MEET THE CHARACTERS

Everyday With You

Jung Reen

Average tall woman with brunette hair color. Majoring in art and design. Younger sister to Daehyun. Cleaning is not her speciality yet her cooking can make Jung Daehyun fell silent. She often hangs out alone in their studio apartment while Daehyun has gone to practice with B.A.P. Her relationship with Daehyun is never known.

Kim Himchan

180cm tall with dark hair color. Majoring in music instrument. Has a big crush on you yet did not know you and Daehyun are siblings. He can be loud but he is the most caring in the group. Always taking care of s. He is an instrument genius. Throw him any musical instrument he will nail it like it was nothing.

Jung Daehyun 

Cat eyes like smile with dark brunette hair color. The only similarity between him and you are your cats like eyes smile and your beauty mark under your left eye. Majoring in vocal music with his friend Yoo Youngjae. Has a soft yet husky voice. An overprotective brother with brother complex toward you.

Bang Yongguk

Kim Himchan long companion. Silent yet his words full of wise. Majoring in music composing. The leader of B.A.P. A loving brother to his bandmates. He looks tough but on the inside, he is a soft heart. Everyone is respecting him but the only one who can cross his wall is Himchan.

Yoo Youngjae 

Jung Daehyun best friend. His middle name is savage. Has thin curve lips, soft voice that warms your heart. Know you the best and always bullying you with his partner in crime, Daehyun. The only one that knows about your relationship with Daehyun. Has a timid and cool girlfriend, Han Nara.

Moon Jongup

Shortest in B.A.P but the most active and cleanest dancer in the group. He looks normal but his mind is loud and random. His words usually hard to interpret whether it's a joke or serious. Majoring in dancing. Same age as you making both of you compatible and understanding each other.

Choi Junhong 

The youngest yet the tallest in the group with 190cm and still growing. A freshman who aim majoring dancing. Everyone in the B.A.P treats him like a baby. So did you, even though his face scream "TREAT ME LIKE AN ADULT".