3: WELL HELLO TO YOU

Everyday With You

"Reen!" You turn around to see Han Nara, your high school friend walks to you.

"Where's your sassy boyfriend?" Usually Nara and Youngjae inseparable.

"He doesn't have any class today except practice. Besides, I need some me time. He's too loud." You grin, agree with her. The only time Yoo Youngjae becomes quiet is when he asleep. You both walk alongside to faculty.

"Oh, well hello." You both stop your steps and turn. OMG, It's him! Nara glances at your sudden change of attitude. Beside him, there's a tanned masculine man. His face is opposite with the man that called you, serious.

"Hey... Fancy meeting you here." Fancy? Really Reen?! Yongguk give out a light chuckle. He then notices Nara beside you.

"You are Han Nara, right? Youngjae's girl." He said. You both look at each other. They know Youngjae?

"He is one of our member in the band. He's a great lead vocalist. You should come by again Nara." Himchan explains, smiling. Nara nods, she once went to their studio and she amazed how strong their bonds together.

"Ahh... So... Uhm... Hi again?" You awkwardly trying to make a conversation. Himchan looks at you. You just wear casual today, but there's something that made Himchan attracted to you.

"I haven't tell you my name. Yesterday you ran like you just saw a ghost behind me. I'm Kim Himchan, a senior year from the Faculty of Music majoring Music Instrument." He holds out his hand to you, smiling. You look at his big hand. Speechless.

"I'm Jung Reen... junior in Art, majoring in Illustration." You awkwardly answer him, slightly touching Himchan's hand. You glance at Nara for help but she just shrugs off. You need to woman up girl.

"Can I have your phone number?"

"Uh... No... I have a brother?" That might gonna kill you if he knows from B.A.P is hitting on his sister now. Tugging Nara's sleeve, you politely end the conversation and run off to your class.

"You got stood up." Yongguk said, surpassing his laugh. This is a first-time Himchan got stood up by a woman.

"There's something special about that girl," Himchan said, walking to their faculty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What was that about?" Nara asks after you both take your seats in the class. You tell her everything that happens yesterday.

"I was just trying to find Daehyun but I end up bumping on him." You sigh.

"He seems into you." A sly grin appears on Nara's face. Your eyes widen.

"No Way! Does that man what to end up in hell with Jung Daehyun?" You hiss. Nara gives out a soft laugh.

"But seriously? Who said 'I have a brother' when someone hit on you. People usually said 'I have a boyfriend'" Nara checks her phone for Youngjae's message. No new message. Must be sleeping.

"But I don't have a boyfriend. I can't lie." You mumble.

"Yeah... But you manage to weird out in front of him. Hey, they both are B.A.P members. Daehyun might approve. You said they are like family." Yes, they are like family. But, Jung Daehyun has this brother complex where he always sees you as his little girl.

"I think that might be worst. His own member hitting on me"

"So are you gonna tell your brother about it?" You snap look at Nara.

"Are you crazy? You know how will he react! He's gonna drag your boyfriend too." You panicky answer causing Nara to laugh hard. However, her laugh stops after she saw your lecturer walks in. The class start.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You flip pages in the article you found for your project. Nara left for her next class after lunch while Daehyun's practice won't start after 4 PM as he told last night. You end up doing your assignments while waiting for him.

"Jung Reen?" a familiar voice calls you out, half whisper. You look up to find the good-looking man, Himchan smiling at you.

"It is you." He grins, putting his things on the table you working. You unable to stop him as he already sits, making himself comfortable.

"Oh, you don't mind, right? The library is full today." Himchan said, opening his laptop. You look around realizing how full the library with students.

"Y... Yeah. Sure." You continue your reading. Himchan stares at you mesmerizes. You look at Himchan.

"Er... May I help you?" Why is this guy staring at me? You thought, fidgeting your fingers.

"Oh, nothing. It's just you look cute. I can't help but stare." Himchan grins innocently causing you to blush.

"What is this...?" You mumble, trying to focus on your project. Both of you fall into silence doing whatever in the laptop. 

"Jung Reen..." A voice breaks the silence. You feel a poke on your cheek. Realizing you fell asleep, you immediately sit up straight. Himchan's face right in front of you, smiling as usual. Unconsciously, you fix your hair and caress your face to get rid of unwanted evidence. 

"Ahaha... Did I fell asleep...?" Himchan nods. He has been watching you sleep for a good half an hour. 

"You must be tired. Want to release some tension with coffee? My treat." Himchan offers. He already turns off his laptop. You hesitate.

"It's okay... I won't ask for your number. Let's just drink some coffee. Seems you really need it."  You exhale. One drink won't hurt you, Reen. You nod, giving him a small smile. You both clean up your belongings and head to the nearby cafe. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you want to drink?"  

"Iced Americano."

"Anything to eat?"

"No. Thank you." 

Short and brief. Himchan goes to the counter while you find a place to sit. Neither you nor him satisfied with the short awkward conversation. Checking up your phone, you realized it is almost time for B.A.P practice. Himchan approaches you with iced americano in both of his hands. 

"Don't you have anywhere to go?" You asked carefully, try to let him remember it himself.

"Hmm? What is it?" He sits in front of you, giving you coffee. Wow, he forgot about it. 

"Practice? It's almost 4 PM." Himchan looks at his watch. However, he is still calm, he looks at you and grins as usual. 

"Oh gosh, you are right. I'm getting caught up with your beauty that I forgot I have practice soon." He quickly got up with his coffee. 

"Seems we have to go on another coffee date to replace this unfortunate event." He writes something on tissue and gives it to you. He smiles and leaves you for the practice. You look at the tissue he gives. 

'Really fancy to meet you, Jung Reen. Hope we get to know each other on our next encounter'

Unconsciously, those words give you a smile.