hyung suddenly shouted in the kitchen.

Wonwoo's forehead knelt,

"Whose boyfriend?"

Their Manager Hyung then rolled his eyes in response,

"I'm asking," Wonwoo repeated.

"Oh come on! That handsome tall guy who always come here to see you."

"Who? Mingyu?" He surprisingly asked.

"Bingo!" Manager Hyung then grinned.

Badump, badump, badump.

He felt his heart beat rate speed up again just by knowing that he will see Mingyu again.

NO!!! IT SHOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS!

Why am I so inlove with him? 

Looking at Wonwoo's reaction, their Manager shook his head.

"You know he's been there like two hours now."

"Huh?"

"He was just standing outside the restaurant. Seriously, at first I thought he was just waiting to someone but heck it's been two hours, and he's still standing there, so I decided to talk to him. Then, he told me he wanted to talk to you so ... Yeah, I told him you're free now."

"But ... B-b-but I still have work!"

"It's okay, it's almost your break time."

"I---"

"Stop, okay? Just go and see him," their Manager then smiled.

Wonwoo bowed his head,

"O-okay, I'll ahead then."

"FIGHTING, JEON WONWOO!"

.
.
.

Mingyu's face brightens up once he finally saw Wonwoo,

Huhuhuh, he thought he wouldn't see him again.

"A-uhmm ... Hi?" He started,

But Wonwoo didn't answer, he's just looking at the ground and didn't want to look at him.

Mingyu cleared his throat, he practiced a lot to apologize and confess his true feelings for Wonwoo but meeting him right now is another story.

He thinks he wanted to throw up because he's too nervous to even ing talk.

"I-I ... D-do you want to go somewhere?"

Wonwoo only nodded,

Mingyu smiled widely.

"Then let's go!" He suddenly grabbed Wonwoo's hand to go to the nearby park.

While walking Wonwoo suddenly stopped,

"Wonwoo?" Mingyu called him in confusion.

"I-I'm sorry, I want to go home," Wonwoo then said.

Mingyu felt his hands were shaking,

"Are you sick? Are you feel hurt?" He then worriedly asked.

Wonwoo smiled at him weakly and nodded,

"Then let's go to the hospital, I'll go and get my c--"

"No need,"

"But ..."

"The doctor can't fix my broken heart."

And that moment, Mingyu thought the time stopped.

Wonwoo looks at him full of pain, his eyes tell how hurt he was that day.

"I'm sorry," Mingyu immediately apologized.

"I guess I need to rest," Wonwoo only said trying to remove Mingyu's grip to him.

He wanted to run away, he wanted to disappear right now before his feeling's exploded, the suffocating feeling inside of him.

But Mingyu, holds him tightly.

"Let me go," he ordered,

"No ..." Mingyu answered firmly.

Wonwoo tried to free his hand again but Mingyu tighten his grip.

"What do you want? Just tell me already!" Wonwoo finally had enough.

Mingyu was silent,

"Just please stop torturing me, please Mingyu I had enough!"

Mingyu still didn't say anything, Wonwoo wants to burst.

"You know I love you, right? Is that why you hurt me so much? Is that why you let me cry to sleep every night? Is that why you're completely okay if we aren't talking for a whole week? I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment. Not to hurt you, but so you could finally understand how much you hurt me. But ... But ... But then again, you hurt me so much, and yet I still love you."

Yes, he knew, he's never supposed to mean this much to him. He was never supposed to fall so hard. But yes, he did it and that's the truth, that's what keeps him holding on because it's hurt like hell to just let go.

"Mingyu, I'm tired," he cried so hard.

His eyes were already blurry from tears, he's hurt, he's not okay, it's too much.

He just want him to know that.

"Wonwoo," Mingyu finally spoke,

He suddenly hugged him tight,

"I love you,"

Wonwoo's eyes rounded once he heard those words.

"I'm sorry, but I really do love you, so I won't let go, I'll hold your hands tightly so you never feel alone."

"W-what are y---" His words cut off,

Mingyu lifts his chin to capture his lips. He kissed him like his lips were air and he couldn't breathe.

The kissed lasted for just few seconds when Wonwoo pulled back.

"W-why did you kissed me?" He asked, blushing hard.

Mingyu grinned,

"Because I love you,"

"Eh?"

"Do you want to marry me?"

"What?"

"I think I don't want to go to the park anymore, let's go to your parents, I'll tell them we're going to get married."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!"

"Hahaha let's live happily ever after."

"You silly!"