16: I'LL BE WITH YOU

Everyday With You

Everyone gathers at the meetup place. You can see how awful your brother and Youngjae’s state are after last night. Jongup and Junhong naturally taking babysitting duty, being cheerful uncles to Mihyun supervised by Himchan.

 

“You look awful, brother.” You pat Daehyun head forcefully, grinning wickedly. Daehyun groans and slaps your hand away from him. While nearby, Youngjae is not in the mood to fight with Nara’s sassiness. For that, Nara takes all the opportunities to teases Youngjae for the day. Yongguk watches and sighs before a fatherly smile draw on his face. It his family after all.

 

“Alright. Let’s go. We will be late if we don’t move soon.” Yongguk says and everyone moves. You walk alone behind others, watching them. Yongguk with Minjung, Daehyun with Youngjae and Nara, Jongup and Junghong who’s holding Mihyun in his arms with Himchan. You smile, so that’s how they are before you join in.

 

“Hey.” You startled and look beside you, Himchan smiling instantly holding your hand. When did he get right beside you? You frantically look at others but they seem busy to notice both of you behind.

 

“They will see.” You try to pull your hand away but Himchan grips onto your hand tighter, smiling innocently. You look at your brother, who seems not care about the surrounding due to his hung over. However, you becoming anxious if your brother suddenly turns to look for you. Naturally, your hand become a bit sweaty and making you feel more insecure with yourself.

 

“Himchan, please.” You whisper, pleading. Himchan eventually pulls his hand away after seeing you having difficulty to breathe.

 

“Sorry. Do you need to sit anywhere?” Himchan says, feeling guilty. You shake your head, it’s your fault unable to control your anxiety. Knowing you don’t want any attention, Himchan pulls you into a secluded area, making sure you are fine.

 

“Oh gosh, I’m so sorry, Reen.” He hugs you tight, trying to calm you. You close your eyes, feeling his warmth. Both of you stay for a few minutes, waiting for you to calm down. Himchan caresses your hair and back, patting you slowly hoping it will help you.

 

“It will pass. I’m here. I’m here.” He says, soothing you. You hug him back, burying your face into his chest. You try to grasp back into reality with your five senses. You inhale his scent, first sense. You hold his jacket, second sense. You listen to his heartbeats, third sense.

 

“Do you want something to chew on?” Himchan asks worriedly. You look at him, fourth sense. Himchan touches your cheek with his other hand, caressing your cheek slowly. The anxiety filling up inside of you gone and replace with Himchan. Fifth sense, the sense of taste. Unconsciously you tiptoed, kissing him.

 

“Reen?” Himchan froze, unsure how to reacts to your bold action. He pulls you closer, deepening the kiss. You grip Himchan’s jacket tight, responding to his kiss. After a few moments, he pulls away. Both of you panting softly.

 

“You cheeks are cold.” He mumbles, touching his forehead with yours, cupping your rosy cheeks. You close your eyes, catching your breath. You bury your face on Himchan’s chest after you are back on reality. OMG, what did you do?

 

“Are you okay now?” Himchan smiles, if this what he will get when you anxious, he wouldn’t mind at all. However, he knows your health is the priority. A hum and a small nod notify you are okay now.

 

“I’m sorry for making you anxious in the first place.” He mumbles, caressing your hair. You nod, accepting his apology. You inhale his scent. It’s calming when you are with the one you love. Love? A sudden thought surges your head. Do I love him?

 

“Reen?”

 

“I think I’m still a little tipsy.” You finally look up smile bashfully at him. Himchan let out a chuckle. All the anxieties just now disappear, you are filled with Himchan’s affections now.

 

“I might be too…” He kisses you again and you accept it openly, smiling. However, a ring from your phone made both of you jump away. You take out your phone and see Daehyun’s number. You look at Himchan but he takes your phone and answers the call before you could stop him.

 

“Daehyun.”

 

“Himchan? Where’s my sister?” Daehyun asks worriedly. Himchan explains about your situation and both of you stop by the café to calm you down. Daehyun exhales, he almost got a panic attack when you aren’t behind him.

 

“Take care of her. Buy her anything she needs, I will pay it back. Can she talks now?” Himchan can sense how worry your brother is. Himchan gives your phone back and you talk with Daehyun, assuring him you are fine now.

 

“Gosh, Reen. I would go mad if you are alone. You sure you are okay?” Daehyun sighs, ruffling his hair.

 

“Yes. I’m fine now. Himchan is with me, don’t worry okay? You trust him, right?” You smile.

 

“Of course I do. He’s like a brother to me. Just ask anything you need at him, okay? Come here when you are really fine.” Daehyun says before ending the call. You look at Himchan who has been watching you.

 

“Daehyun must love you dearly.” He fixes your jacket, smiling.

 

“Yeah… Sometimes he acts like he’s the youngest, but at the time like this, he’s the only man I could hold on into. He’s my knight in shiny armor when needed.” You smile gratefully with your troublesome brother. Himchan turns you to look at him, he gazes into your eyes fondly.

 

“You know I am here now. So there are two men being your knights in shiny armors. Slash that, we, B.A.P will be your knights in shiny armors. Whenever and wherever you are.” Himchan calms voice makes your heart beating faster.

 

“Himchan, you are being cheesy again.” You laugh to shrug off the flattery but Himchan pulls you into a hug. You hug him back, its gotten way comfortable to be in his arms now.

 

“I’ll be here for you. Staying here with you whenever you are having rough times or happiest times. I’ll be here.” Himchan says, sincerely. You look up to him, his gazes on you are captivated.

 

“Himchan…” You smile, feeling grateful. You may have made the right choice accepting him as your boyfriend. Both of you closing the gap and take in another kiss.

 


 

“Are you okay now, Reen?” Nara asks when both if you arrive at the VR arcade. Yongguk almost cancel the plan but you keep insisting to keep the plan and you are perfectly fine now. You don’t want to be a burden to them.

 

“Yeah. I’m good.” You smile.

 

“Did you? With him?” Nara whispers side glancing Himchan near you. Your face immediately flushed remembering you are the one that made the bold move.

 

“You did, huh? Hooooo I'm very impressed, girl.” Nara smirk, clapping.

 

“It’s not what you think. We were just cuddling and kissing.” You hiss at Nara, trying hard to keep your voice down.

 

“What are you girls giggly hissing about?” Suddenly, Minjung sits beside Nara and look at both of you, anticipating. Both of you look at each other, Nara can see how furious you are. Oppss…

 

“Relax Reen. I know everything.” Minjung smirks.

 

“You know? About me and Himchan?” You whisper, still cautious to avoid the boys heard.

 

“Oh, I did not know that but thank you now I know.” Minjung smile wickedly. Your eyes widen, she tricked you! Nara holds up her laughter. Minjung glance at the boys bickering who will start the game first. Seems safe.

 

“So, when was it?” She lean closer, face full of anticipation to know everything. You and Nara end up spilling the tea to Minjung and naturally Mihyun who’s in her mother’s embraces while the boys playing the VR games. The room is loud enough for the three women gossiping without any interruptions from B.A.P.

 

“Hey, how about we do a duel? Losers will pay for the lunch.” Daehyun said, grinning. Youngjae who is already fired up agrees. Everyone join in except Minjung, she will be the judge. The eight of you agrees to do a draw for the partner up.

 

“Aish! Why with you?!” Daehyun shouts at Himchan who also shouts how they both don’t want to be partner up. Jongup naturally with Junhong, and Youngjae with Nara.

 

“Seems we both are a partner now,” Yongguk says, throwing you his gummy smile. You smile back at him.

 

“Let’s have fun together.” You say, excited while your brother and Himchan keep on eyeing you and Yongguk.

 

“Yongguk, can I switch place with you? I want to be team up with my sister.” Daehyun tries to exchange.

 

“Nope. Yongguk, back me up.”

 

“The lady has spoken,” Yongguk says, shrugging. He doesn’t want to involve in their sibling’s fight. Daehyunlet out a huge huff, protesting. He doesn’t want to be team up with Himchan, he is the worst dancer! The game starts up with Youngjae, Nara – Jongup, Junhong – Yongguk, you and end with Himchan, Daehyun.

 

“Don’t mess up,” Daehyun says to Himchan but gets banter back by Himchan about he is also not a good dancer.

 

“Let’s bet among both of us. Whoever gets the lowest score, will have to do anything the winner wants.” Himchan challenges your brother. Daehyun scowls but he accepts the once in the blue moon challenge. In their heads, they already got tons of things to order the loser.