7: ENCOUNTER YOU

Everyday With You
After the show end, people scrambling out to go home. You making your way to the backstage before an usher put you in halt.
 
 
“This is a restricted area, lady. Only staffs and artists allowed to enter.”
 
“Uh… I’m B.A.P Jung Daehyun, sister. Jung Reen?” You carefully confronting the usher. However, the usher seems unconvinced with you.
 
“You thought I will buy it? Jung Daehyun doesn’t have any sister.” He said. You sigh, of course, Jung Daehyun will be said that.
 
“Well… If he said he doesn’t have any sister then who am I to fight.” Putting both of your hands up, defeated. As you leaving the area, a woman carrying a little girl approaches you. She stops you and throws the usher a friendly smile. She must be a relative to one of the artist.
 
“It’s fine Jinki, she’s with me. She’s actually their friend.” She said, smiling at the usher called Jinki. He eyeing you up and down, reluctantly let you and the woman in.
 
“You will responsible if anything happens Mrs. Bang.” Jinki firmly warns the woman.
 
“I know.” She says, ushering you inside. You both walk through the backstage together.
 
“Thank you.” You say, slightly bow to her.
 
“It’s fine. You are Reen, right? Kang Minjung, this is my little angel, Bang Mihyun.” Wait, she knows me? How?
 
“I’m sorry but… How do you know me?”
 
“My intuition and Yongguk said that someone named Reen will come today as Himchan’s guest. I heard a lot about you from Himchan, by the way.” Minjung grins watching you getting bashful and embarrass.  How could Himchan tell about you to all of them? Wait?! Does that means Daehyun knows?!
 
“You said you are Jung? Daehyun’s sister? That’s new.”
 
“Yes… We actually kinda make our relationship a secret. May I know if Himchan told everyone about me?” You bite your lips, anxiety climbing you up. You are so dead if Daehyun knows about you and Himchan.
 
“Himchan just told Yongguk about it. He thinks it will be better for him to introduce you himself today to s. I don’t think Yongguk knows about it either.” Minjung smiles, assuring you that everything is okay. Both of you arrive at B.A.P’s waiting room. Minjung opens the door and you can hear Daehyun and Youngjae being loud as always while Himchan nagging at them to stop making trouble. Unconsciously, a smile spread over your face.
 
“Hey boys, great show tonight!” Minjung beams happily, walking inside with Mihyun in her arms. All of them start cooing to Mihyun to gain her attention. A wide gummy smile spread on Yongguk and Mihyun’s face.
 
“Oh, I brought Himchan’s special guest too. Come inside.” Minjung says giving out a loud reaction from them.  Himchan immediately walks to the entrance to greet you. You take a deep breath and courage. You know this will be a big surprise to your brother and Himchan.
 
“Hey, you made it.” He beams happily. You smile at him nervously. All the members look at the entrance. You walk inside, bowing and greeting them politely.
 
“So, guys. This is the lady I’ve been telling you about. Jung Reen. Junior in Illustration from Art department.” All of them greet you back cheerfully, except Daehyun and Youngjae both looking at you, disbelief. You look at your brother expressions and gulp.
 
“Reen?” Both of them say in unison.
 
“Hey… Dae… and Youngjae… Hey… Hey Hey Hey…” You wave at both of them, smiling awkwardly. Himchan look at you, puzzled.
 
“You know them, Reen?
 
“Well…”
 
“You have been flirting with MY SISTER?!” Daehyun explodes making everyone stunned. Sister what? You unconsciously squirm behind Himchan looking how
furious Daehyun right now.
 
“Wow, Himchan you caught big fish. Nevertheless, Daehyun’s sister? Cat-like eyes smile and short brunette hair, gosh it’s Reen all along? Why I did not think of that? Why Nara didn’t tell me about this?” Youngjae laughs his off, clapping like a seal earning a death glare from Daehyun.
 
“Wait? Sister?” Himchan’s eyes gone wide. He looks at you, asking for an explanation. You bite your lips hard, unsure what to do or say. Daehyun finally realizes the situation. His intuitions were right all along! His sister did see someone behind him and it is his own teammate, Himchan! Which he always talked about you in the studio. Realizing the situation, Yongguk carries Mihyun and ushers, everyone, to leave the room. Everyone reluctantly walking out, they want to see the real drama happening in front of them now. The room turns to silence.
 
“Why you didn’t tell me? You think I will strike every man? You don’t trust me?” Daehyun looks at you disappointed. You step out behind Himchan, looking at your brother guiltily.
 
“N… No, Daehyun… It’s not like that… Well, technically I do think you will attack them… But! I know you meant well… Oh, God…” Your heartache as you see your brother’s disappointing face. You really did not mean to hurt him. You cover your face, you don’t want it to be like this. Daehyun exhales hard, he looks at Himchan who awkwardly stands beside his sister.
 
“Himchan, you have been talking about my sister this whole time without you realize? We both resemble a lot. LOOK AT OUR MOLE UNDER THIS EYE!” Daehyun points on his mole under his cat-shape eye. Himchan flinches, he never seen Daehyun getting mad. No wonder you said you have a brother, he is an overprotective brother. He is Jung Daehyun, his junior and teammate.
 
“I completely did not know about your relationship with Reen but you do know I never do any harm to your sister. I’ve been telling you I am serious about her.” Himchan says confidently. You look at Himchan, he thoughts about this relationship seriously? 
 
“I have been singing a confession song to my own sister.” Daehyun let out half- hearty laugh, covering his face. He slumps on the couch. His feelings got to mix up with anger, disappointment, confuse and everything.
 
“Daehyun…” You walk to your brother, taking a seat beside him. Guilt spreads mercilessly in your heart. Why did you hide it in the first place? Because of Himchan? Why you didn’t tell Himchan you are Daehyun’s sister? Because of Daehyun? You are getting confused with yourself, you hug your brother.
 
“I’m sorry… I’m really sorry… I really don’t know how to tell both of you… It’s all my fault. I’m sorry…” You apologize to your brother before look into Himchan’s confuses look. You look at him apologetically, you feel so bad making this mess to them.
 
“Himchan…” After a few moments of silence, Daehyun breaks down the silent. He looks at Himchan, serious. You getting an uneasy feeling what will happen next.
 
“I don’t want you to date my sister.”
 

 

A/N: Hi my lovely readers, I am so sorry for the sudden missing in action. My laptop getting a tantrum and don't want to cooperate with me, so I write it in any chances I get. Again, I am so sorry. I will try to upload more chapters to make up this sudden MIA.

Thank you <3