19: AMUSEMENT WITH YOU

Everyday With You

You pull Himchan’s hand, stopping both of your steps. Himchan looks at you, wandering your eyes around.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asks concernedly.

 

“I… I actually never ride any of those rides. So, I’m nervous.” You mumble. Himchan looks at you in amusement. That’s weird, considering how hyper Daehyun is, his sister should be on the same level as him. However, Himchan smiles, caressing your hand.

 

“We can start with what you are comfortable with?” He says, taking out the map and starts immersing himself into the map.

 

“It’s kind of weird, but the last time I went was when I was little.” You say, looking down. Himchan let out a chuckle, he tightens his hand with you.

 

“Then, shall we try everything today? Let’s start with an easy one.” He looks around before pointing out at a carousel.

 

“How about that?”

 

“You sure? Won’t you feel embarrassed if you ride that?” You ask wryly. He shakes his head, grinning.

 

“Why should I? You told me that date supposedly having mutual happiness. Both parties should enjoy each other. I always enjoy my time when it’s about you.” Himchan says sincerely.

 

“Gosh Himchan, you really will make me got a heart attack if you keep being cheesy with me.” You say, looking away hiding your red face while Himchan gushing you more and more.

 


 

“I’m ready.” You suddenly say as soon as you both get out of a bumper car.

 

“Ready?”

 

“I want to try that.” You point at a pirate ship’s pendulum ride called The Viking. Himchan tilts his head, questioning you.

 

“What with this sudden courage?” He smiles nervously. He remembers Nara told him about your sudden change of attitudes.

 

“I don’t know. I mean, we already here. Let’s try while we can.” You smile. The truth is, your family forbid you to ride those kinds because of your condition.

 

“Do we have too?”

 

“You scare?”

 

“N- no no! Not at all! If you want it, let’s go!” Himchan laughs nervously. You grin and giddily pulling him to the ride. Both of you take the seats in the middle. Himchan can see how excited you are waiting for the ride to start. He smiles, holding your hand.

 

“Hold on to me if you get scared, okay?”

 

“I won’t” You grinning ear to ear, literally jumping excitedly. Himchan shakes his head. Now he can see Daehyun in you.

 

“The Viking is ready to go. The safety bar will go down now.” You hold on to the safety bar tight.

 

‘I’m ready to go! Now or never!’ The ride starts to swing slowly, as it getting higher, you could not help but scream happily. Himchan watches you in amuse, smiling. After a moment, the ride getting higher and faster before you realize this ride is actually too much for you to handle.

 

“Okay, I’m regretting this!” You shout at Himchan and hold on to his arm tight, screaming.

 

“You okay?!” Himchan asks panicky, holding you tight.

 

“You think?!” You shout before burying your face into his arm, shutting your eyes tight. Himchan let out a small chuckle and hold you tighter.

 

As the ride stops. You step out of it shakingly. Himchan holds your arms, steadying you.

 

“Do you need to sit?” You nod, unable to speak. Taking a few minutes break, you exhale and grin to Himchan.

 

“That was fun!” You say, forgetting about your vow a moment ago. Himchan laughs at your sudden changes.

 

“Want to ride the roller coaster?”


“Oh no, that would be too much for me.” You laugh heartily. After a few more rides, you both get some snacks and sit on the bench watching people enjoying their day. You sip on your drink, watching a couple holding their hands, laughing and joking around as if they are the only people there.

 

‘They must be really happy and comfortable with each other.’ You thought before glancing at Himchan who is also watching the couple.

 

“Hey, Reen,” Himchan says, putting his snack aside before looking at you. You look at him.

 

“Do you think we should tell Daehyun?” He asks, he has been considering it since the day you both started to date. He doesn’t want any discomfort between everyone especially you.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I want to meet you and date you openly. Without any worries or any guilt. I want to show everyone how great you are.” He holds your hand, intertwined your fingers. He looks into your eyes, trying to lock your gaze on him. You bite your lower lips, thinking.

 

“But how are we gonna tell him?” You ask him, worriedly. You are afraid that Daehyun will against it, the worst thing that can happen is B.A.P’s friendship will be affected. You don’t want any of them to against each other because of you especially Daehyun. You know how Daehyun loves B.A.P so much like his family.

 

“You are thinking about what will happen to us, B.A.P?” Himchan says, holding your hand tighter. You nod slowly, you don’t want your brother to be hurt.

 

“You know I won a bet with Daehyun, right?” Himchan says while arranging his words carefully in his mind.

 

“What’s in your mind?” You look at him.

 

“To bless both of us.” He says in a serious tone. He gazes into your widening eyes. He can see you are getting flush with his bold statement. He doesn’t care anymore, he wants to brag to the whole world about you.

 

“Okay…”


 

“Why are we entered that house?!” You trembling in fear, tugging Himchan’s shirt. Your eyes still shut tight. Himchan grins, hugging your waist.

 

“I remember someone said she wants to try everything in here?” Himchan teases you as you finally open your eyes just to glare at him. Puffing your cheeks, you slap his shoulder before slipping away from him.

 

“Wait up.”

 

“No!” Himchan laughs, chasing you and hold your hand tight as he on the same pace as you. You look at him who is still grinning.

 

“You are liking this?”

 

“Yup.” He loves it because you hold him tight when you both in the haunted house. He should bring you here more. He intertwined his fingers with yours and walk to the last ride.

 

“Is there any special occasion why you want this ride the last one?” Himchan asks you as you both wait in the line. You shrug, looking up at the Ferris Wheel. Maybe because dating stories.

 

“Just because.” You smile at him, squeezing his hand a little. Himchan couldn’t help but smile sheepishly. As you enter the cable, you sit face to face with him. The gondola moves and you immediately dart your eyes out of the window, smiling widely.

 

“When was the last time you went here?” Himchan asks, watching you.

 

“I don’t know… I just remember I went to a theme park with Daehyun when I was a kid. That time, we both ran away from home.” You say casually. Silence.

 

“I’m sorry. Did I make you awkward?” You turn to look at him, however, Himchan eyes still on you.

 

“Don’t be sorry. I just mesmerized how beautiful you are with all those night views.” Himchan smiles. You click your tongue, feeling embarrassed. Himchan slowly changes his seat to besides you, hugging you tight.

 

“You know… I can always bring you anywhere you want.” He says calmly, holding your chin to find your eyes. You both gaze at each other.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because it’s you. I want to be with you.” Himchan pecks your lips, smiling before capture your lips again. You can feel how flushed you are but you give in, closing your eyes.

“I hate you…” You mumble in between kisses. Himchan let out a chuckle.

 

“Really?” He asks while pecking your lips endlessly.

 

“Okay, I like you.” You say, kissing him back. You hold his jacket tight before Himchan pulls you closer.

 


 

“We end up didn’t enjoy the view.” You say, fastening the seat belt.

 

“But, we got some good kisses.” Himchan grins, starting to drive home.

 

“Oh shush, Kim Himchan.” You cover your face in embarrassment. Seems your date today end well, without knowing what will happen next. You pray that Daehyun will eventually accept your relationship soon.

 



 

A/N: I'm so sorry for the sudden missing. I was busy organizing the 7th years B.A.P anniversary in Malaysia and working. I also just get back to my college to finish my final year. It is hectic, with my mental states and all hahaha. I will try my best to update it at least once a month. 

 

By the way, do support MYbabyz_project newest project, BE THER3 4 YOU dedicating to our precious Bang Yongguk and Kim Himchan. It is a buy and donates project which all the profits will go to THREE organizations which are WWF (Adopt a Malayan Tiger), Mental Health Institution and an independent animal shelter. Below is our details, and YES it is open worldwide!