14: BOYFRIEND AND YOU

Everyday With You

“B.A.P will have another show next week right?” You say, walking side by side with Himchan. You both walk together a bit further than usual to avoid being found by others. You hold your smile, the thrill of dating secretly. It’s not bad at all. It has been few weeks you both have been dating.

 

“Yeah, you will come right?” Himchan looks at you with his puppy eyes. You smile, shrug.

 

“Hey… Answer me, Jung Reen.” Himchan walking ahead of you and stop you. You look at him pouting.

 

“Give me 3 reasons why I should come?”

 

“You are my girlfriend. You are my special girl. You are my happiness.” He says fast in one breath looking serious. He can see your face turn a bit crimson red, he grins ear to ear. He holds your hand and continues to walk.

 

“Stop being cheesy will you. I will come.” You mumble, covering your face with your other hand.

 

“Nope. I will do it forever.” Himchan says, swinging your hand. A smile draws on your lips, holding your hand tighter. Both of you walk hand in hand around the lake.

 

“Have you ever thought how Daehyun will react if he saw us like this?” You say, looking down at your hand that Himchan holds. Himchan nods, he has been thinking about it since you both start to date. Every time he went to the studio for practice, he will observe Daehyun’s behavior. As always, he is loud than speaker but that does not stop him from performing a great show on stage.

 

“He will know… Sooner or later.” You imagining how Daehyun will react if he knows his little sister going out with Himchan even after he forbid both of you.

 

“It’s okay.  I’ll protect you and make sure Daehyun bless both of us.” Himchan says confidently. You smile.

 

“Maybe I might the one that has to protect you from Daehyun’s wraths.” You say.

 

“So, are you willing to protect me?” Himchan asks giddily. You nod. Of course, you will. You abnormally like him. Himchan grins, hugging you happily.

 

“Oof, you are hugging me.” You say, laughing. However, you got frozen with a sudden kiss from Himchan. His face and yours are so close.

 

“Did you seriously just kiss me in public?”  A blush crawls up on your face, Himchan smirks as he watches how your face changes into many expressions with just one kiss. You stare into his eyes, Himchan let out a chuckle.

 

“You can’t stare at me like that. You will make me blush.” Himchan says bashfully. Instead of gaping away from him, you lean in closer, staring intensely into his eyes.

 

“Stop it.” Himchan mumbles, sometimes you just so unpredictable.

 

“You? Bashful?” You as Himchan’s face getting redder. You pull away from him, giggles. After Himchan seems to calm down, both of you intertwined your hands, continue your date.

 


 

“Hey, Reen.”

 

“Hmm?” You hum, responding Nara’s calls. Your eyes fixated on your phone, chatting with Himchan. Nara watches you warily, something is up with you.

 

“Are you going somewhere after class?” She asks, observing you intently.

 

“Huh? No. Just at the studio? Why?” You reply, not even glancing at Nara. She huffs and takes your phone away. You look at her with eyes widening, as if a lioness ready to pounce on her prey.

 

“What the hell, Nara?” You groan.

 

“You? Dressing up cutely just to be in the studio? So, unlike you. Be honest, Reen. Are you seeing someone?” Nara puts your phone on the table, she didn’t look at your phone, respecting your privacy. She wants you to tell her directly. You sigh, Nara with her perspectives.

 

“Yes, I’m going to the studio later and yes, I did seeing someone now. Can I have my phone back?” You say, holding out your hand at her.

 

“Is it, Kim Himchan?” She shoots her guess. Right at the bull’s eyes, she watches you instantly fluster.

 

“Don’t tell anyone, please. Especially Youngjae and Daehyun.” You plead, holding Nara’s hands tight. Nara let out a sigh.

 

“Who do you take me for? I won’t spill this precious beans out to Daehyun. But, I’m mad you didn’t let me know! How long have you been seeing him?! TEA!” Nara’s reactions are slightly unpredictable. You look at her thankfully.

 

“Don’t just stare at me! Eww, let me go. I’m dating Yoo Youngjae, not Jung Reen.” She pulls her hands away from you and urges you to spill everything.

 

“It has been… Almost… A… Month?” You say with a guilty grin on your face. You know she will explode at any moments.

 

“You. Have. Been. Dating. For. A. Month.” She says word by word, holding her frustrations. You nod fast, apologize to her.

 

“W- Well, after the date, Himchan asked me out again. He told me he couldn’t just take me on one date. T-Then he kis-“

 

“HE. KISSED. YOU?!” Nara shouts, she literally can flip the table right now out of shock. It’s fortunate the table is stick to the floor. You end up has to drag her out of the café and explains to her in her dorm so she could screams and shouts.

 


 

It’s the day of B.A.P’s show. You and Nara attend the show together with backstage passes.

 

“Seems B.A.P has gained more and more fans.” You look around, both of you pick some freebies hand out by fans.

 

“Yeah, especially female fans.” Nara huffs, she watches some small banners supporting Youngjae.

 

“I wish Youngjae still in his fat image.” You look at Nara, say what? You can see Nara glaring at some fans hyping up about Youngjae.

 

“Hey, don’t worry about it. Youngjae is loyal even with his crack head side.” You calm her down and pull her to your designated seats. You check your phone.

 

“Saw you!” – B.A.P Kim Himchan

 

You smile, looking up at the stage and saw Himchan waves at you happily before suddenly all fans screaming his name. Himchan scurries away back inside as you let out a laugh.

 

“Stupid. Of course, I’ll be here. Break a leg.” – My Future.

 

Himchan grins, immediately reply to your text.

 

“Of course I will do my best! You are here watching me.” – B.A.P Kim Himchan

 

“You must be so~ head over heels over Himchan to smile goofily like that,” Nara says, teasing you. You fight back with how Nara always not in her right mind when she first started dating with Youngjae. How possibly she brushed her teeth with her facial foam?!

 

“You should never mention that again.” She threatens you but you just laugh it off.

 

The lights dimmed down notify that the show will soon start. Both of you stops joking around and focus on stage. You look at the performers' list, seems B.A.P won’t be performing soon. The show start and loud scream from fans heat up the shows. You and Nara enjoy and join in the cheer on other performers.

 

“Now, we have an alphabets group. It’s abnormal because the first alphabet should start with an A but they start it with a B.” The emcee of the show giving a hint but the scream of the group name made the emcee laugh.

 

“Yeah, it is! They are abnormal, right? But their name not stands for Blond Asian People but let’s hear from our next performer, the BEST. ABSOLUTE. PERFECT. B.A.P!” The emcee shouts follow by an uproar of fans cheering. A loud sound bass explodes the venue and a strong, low voice screams.

 

“What’s up, baby?!” Yongguk walks out followed by the others. The cheering is getting loud and intense. You and Nara also join cheering loud for your boys. B.A.P starts singing and dancing energetically. After a few songs, B.A.P prepares to sing the last song, Lovesick.

 

“This song, was it for you?” Nara nudges you, whispering excitedly. You blush and nod, telling her that Himchan wrote some of it with the help of Yongguk.

 

“He fells hard for you, woman.” She grins wickedly as she saw Himchan stares at you, grinning. You look at her direction and your face instantly has gone red. Fortunately, it’s dark in the venue thus Nara won’t see you being bashful. The song start and fans cheer also sing along to it. You watch B.A.P happily sings and dance around on stage, clearly enjoying their show.

 

 


 

“Reen, Nara! I’m so happy you made it!” Mingjun walks to you with Minhyun in her arms.

 

“Yeah, we thought to drop by and enjoy their show,” Nara says and cooing Mihyun.

 

“I’m so happy I won’t be alone anymore. Please come to every show. Handling those guys alone are super exhausted.” Mingjun says but her face doesn’t show any regret.

 

“Tell me about it. Even Youngjae alone makes me want to throw him into the lake. So sassy.” Nara complains, taking Mihyun from her mother. You smile, you only know Daehyun, Youngjae, and Himchan. You didn’t get a chance to get to know with others yet.

 

“You seems enjoying talking behind my back, missy.” A voice startled all of you and turn to see Youngjae and Daehyun. Youngjae seems pisses with his girlfriend sasses him behind his back but Nara not regretting her words.

 

“Yeah, I enjoy every moment talking behind your back. Turn around so I can talk more.” Nara says pissing off Youngjae. Jeez, this couple.

 

“You made it.” Daehyun grins at you, hugging you tightly.

 

“OMG, let me go! Eww! Your sweats stink!” You shout trying hard pushing your brother away but Daehyun wickedly tightening his bear hugs. Minjung watches, shaking her head. These troublemakers, always loud.

 

“Shut it down, there are other guests.” The only voice that can stop the troublemaker duo. Both of them immediately shut their mouths. You are still in your brother embrace the look and see Yongguk.

 

“Papa!” Mihyun stretches out her arms to Yongguk. Behind Yongguk, you can see the youngest, Jongup and Junhong and also him. Your secret boyfriend, Kim Himchan is smiling at you, clearly holding his laugh watching you suffer in your brother’s arms.