6: A CONFESSION TO YOU

Everyday With You

You pack up Daehyun’s things for his weekend gig in Yongsan. Looking into his luggage, 2/3 of them are foods. You sigh at the sight, is he going to be there?

 

“YAH JUNG DAEHYUN! Are you going to gig or picnic?!” You shout out from his room. Daehyun is playing with his Xbox, munching his chips. You keep shouting polluting his ears until he responds.

 

“Aishh! BOTH! BOTH! BOTH!” He shouts back.

 

“PIG!”

 

“YOU ARE A PIG TOO THEN!”

 

“JUNG DAEHYUN!” Daehyun quickly run away after he heard your loud footsteps running to him. Again, a loud shouting and grunting echoed in Jung’s studio apartment. There is never a peaceful day when both of them together. It’s fortunate their parents bought a studio apartment with a soundproof system or both of you will end up getting kicked out from the neighbourhood for being a nuisance.

 

After some time of fighting, you both looking like a mess. Both of you grunting and glaring at each other. After a while, you finish packing your brother’s thing and proceed with finishing your assignment.

 

“Baby girl~~!” Daehyun walks inside, holding a bag of chips.

 

“What?”

 

“Are you done? Let’s get some ice cream!” A pure boyish grin appears on Daehyun’s face. You let out a chuckle. Both of you easily get into a fight but also easily cool down, that made both of your relationship stronger.

 

“Let’s go~!” Both of you quickly getting ready and walk out.  

 

“Hey, hey, about the trip. Are you sure you can’t follow us?” Daehyun asks. Both of you walking slowly to the nearby park after buying some ice creams and snacks.

 

“I can’t. I have a project that needs to be done. You guys have fun with Nara.” You said, opening an ice cream before giving it to Daehyun.

 

“You never meet them… They keep asking about you.”

 

“You didn’t even show them my photo?”

 

“NO! You are my precious girl. I can’t let anyone see your cute photo. I want you to meet them personally not just by photos” You make face to his nonsense answer. This drama king brother.

 

“Didn’t Youngjae shows any of my photos to them?” Youngjae is your childhood friend. He and Daehyun are literally a twin and a troublemaker duo. You wonder if both of them also a troublemaker in B.A.P.

 

“Why would he do that? It’s none of his business. Besides, he knows what would happen if he leaks your photos.” You look at your brother. You almost can see an evil dark aura coming out from his body. Both of you taking some air at the park and catching up with each other before going back home.

 


 

“Here.” You look at the ticket Himchan gave you. The Yongsan gig this weekend. You are meeting Himchan today as per his request.

 

“What’s this?” You smile, taking the ticket.

 

“My band have a gig this weekend at Yongsan. Well… If you got free time… Maybe…” Himchan bashfully looks at you, scratching his head.

 

“Are you sure you want me to come? You won’t like… freaking out and mess up the show?” You give Himchan a sly grin. Himchan laughs.

 

“No… I might be more pump up and do my best if you come. Just tell me if you can come and I’ll introduce you to my members.” He has been talking about B.A.P whenever he can to you. You can see him happy with s by how excited he is. However, introducing them to you also means, you will see your brother. Daehyun has been telling you to meet s but you never feel ready to meet them. However, Himchan’s enthusiastic make you want to meet them now.  

 

“You really love them, do you?” You smile. Himchan stops his chatters and you can see his face blushes faintly. Cute.

 

“I would love to meet and get to know them. I’ll try to free up my schedule.” You put the ticket in your bag. You never watch B.A.P performing live, maybe you could make a surprise visit to your brother. Himchan gleefully continues talking with you, he has his hopes up that you will make it. He wants you to listen to their newest song.

 


 

It’s the day of the gig, you have finished your project early to make some time to attend B.A.P’s gig. You text Himchan beforehand as you walk to the train station. Unconsciously, a smile spread over your face. This will be a new experience for you.

 

The venue already fills with all kind of fans. B.A.P fans, named Baby fill in front of the stage. You walk inside and feel like there are butterflies in your stomach. You dislike being in the crowded place, it will trigger your anxiety. You pull for a deep breath and go to the corner of the stage where there are fewer people there.

 

‘This should be okay. I can still see them clearly from here.’ You take a spot, preparing your camera. You want to record it and show it to Daehyun. Daehyun must be thrilled knowing his sister come to his show for the first time.

 

“There they are! Our Babyz!” Daehyun comes out to the stage screaming and interacting with the fans. You smile watching him being excited about the show. Then you saw all B.A.P members, walking out one by one. The venue fills with screams from their fans.

 

“What ups Baby?! We are- B.A.P!” Yongguk greets the crowds, receiving scream from all around the venue. You also scream supporting them. You start to record the performance, it is so powerful that they might collapse the stage. Fans chanting and cheer on for them made B.A.P performance become more powerful than before. Unconsciously, your eyes only stick to Himchan. You would admit he is not good at dance compares to the boy with bulky arms beside him but you can see his effort and hard works. He smiling all the way to end, showing how happy he is with the show.

 

“Now, we would like to sing a new song. It is about a man having a lovesick.” Yongguk explaining the song and lyrics while Himchan’s eyes wandering around searching for you. Both of you making eyes contact. He gleefully waves at you and some fans surround you squealing. You chuckle and wave back at him. The song starts, Himchan eyes still lock into you. Yongguk start to sing the first part.

 

“Without you, you’re my lovesick,

Because you’re not here, I’m…”

 

As soon as the bulky arms take over the song, the fans scream in anticipation.

 

“The moment I first saw you

My breath was taken away

My heart pounded

And I started to be sick

I get nervous if I don’t see you for a single day

I can’t hide my shy face”

 

Then, the music getting upbeat and all of them dancing around singing the song. Daehyun and Youngjae singing the chorus in harmony and perfectly fit in. Himchan inhales a deep breath, looking at you intensely, smiling and start to sings his part.

 

“Look at me, waiting for your call

Look at me, laughing by myself

Like a fool, I look at you, I can’t hide it”

 

He winks at you before moving around the stage interacting with the fans. You froze on your spot. A warmth wraps around your heart, you can feel a gush of blood running on your cheeks.

 

‘Is this… A confession song?’