frozen fingers

Moments with Her

SinB was waiting on the couch, fingers fiddling with her phone as she flicked through the newest comments on their posts and how their buddy's were taking the small telltale signs of a comeback.

Her grin was suddenly ripped away from her as cold fingers s under her shirt, freezing her stomach with their touch. Yelping and slapping the hands away, SinB reprimanded Yerin, who sat with a hurt expression, sat like a dog who had done his business in the wrong place.

"Why did you do that!"

"My hands were cold...."

"You know I don't like cold!"

"But you're so cold to me!"

SinB frowned.

"If I'm cold, then why bother to stick your hands where it's colder."

She huffed and left the couch. Yerin bit her lip in regret.

"Babe! Bae? Come back! I dind't mean it! I just wanted to tease you and....maybe warm my fingers...I can't.....feel them."

Yerin sat sadly in the hall, leaning on the wall opposite to the 98line room. Sometimes SinB was snappy, she cursed inwardly for not noticing before her little prank. Getting off the cold marble floor, Yerin sighed and ran a hand through her hair. Knocking on the door, she softly called.

"Hey SinB? I'm making warm tea outside? I'm sorry."

Leaving her girlfriend her space, Yerin sadly set the water boiler and pulled out SinB's favorite homemade tea blends. Watching as the water began to bubble and boil, Yerin sighed once more before pouring the hot water into two mugs, slowly bouncing the tea packets in the hot water. After a few minutes of bouncing the tea bags, Yerin threw them away, she turned and added a small dollop of cream into her own tea, two sugars for SinB's. Hearing a door open, Yerin's smile returned as SinB wandered into the kitchen, eye averted.

"SinB?"

"Sorry. I mean, I'm sorry I reacted so violently. I didn't mean to, I don't...quite understand myself sometimes."

Taking Yerin's hands, SinB breathed on them, warming them up. Yerin's smile reached her eyes, moving her hands from SinB's she just cupped her girlfriend's cheeks.

"It's okay, I still love you."

"I love you too."

Kissing lightly, Yerin grinned as she felt SinB's lips curve into a smile. Pressing one more kiss to SinB's cheek, Yerin pulled back and shoved her hands in her pockets, letting SinB taste her tea carefully, SinB didn't like things too hot or too cold. Yerin took her mug and went to the couch, wrapping her legs in the blankets and settling in, her arm laid across the back of the couch, an obvious invitation for SinB to sit with her. SinB just smiled and sat on her other side, making Yerin pout a bit before the older switched her arms, holding the cup with her right to hug SinB to her side on her left.

=================

Y'all better thank Sowon for being born because without her, I wouldn't be writing fanfictions for gfriend :D