2: THINKING OF YOU

Everyday With You

You walking in the hallway. Fidgeting your phone, check if there any message from your brother. You suddenly remember the man you bumped before. Dark brown eyes, short and slick hairstyle with a scent of masculine showing off more of his manliness. He only wore a sweatshirt and jeans yet he manages to make you frozen. You remember how worried he looks at you, how his bit his bottom lip guiltily. You slap your cheek. What are you thinking?!

A buzz vibrates on your phone, indicating an incoming message. You glance at your phone, looking at the sender name.

"Chicken and beer are the best after practising! Order it my dear sista! I'll be home by 9 PM." - Idiotic Jung.

Shoving your phone in your jacket. You walk home, listening to Daehyun's band, B.A.P's songs. You hate to admit it but his brother's band is really a great musician. The composing, the music, the vocals everything mixes it right. How on earth they still haven't made their debut yet. You wonder.

 


Yongguk has done scribbling his first draft of the lyric. Himchan peeks into it.

"You wrote about me?" Yongguk nods, drinking his water.

"It's just a first draft. We might wanna know how you and that girl will end up." A smirk draws on Yongguk's face. He knows Himchan long enough to know that his friend actually serious about the girl he just bumped. Normally, Himchan will talk about women's body whenever they hit on him. However, Himchan just talks briefly about the mysterious girl but he can senses how excited Himchan is telling them about her.

"The moment I first saw you,

My breath was taken away,

My heart pounded,

And I started to be sick,

I get nervous if I don't see you for a single day,

I can't hide my shy face."

Himchan reads the first part. That's how he felt when he bumped into that girl. He immediately loves looking at her cat-like eyes. Himchan grins. A pat on his shoulder brings him back to reality.

"You really into her? Even with just less than a minute contact?" A hint of concern in Yongguk words.

"I guess. She's different. You know instead of saying she has a boyfriend, she told me she has a brother. I mean who did that?" Himchan chuckles. A smile appears on Yongguk face. I guess he did into her.

"Well, you might have to watch out for her brother then. Maybe her brother is an overprotective one." Writing some words in his notebook, trying to match the rhythm. He glances at other members. Daehyun and Youngjae seem to focus on their vocal training while the youngest doing his assignment. Jongup dance with the music played while Himchan by his side scribbling music notes with the guitar on his hand. The sight of it made him warm on the inside.

 


"Did someone bumped into you today?" Daehyun asks you with his mouth full. You nearly choked your chicken wing. How did he know?

"What with the sudden question?" You raise your eyebrow, sipping some beer to ease .

"Nothing. Nothing." Taking another piece of chicken, Daehyun dodges the topic. Suspicion rise inside you but you choose to ignore it. No use to argue in front of foods. Television sound taking over the silence.

"How was the class?" Both of you ask at the same time, causing a laughter from both of you. Daehyun grins, ruffling your hair. Cute.

"It's fine. What about you? How's training?" Pushing off Daehyun hand from your head, fixing your hair. You hate it when he did that.

"Yongguk composed a new song. The lyric still in drafting but I like it. It's different." Different? As if Daehyun read your mind, he explains about new music styles they are trying now. You nod, smiling with anticipating for the new song.

"I love how you guys always try to sing in a different style. It's unique. Usually, others will tend to stick with the same style." You said. Daehyun grins, proud with his sister compliment. Yongguk lead them well and they love how perfect the team now.

"I ordered and bought the beers. You clean up, DEAR BROTHER." You quickly get up finishing your last beer. Leaving Daehyun behind. A nag bomb out from Daehyun, complaining about it.

 

 


 

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'm still learning on how to make a long chapter. Also do comment and give some feedbacks. LOVE YOU BABYZ!