22: FIGHT FOR YOU

Everyday With You

Himchan plucking on his guitar strings, finding some tunes for their next song. Meanwhile, Yongguk babysits his daughter, watching her closely while humming some song to her. They both are waiting for others to come for the practice.

 

“Say, Himchan,” Yongguk speaks, watching his daughter falling asleep in his arms. Himchan hums, responding to Yongguk while his fingers still plucking the strings.

 

“When will you tell Daehyun about you dating his sister?” He glances at Himchan who finally stops plucking the guitar. Himchan exhales, that question is the hardest than any questions in his exams.

 

“You can’t keep it a secret forever. Sooner or later, Daehyun will know. By you or by Reen or worst by himself.” Yongguk says, putting Minhyun on the couch slowly. Himchan watches Yongguk, pondering his words.

 

“It’s hard. Daehyun is our junior, our team, our family. I don’t mind if he hates me for dating Reen, but I don’t want this might tarnish our relationship as B.A.P. What if he withdraws from B.A.P?” Himchan let out his concerns. Yongguk listens, thinking on how to put his words carefully.

 

“He is stubborn, but everyone knows Jung Daehyun is a soft heart man. There must be a reason why he is overprotective to his sister. One way to know the reason why you confront him.” Yongguk says after a while.

 

“Easy to say than done, Yongguk” Himchan let out a heavy sigh.

 

“Then, what will you do now?” Himchan’s mouth shuts before he could answer as Jongup and Junhong walk inside the studio. Jongup looks at Himchan, figuring out how to talks with him privately.

 

“Jongup.” Yongguk calls him out, snapping him from his thoughts. He looks at his leader, throwing his usual innocent smile. Yongguk notices some changes on Jongup recently, especially on how Jongup keep observing Himchan.

 

“Warm up. Himchan and I got a new song we just made. I want to see which part suit you.” Yongguk says, getting up and takes his notebook where he pours out all his lyrics and notes. Himchan takes his guitar again and strums some tunes. Jongup and Junhong nod in unison and prepare to practice.

 

“Hey~ We are here!” Daehyun walks inside, beaming happily with Youngjae behinds him nagging at him regarding the group assignment they were just assigned together.

 

“Can’t we just pay Reen to do it for us?” Youngjae asks Daehyun for the third times and receives a glare from Daehyun.

 

“No. Reen is already busy as it is. Don’t you dare bother her with our assignments.” Daehyun says, putting his bag on the floor. He saw Minhyun sleeping peacefully on the couch and couldn’t help but to cooing on her. However, Minhyun awake and starts searching for Yongguk making Daehyun panics. Yongguk will kill him!

 

“What did you do to her?” Yongguk hisses to Daehyun, immediately carrying his daughter and patting her back to sleep. Daehyun apologizes instantly and runs away to Himchan side.

 

“Damn, he’s so protective to his daughter.” He whispers to Himchan. Himchan looks at Daehyun, raising his eyebrow.

 

“Like you are not with your beloved sister, Reen.” Himchan mumbles, plucking his guitar’s strings. Daehyun looks at Himchan, pouting before shrugging him off.

 

“Reen is my sister, and I have a good reason for protecting her,” Daehyun says, watching the youngest Junhong spinning and dance around. Himchan listens to Daehyun. Good reason, huh?

 

“What kind of reason? Is it the cause of her anxiety?” Himchan asks carefully, however, Daehyun doesn’t respond to his question.

 

“Tell me, Himchan. If you have a little sister, will you protect her with all of you?” Daehyun asks.

 

“Of course… I wouldn’t want anything bad happens to her. I have an older sister, and I would do anything to protect her.” Himchan answers him honestly. Now he got a small picture of why Daehyun protects you.

 

“Then, same as on how I protect my sister. One is enough.” Daehyun says, getting up and warm up his voice, shutting Himchan from asking more. One is enough, the words spinning endlessly inside Himchan’s head. What happens to you, once?

 


 

You sip your drink as you complete your final design for Jongup’s project. You haven’t got proper sleep as you are also busy with your other projects, but hey, you got money too. Clicking and clacking on the keyboards become music to your ears while also listening to B.A.P’s songs. You have to admit, you are deeply fell high over heels with their kinds of music. A notification rings on your phone. You glance to see your boyfriend’s name on the phone. A smile instantly draws on your face as you check the message.

 

“Want to hang out this Wednesday? You don’t have any class, right?” – B.A.P Himchan

 

You type a reply, immediately agreeing. You grin ear to ear, unable to suppress your happy and bubbly feeling inside. You continue your work, humming happily.

 

“Sure! I would love too! Usual place and time?” – My Future

 

Himchan smiles at your reply. Always energetic in her texts but shy in real life. After typing the reply, he puts his phone back into the pocket before reading his offer letter of the internship program. How will he tell you about this? He sighs.

 

“Himchan,” Jongup calls him. Himchan looks at Jongup who sits next to him.

 

“What are you doing here?” Himchan asks, as far as he knows, Jongup has a class right now. Did he slacks off? That’s unusual.

 

“The class got canceled. I have something to ask you.” Jongup’s tone sounds serious. Himchan raises his eyebrow, letting Jongup continue.

 

“I saw you and Reen the other night,” Jongup says, causing Himchan’s face changes. Himchan smile wryly.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“You know what I’m talking about.”

 

“We just accidentally stumble across each other.” Himchan giving out excuses. However, Jongup doesn’t buy it.

 

“Really? You both were holding each other and cuddling near her apartment.” Jongup finally says what he saw. Himchan let out a heavy sigh, seems the cat is out of the bag.

 

“Jong-“

 

“Does Daehyun knows about it?” Jongup cuts Himchan off. Himchan expression is getting darker. What with this guy?

 

“If not, I still have a chance. I will be honest, I like Reen, more than a friend.” Jongup says, officially declaring a war between him and Himchan.

 

“She won’t go to you.” Himchan gazes sharpen on his junior. How dare he?

 

“Is she? Both of you still didn’t get a bless form Daehyun. This means I have a chance.” Jongup bravely gazes back at Himchan.  Himchan holds his fist hard, suppressing himself from punching his own junior.

 

“Back off, while I say it nicely, Moon Jongup,” Himchan warns Jongup.

 

“No.” Jongup gets up from his seat, bowing at Himchan.

 

“May the best man win, Kim Himchan,” Jongup says before walking away, leaving Himchan with various emotions.

 


 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” You look at Himchan who has been dozing off. You reach out to caress his hair, startling him.

 

“I’m sorry, what is it?” Himchan looks at you, holding your hand on his head.

 

“Are you alright? You seem off. Are you sick?” You ask, observing him carefully as you caress his hair. Himchan exhales, letting you caress his hair.

 

“It’s nothing.” Himchan smiles. Truthfully, after the war declaration from Jongup, he unable to be at ease. Today is your date, and he shouldn’t make you worry about him.

 

“Come on. You told me you want to see that movie you mention before. Maybe we also can go try out that new café nearby?” Himchan says, beaming with happiness. You look at him, worry.

 

“It’s fine.” Himchan pulls your hand and kisses your knuckles making your face red. He grins, enjoying your reaction. You nudge him, protesting in silence but you instinctively wrap your hand in his arm.  Both of you walk to the cinema, starting your date. Himchan glances at you, smiling.

 

‘You will only love me, right? Like how I only love you. I promise I will tell your brother about us soon.’

 



 

A/N: So apparently the first trail for Kim Himchan has been released for 12th of July 2019. Truthfully, I am scared. He's my ultimate bias anyway. However, if he is really guilty, then he has to face the consequences and reflects himself. Some babyz may leave and punish him already before the verdict but as for me, he is innocent until the REAL verdict from the court is out. I do not take any side, the woman is also a victim in this case. So the best thing right now is to hope for the best for both of them.

As for B.A.P, please keep on supporting them as a whole. Kim Himchan's case is only his, not B.A.P thus do not throw hates on them. They are my special people who help me out from my depression. 

If you have something to ask regarding Kim Himchan case, my DM is open and I willing to tell you everything without taking sides.