college au pt 4

Moments with Her

SinB had been getting more and more comfortable with her school, and had oddly been hanging out with Sowon at the dorm more often, despite their many but small arguements.

"I'm bored."

"Same."

"Giraffe unnie, why does Yerin unnie not show up at dorm often?"

"Found a topic to talk about I see, curious?"

SinB just nudged Sowon's shoulder offhandedly, they were seriously bored.

"Well, I guess its a topic nonetheless. Why though?"

"Sort of like, it feels like I see you and Eunha unnie around a lot, but then I rarely see her, I was just a little curious why? Or where she goes, I have a friend in a different dorm who's with her roommates basically 24/7."

Sowon hummed, leaning back and closing her eyes.

"Yerinnie....she wants to leave college as soon as possible."

"What?"

"I know,  you probably saw her give a presentation at the begining of the year, and then like never saw another, but that's because of her coursework. Somehow, she managed to convince the chairman of this place to grant her access to advanced courses and cram her graduation into three instead of four, which....is hella hard."

"Why? I know people who got out of college in three years?"

"She's a business/contemporary arts double major, specifically to study the trends in music."

SinB was confused, wasn't that something super incredible?

"But she hates college, the way how generally everyone is carefree and then get extrememly stressed when finals roll around, how some people get straight A's while being drunk 24/5, there's a lot of issues with colleges. You just don't know about it yet kiddo."

SinB held back from attacking Sowon's hand that went to ruffle her hair, she was providing useful information. Just then, the door opened and in walked the topic of their conversation.

"Oh welcome home Yennie."

"I'm hoooome! Not really, I hate this place."

Sowon made a face to SinB, as if saying see?

"Yerin your face is red, are you alright there?"

"Fine, fine. Just, a little tipsy."

She stumbled her way to the couch the tom and jerry duo sat at, dropping her bags behind the couch before flopping her arms around Sowon's neck, nuzzling there.

"Unnie~"

"You smell like alcohol, go shower unless your balance is gone. Is it?"

SinB watched how Sowon cared for Yerin, standing up to support her roommate to their room, she wondered, how much did they trust each other? How did they end up so close to each other?

"You sstill thinking of your stupid one sided crush?"

"Uwa! Eunha unnie!"

Eunha smirked a little before kicking off her shoes and jumping over the back of the couch, hanging over it halfway as she didn't clear the couch at all and landing half on SinB.

"Uff! That hurts! Get off unnie!"

"That Yerin unnie of yours, she's dated many before, I'm telling you to give up already but you won't."

"I can't help it."

To tell the truth, SinB had a particular place where she sat between classes when she had a large enough gap. Sometimes, Yerin would just invite herself to sleep on her lap as SinB read a book. No words were ever exchanged, SinB never stopped her, Yerin never asked. It just happened.

On days where she was later than Yerin, Yerin would already be asleep on the bech, leaving a small room for SinB to sit at, they had a very very weird and awkward relationship that could barely be labeled friends.

=================

why are you getting an update so late from the others? because remember, I only update this when Esra unnie demands it, and recently, she hasn't :D but I still had this bit from the college au so I decided to post it :P