tsundere but alcohol?

Moments with Her

SinB was a cold girl who never said her feelings aloud. Yerin was a bright girl, who loved expressing her affections. Skinship, words, even messages, all showed her care and love. How opposites attract.

"SinB yah, are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm just fine unnie."

Yerin's eyebrows were a little crinkled due to worry as SinB sat provocatively on her lap, drunk beyond return for the night. SinB had gotten back from work and decided to wind down with a beer, only to open a second, third, and now a fourth.

"SinB? You should stop soon?"

SinB made no indication that she heard Yerin's instruction, instead leaning over seductively then flopping backwards, Yerin's arms shot forwards to hold sinB's wait, to prevent her from falling backwards. She hadn't touched any alcohol because she knew that she would instantly be reduced to a dog. Wildly, SinB flopped forwards again, her forehead leaning against the side of Yerin's neck.

"Unnie."

"Yea?"

"I love you, you know?"

"I love you too boo."

"No! Not like that, like every day I love you."

Yerin smiled, whenever SinB got drunk, all she could do was listen to the younger's worries.

"Why is it that I love you so much? Hm? You know so so much? BUT, like I never say it when I'm sober. Like never, does that matter to you?"

"Not really, your actions are enough to make up for you lack of words."

"Really? Really really?"

SinB's pleading voice squeaked higher and higher as she continued to pester Yerin.

"I love you lots Yennie, lots and lots."

Wrapping her arms possessively around Yerin's neck, she grumbled into the latter's shoulder.

"I can only say this with alcohol, is that week? Love you by the way, mhmm definitely love you. can we cuddle? We are cuddling, cuddle me yennie?"

Yerin just chuckled and tightened her hug around her drunk girlfriend, she was the cutest drunk around.

"I love you too, do you want to put down that can and cuddle in bed? Or do you think you might throw up if you lay down?"

"I can put it down, the can that is, YEA. can go down. 'm good. Carry me?"

Carefully pulling SinB's last can from her grip and setting it on the coffee table before them, Yerin hooked her hands under SinB's thighs and made her way to their bedroom, slowly setting SinB down.

"SinB yah, why did you drink so much today?"

Brushing SinB's hair softly, Yerin let SinB wrap herself around Yerin's body, like a koala to a tree, her head resting on the older's chest.

"Work was bad, bad bad work. You seeeeeee, I overheard some gossip, that I didn't love you nd you know that's not true. I love you lots and lots. I just don't display it vewy well."

A usual person would be worried that a drunk person was speaking this much in fear of them biting their tongue, but SInB was surprisingly talented at speaking when drunk.

"Yennie~ give me kiss?"

"But you taste like alcohol."

"No kiss?"

"I'll kiss you."

Yerin gave in, tasting her drunk girlfriend's lips lightly, she didn't enjoy taking advantage of a drunk person so she tried not to take it any further than innocent touches and light kisses.

"Yennie, do you love me?"

SinB was now tracing circles into the fabric of Yerin's shirt, moping about.

"I love you, more than you can imagine."

"Even when I'm mean to you?"

"Even when you're mean to me, because I know you don't really mean to be mean."

"But even when I mean to be mean to ugh."

"I love you hon."

SinB giggled happily, her eyes slowly blinking less and less, opening less and less. Yerin just held her closer, pressing the occasional kiss to SinB's forehead.

"Night sweety."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh! My head hurts!"

"I know, I know. Here, aspirin and water."

SinB downed ehr pill quickly and reached her arms up liek a child wanting to be picked up. Yerin was a little surprised but walked into SinB's embrace.

"This is new, Bi."

"Don't like it?"

"I like it, but why?"

"I want to change."

"Change?"

"Alcohol shouldn't be my cure."

Yerin just laughed, making SinB blush in embarassment.

"I just love you Hwang Eunbi."

"L-......love you too."

================

is the demand for college au high?.....I'll get to that. eventually hahahahaa no. seriously, I will