15: MOMENTS WITH YOU

Everyday With You

The waiting room as usual, loud. You watch your brother bickering with Himchan about some nonsense. They sure are close. You thought and smile, drinking the coffee.

 

“You sure Daehyun will against you guys?” Nara whispers, watching the two of them. You nod.

 

“Definitely. They are close like a family but-“

 

“Daehyun has a special spot for his little sister. We know.” Youngjae cut off your sentence, rolling his eyes. Eventually, Youngjae knows about you dating Himchan when Nara accidentally blurt it out to him when drunk.

 

“Sister!” Daehyun slouches on the couch beside you, whining about Himchan nagging him.

 

“Then, what should I do? Hit him?” You say, watching your brother endless whines. Daehyun looks at you and pinches your cheeks hard.

 

“JUNG DAEHYUN!” You attack him back with pull his precious hair. The fight start and Youngjae immediately take out his phone and records it with a smirk on his face. Himchan steps out to help but Nara stops him.

 

“If you join in, you will end up hurt. Trust me, don’t meddle in Jung’s fight.” Himchan looks at Yongguk eyeing him to stop them, however, Yongguk raises both of his hands up, don’t want to meddle in. For him, they can be loud as they want as long they are inside the waiting room and Mihyun is not here to see the violence.

 

“You always watch them fight, how to cool them down?” Himchan asks Youngjae, worried.

 

“Oh, they will cool down in a minute. Their fight is brutal but it never lasts long. If you meddle in, those monsters will hurt you.” Youngjae says, he has been watching them fight since childhood. He did try to clear out the fight but he ended up the one that cried, but, let’s just keep that for himself. However, there is no sign both of you will stop soon, Yongguk exhales. He needs to steps in.

 

“Alright, that’s enough.” Yongguk voices stop them. Daehyun pulls away from you, his hair is a mess while your cheeks are red. Both of you have a dissatisfied look on your faces.

 

“Both of you aren’t children anymore. Quit it.” Yongguk stern voice making you and Daehyun look down.

 

“He’s scary.” You whisper, Daehyun nods.

 

“I heard that, Jung.” You jolt up, both of you mumble sorry to each other and Yongguk. He sighs, his kids are loud and now adding another Jung. Yongguk walks out to check out on his family.

 

“You okay?” Himchan put a cold can of coffee on your cheek. You look at him, smile. You take the can and press it on the cheek. It stings. Daehyun fixes his hair with the help of Junhong.

 

“Oh! There’s a VR game arcade near here.” Youngjae shows Nara who’s beside him.

 

“That’s interesting. Let’s all go together!” Youngjae nods at Nara’s suggestions and before they know it, everyone planning how and when to go there. They have to match everyone’s schedule. You check your phone when you notice there’s a message for the past several minutes.

 

“Let’s get out of here. I’m at the gents.” – B.A.P Kim Himchan

 

You look around and notice Himchan already gone. You told Daehyun you want to go to the ladies and head out. After a bit of walking, you saw Himchan leaning against the wall near the restrooms. He looks and smiles brightly.

 

“You here! Good! I really need to go but the gent is out of order.”

 

“So, what do you want me to do?” You ask in panicked. Why is he asking you this? Himchan grabs your wrist and runs out.

 

“Himchan! Where are we going?!” You ask, partially running with him.

 

“Finding a toilet!”

 

“WHAT? Why do I have to go too?”

 

“So we can have some time alone. Now run and help me!” Himchan frantically looks around for a restroom. At first, he only wants to wait for you but a sudden nature’s call made him desperate for a restroom.

 

“You are mad!” You laugh, running to match with his steps. You both end up in the park where there’s a public restroom there. You wait outside, rubbing your arms to give your body some warmth. You went out without anything with you except your phone and now you are cold to the bone.

 

“Sorry.” A sudden warmth consumes your body, you look to see Himchan puts his jacket around you before hugging you tightly. He smiles at you apologetically.

 

“It’s fine.” You smile at him, both of you walk back to the venue hand in hand, enjoying some alone time together.

 

“Oh, Yongguk texted me to meet them at the M bar. Daehyun will bring your things too.” Himchan says after he calls Yongguk to explain their sudden missing. You nod.

 

“Aren’t you cold?” You hold Himchan’s hand tight, trying to give him some warmth.

 

“It’s okay, I’m warm enough when I’m with you.” Himchan grins and you scoff before letting out a laugh. You hug him by the waist.

 

“Will this warm you up?” You look up but only to see Himchan’s face getting redder.

 

“Are you… blushing?” You laugh. Himchan hugs your waist, pulling you closer.

 

“No, I’m getting super warm now with my girl suddenly being this brave to hug me in public.” He says, continues to walk at the same pace with you. You smile and lean your head on his shoulder. This is nice. Both of you walk to café slowly, unwilling for this moments to end.

 


 

“Why did you dragged my sister to accompany you to restroom?!” Daehyun asks, clearly pissed off with Himchan.

 

“I saw her when she out of the ladies. I couldn’t think properly at that time. Sorry.” Himchan pours beer in Daehyun’s glass. Daehyun groans but accepts his beer. You watch your brother with a relief, at least he didn’t get all mad about it. You put some meats on Daehyun’s plate to make up for your sudden missing. A vibrate from your phone notify you a message, you turn to read the message.

 

“Short date with Himchan?” – Nara-chan

 

You snap your head toward Nara who already smirking at you, drinking her beer as nothing happens.

 

“Shut up. He really needs to loo” – J.Reen

 

Nara laughs but stops when everyone looks at her. She grins, raising her glass.

 

“Seems someone already tipsy.” Youngjae put a slice of sashimi for Nara, forcing her to eat.

 

“Stop bothering Reen.”

 

“I’m not.” The couple bickering slowly among themselves. You drink your beer slowly before you notice Himchan has been eyeing you.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing. Just nothing” Himchan says and eat his meal, smiling. You then turn to look at the youngest who talk with each other, their faces are intense.

 

“What are you guys talking about?” You ask you want to befriend with them. Jongup looks at you, telling you they are talking about anime. Your face lit up and the three of you join in conversations. Minjung, on the other hand, has returned to the hotel after Mihyun throwing herself a tantrum.

 

“Himchan, make sure everyone back to the hotel safely. I need to go back to check on my family.” Yongguk says and gets up, paying the bill before leaving. Himchan watches the kids still enjoying their drinks.

 

“You don’t want more?” Himchan asks you, noticing you already stop drinking. You shake your head, you can feel your cheeks are warm.

 

“I'm easily getting tipsy.” You smile. Himchan gets you some iced water and pours in your glass.

 

“Here, this will help you.” You thank him and drink, watching your brother still going strong with a beer in his hand. Currently, Daehyun and Youngjae are competing with drinking games.

 

“Ugh, this will turn out ugly if we don’t stop them,” Nara says, drinking her water. She needs to stop Youngjae or he will become competitive.

 


 

“Thank you for helping Daehyun back to his room.” You say to Jongup and Junhong. They are the only members that fully sober. Daehyun and Youngjae lay on their beds, sleeping like a log. You watch Nara, caressing Youngjae’s hair, pampering him.

 

“Don’t forget to come back to the room.” You smile before closing the door after hearing Nara’s okay. You walk slowly to your room, feeling a bit tipsy. You should get back to your room fast before you pass out in the hallway.

 

“Reen.” A voice stops your steps. You recognize the voice and smile.

 

“Ah, it’s my boyfriend.” You turn and see Himchan, looking at you worriedly.

 

“Seems the alcohol taking over you now.” Himchan watches.

 

“Yeah. I should head back as soon as I can.” You say, trying to hold your composure.

 

“Let me help you.” Himchan holds your arm, after receiving a nod from you. You both walk to your room.

 

“Have you take out your key card?” Himchan asks as soon as you arrive, you search into your pockets and take out the key. You swipe the key.

 

“Thanks.” You smile, kissing his cheek and walk inside the room, leaving Himchan in faze. That night, everyone seems to have a good night sleep.