college au 8

Moments with Her

SinB woke up, refreshed and ready for her day to start. That was weird. Grumbling a bit, SinB rubbed her face, getting rid of that narrating voice in her head. Sometimes, she was feeling so sarcastic that she could almost feel herself saying such thigns aloud, but alas, she was able to keep it in.

Looking over to Eunha's bed, she noted that the bunny's blankets went all the way up to her eyebrows, her forehead the only thing shining under the morning light. Checking the clock, SinB just sighed and got out of bed. Class would start in two hours.

Cleaning up and heading to the kitchen for breakfast, SinB yawned a bit.

"Good morning."

"Morning."

Sitting down, SinB held her head for a little bit before realizing that it was an actual person who greeted her.

"Oh! Yerin unnie...uh morning. Sorry...I'm out of it."

"You already responded, but morning to you, sleepy head."

SinB blushed a little, rubbing her neck.getting up, she went and got her cereal and milk out, fixing her breakfast. It was quiet, almost too quiet for the either of them. SinB wanted to ask Yerin, but then again, she didn't. In case Yerin would lie to her, or that she would expose herself for eavsdropping.

"When is your first class?"

"In two hours."

"Hm. Mine starts in one."

"One?"

"One hour. Why would it be minute Hwang Eunbi?"

SinB just chuckled a bit and hit her own head a lightly. Of course, one hour. If it was one minute, Yerin would already be sat in her seat in the classroom. Yerin just smiled watching her.

The silence had returned and SinB quietly ate her cereal, almost as if scared to disturb the other. Yerin sighed and ran a hand through her hair, putting on a kind smile, she looked SinB in the eyes.

"Would you mind talking with me?"

"We can talk."

Yerin sat down, leaving her mug of coffee by the sink. Linking her fingers in front of her, Yerin took a deep breath.

"What...what do you think of me?"

"Think? I think you're beautiful and smart."

"Anything deeper?"

"You seem to be a good cook? A hard worker?"

"In a relationship, how do you think I would be?"

That was it, straightforward, no side paths to use to avoid. SinB bit her lip.

"Honestly, what Eunha unnie tells me sways my mind."

"I get that, but the other day, did you see what I did as exactly as what she might have said?"

"Maybe."

"And if I said that it used to be true?"

"I'd believe you, Eunha unnie said you changed but she was still worried."

Yerin finally gave a relaxed smile.

"I'm glad it was just out of worry and not spite."

"Spite?"

Yerin was sheepish, avoiding SinB's eyes.

"I kind of accidentally stole her first kiss, when I was bad."

SinB didn't respond, it made Yerin worried, she thought maybe being honest would help, but maybe it wasn't such a good idea.

"So you've actually changed?"

"I have, you can ask Sowon unnie."

SinB nodded, but she was remembering what she had over heard last night, they seemed to be closer than just friends.

"I guess I could. You brought up break time before, why specifically?"

"Well, since you left so suddenly, I think you probably misunderstood something."

"Misunderstood what?"

Reaching across the table, Yerin held her hand out, letting SinB choose whether to hold it or not. Holding hands were harmless, right? Taking Yerin's hand, she let the older rub circles on the back of her hand.

"See, he followed me asking repetitive questions about our project work, and I didn't think he'd keep persisting if I was with you. But it didn't seem to work, and you were going to leave me. I didn't really plan to sit you on my lap, but it happened that way, I really hoped he'd back off by then, but you ran off first."

"Sorry, I could have helped you out of that uncomfortable situation."

"It's fine, I've dealt with worse. I just wanted tell you, I guess, that I wanted you more than him."

Yerin looked away, her cheeks pink. Glancing back, she could tell SinB was holding back a grin. Hell, this girl was adorable. Why did she insist on trying to find her through other people when she wasn't around back then?
===============

Yerin regrets being a cassanova and wishes that she had never tried to explore love, if it meant that SinB could fully trust her words.

:D