17: A BET FOR YOU

Everyday With You

The time has come for Daehyun and Himchan to dance. Surprisingly, Yongguk beat up everyone with the highest score. You sit beside Nara and watch your brother and boyfriend get ready into the position. However, you notice there’s a burning gaze between the two boys.

 

“This will be intense. Which one do you choose? Brother or boyfriend?” Nara teases you follow by your sharp glare at her. The music starts and the two boys dance with eyes fixated on the screen trying their best to copy the moves. However, everyone cracks up watching Himchan following the steps almost the same as the dancer in the screen.

 

“Himchan is like copy and paste the dance.” Youngjae laughs with his signature seal’s claps, enjoying the show. You also couldn’t help but laughing out loud watching Daehyun dance hard to match the moves. Both of them focusing on the screen but you can see they are still enjoying themselves and smiling widely. The room got louder as time passes by.

 

“I can’t believe Himchan beats Junhong’s score!” Daehyun pants out, drinking his water you give him. Eventually, Daehyun got the lowest among B.A.P which is a surprise knowing Himchan is the worst dancer. However, the loses team is still Himchan and Daehyun as Daehyun’s score affecting the team score. Thus, they both have to pay for the lunch today.

 

“I won.” Himchan grins happily, wiping off his sweats. His head is now full of wishes he wants Daehyun to fulfill it. You observe Daehyun and Himchan. Something’s fishy.

 

“Did you both bet on something before we started the game?” You ask, gaining everyone attention. The two boys froze in their place.

“Hahaha, sister! Why you think like that?” Daehyun tries to shrugs you off, however, knowing your brother, you don’t buy it.

 

“You know that makes it worst, right?” Youngjae steps in. He does notices how competitive they were instead working together. Nara and Minjung watch with amusement. Is this a brother – boyfriend fighting?

 

“Okay, what is this about? Himchan.” Yongguk directly asks Himchan to explain. Himchan sighs, well the bean has spilled, and there is no point of hiding it.

 

“We both just doing a friendly bet. Whoever loses need to grant the winner’s wishes for the day.” Himchan says as if it was nothing. Silence taking over before Youngjae shouts.

 

“Why you didn’t tell us earlier?! We would want to join!” he would love to bet too. He has many wishes he wants s to do for him. Nara pulls his hair telling him to shut up. Both of them start bickering while Minhyun clapping happily watching them. Yongguk sighs, why can’t anyone be normal for once?

 

“Stop giving my kid bad influence.” Yongguk low voice instantly makes the couple stop bickering and sit politely. Mihyun giggles as Yongguk carries his daughter close to him. A wide smile draws on Yongguk’s face, gazing at his daughter lovingly. You watch Yongguk changes his personality like flicking a switch.

 

“Yongguk is really fond of his daughter is he?” You whisper to Daehyun. He nods. Yongguk is really fond of his little family. He also a softie when it’s come to his wife and daughter.

 

“We really respecting him as our leader,” Daehyun says, watching the little family in front of him. You nod, you can see how all the members are comfortable with him. They can joke around, dissing each other but in the end, they are family who respects each other.

 


 

Himchan and Daehyun put down the trays full of burgers on the table they seated. Everyone agrees to follow the chosen place by the highest score winner, which is Jongup's favorite fast food chains.

 

“Dig in everyone,” Jongup says happily and takes a burger, literally shoving it into his mouth. Everyone sit randomly but as usual, Daehyun never let anyone sits beside you except him.

 

“This need to stop.” You hiss at your brother who eating his fries. He looks at you with his mouth full, his eyes asking you “what’s wrong?”.

 

“I can sit wherever I want. Heck, can’t I just sit next to Nara or Minjung?” You protest.

 

“No.” He says after swallowing the fries. Even though he trusts s and see them as a family, they are still men. He doesn’t want any members sitting beside his sister and be super friendly with each other. You are only for him.

 

“This is ridiculous.” You sigh, tired with your brother overprotectiveness. You ignore your brother and eat your meals. Daehyun watches his sister eating furiously, protesting his behavior. The truth is, he couldn’t imagine seeing you with a guy. Especially if it’s one of s. He always sees you as his little sister, not a full grown woman.

 

“You will get indigestion if you eat like that, Reen,” Himchan says, giving you drink. He has been watching you and Daehyun quiet bickering. Seems it will not be easy to tell everyone he’s dating you. Suddenly, an idea pops out into his head. He smiles.

 

“Okay, why are you suddenly smiling like that? It’s creepy.” You say, sipping on your drink. He looks at you and grins, eating his fries. Meanwhile, Youngjae and Nara watch the three of you closely.

 

“Let’s bet.” Nara whispers.

 

“For?”

 

“Will Daehyun notices Himchan and Reen are dating before they tell him,” She says. Youngjae nods fast. He has known them since little so he knows how ignorant Daehyun is.

 

“I bet on Daehyun will never notice.” Youngjae quickly chooses what he wants to bet.

 

“Fine. Because I think Daehyun will notice it.” It’s so obvious watching Himchan and you flirting with each other in front of everyone. However, it is opposite for Youngjae. To him, Daehyun is an oblivious man.

 

“Whoever wins…” Nara says.

 

“…get a whole day gaming.” Youngjae cuts her off, grinning wickedly. Nara makes a disbelief face. What?

 

“No, I don’t want to spend my whole day gaming!” she hisses. They both end up whoever wish got one day do whatever they want.

 

“Hey, Reen,” Nara calls you, propping her chin. You look at your friend who is smirking at you. You raise your eyebrow, asking.

 

“Careful babe.” She glances at Daehyun who is eating without looking around, giving you signal. Your eyes widen and you pull away immediately, leaning back at the seat. Is it obvious?

 

“What’s wrong?” Himchan asks. You shake your head sideways, sipping your drink. You just realize that both of you have been chatting alone. Fortunately, your brother unaware of it.

 

“You both are so cute.” Nara let out a chuckle, eating her burger. Maybe not today, but sooner or later, Daehyun will found out and she will win the bet against Youngjae.

 



 

A/N: Who do you think will win? Will Daehyun notices they are dating before the lovebirds announce it? You can cast a vote in the comment or in my poll

 

love this story? Please, comment & upvote! It will feed my soul. seriously. I write this for free so a comment & upvote is really much appreciated. TQ~