you and I pt 2

Moments with Her

Yerin was reading a book in the living room, it was quiet, the sky darkening earlier as it was nearing winter. Looking up, Yerin realized that it was almost completely dark, how immersed she was in the book was she that she hadn't realized the time passing until the words were invisible in the dark.

"Yerin unnie?"

A click sounded as SinB flipped the lights on, a hand rubbing her tired eyes.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Mm, I didn't think I'd sleep for this long though."

Yerin just chuckled, dogearing the page she had left off on and putting her book back in the shelf behind her. Reaching an arm out, she waved SinB closer, the younger automatically sliding into the seat besides her, leaning her head on Yerin's shoulder.

"What are you going to do now unnie?"

"Mm? Cuddle with you, when I get hungry, I'll make dinner."

"I miss Sowon unnie."

"Yah, should you say that in front of your girlfriend?"

Yerin playfully hit SinB's shoulder but was smiling, SinB glanced over, a small smile also present. Comfortably tucked into Yerin's side, SinB felt her eyelids grow heavier again.

"How is it that I feel like sleeping again?"

"Isn't it just that you're comfortable?"

SinB yawned as Yerin playfully covered , making SinB whine and bite at her fingers.

"But yea, I don't feel the tired for sleep, just, the nice sleep."

"Do you want to sleep again? I'd encourage you to, we won't be getting much sleep soon."

SinB hummed and got up from the couch, extending a hand to Yerin who looked at her hand quizzically. SinB puffed a breath of frustrated air, shaking her hand, gesturing again. Yerin was still confused, SinB's body language was still quite hard to understand, especially when she was such a tsundere, it was difficult to decipher her real intentions at times.

"I'm telling you to come with me to sleep."

"Ah. Ahhhhh! Mian."

Taking SinB's hand with a smile, Yerin followed the sulking girl to her room. Standing by SinB's bed, she waited as SinB got herself comfortable under the covers. She smiled as SinB stopped moving, realizing that Yerin was just standing there watching.

"What are you doing?"

"Mm?"

"Get in."

SinB held up a corner of her blanket, nodding Yerin in. Turning her back to her unnie, SinB shuffled a bit more before settling, still not paying Yerin any attention. The older pouted as she looked at the back of SinB's head.

"Jagiya."

"Mm?"

"Weren't we going to cuddle?"

SinB didn't respond. Yerin sighed but still reached to put her arms around her girlfriend, putting SinB's back against her chest. Feeling SinB move, Yerin loosened her hold, only to realize that SinB was turning. Now facing each other, SinB pursed her lips in frustration before pulling herself higher on the pillow, tucking Yerin's head to her chest.

Yerin wasn't complaining, this was comfortable and all, but she was used to being the big spoon.

"Eunbi?"

"W-what?"

Looking each other in the eyes, SinB looked away first, pulling Yerin's head back to her chest, her fingers through the older's hair softly.

"I just wanted to be the big spoon for once."

Yerin giggled and held onto SinB's sweater, hiding her pink face.

"D-does it really make you that much happier that I want to do...this?"

"Of course! Any initiative you take makes me happy."

"S-sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin was shivering in the cold, waiting for their turn to go inside. Feeling a tug on her sleeve, she turned to see SinB, holding her bigger jacket open for her. Grinning, Yerin ran into her girlfriend's warmth.

"Thanks Bi."

"No problem."

The same curt answer, typical. Yerin sighed quietly as their manager began to lead them away, letting go of SinB, instantly missing the warmth. But the next action surprised her, SinB's hand slipping into hers.

"Y-your hands are freezing."

Yerin grinned as SinB adjusted her scarf to cover her face more.

==============

:D I told you I'd do it today Esra unnie seeeeeeeee?