getting embarrassed in a workout

Moments with Her

SinB was doing squats in their practice room after a round of warm up stretches, hearing her music stop, she lifted her eyes from the point on the floor where she concentrated at.

"Oooh, Hwang Eunbi~"

Rolling her eyes, she stopped squatting, just to stop Yerin's teasing.

"Unnie, what are you doing here? Don't you have something else to do?"

"Hm? Something else to do? You mean someone to do, you."

Blushing bright red, SinB looked away.

"Could you just put the music back on?"

"Can I excercise with you?"

"Depends on how you behave."

SinB walked over boldly and tugged lightly on the collar of Yerin's button up shirt.

"First, you're going to take this off."

Surprised by SinB's order, Yerin just stared at her, cheeks starting to color and her heart starting to race.

"T-take-"

"To change to training clothes, get your mind out of the gutter unnie."

Turning away from Yerin, SinB walked over to the small closet and tugged out Yerin's training outfit. She hid a successful smirk as she busied herself with tying her shoelaces again.

"R-right, sorry."

"Hey, saying sorry means that you were actually thinking dirty? Heol unnie! Hahaha!"

Blushing hotter out of embarrassment, Yerin took her clothes roughly before leaving to get changed.

Once Yerin was out of sight, SinB held her cheeks lightly, as if trying to cover her blush. Crouching in front of the mirror, she checked that she was indeed bright red in the face.

"Geez, why would her mind go directly there? ert."

"Yah! Who's a ert! You're the one who said to take off my clothes!"

"To change! To change I said! Besides you said do someone first!"

Although they replied each other in an angry fashion, they both had big smiles on their faces.

"Geez."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After jogging several laps around the practice room and taking a short rest from their workout, SinB and Yerin lay down on the floor, sprawled every which way.

"Doesn't this remind you of trainee days?"

"Just a little, our practice room was much smaller."

Nudging SinB with her foot, Yerin giggled as SinB whined.

"Yah, SinB yah, you know what hasn't changed since then?"

"What do you mean?"

Yerin sat up a little, leaning back on her arms.

"Just anything, we went from a desperate debut to chart topping idols, but what hasn't changed?"

"I'm not sure, what is it unnie?"

"My love for you."

SinB blushed and looked away.

"My love for you and all our members too, we'll be together forever."

Slightly disappointed, SinB rolled onto her side. Stretching her back out a little, in the corner of her eye, she saw Yerin staring again.

"Well, you know what hasn't changed for me too? Besides our relationship with our members."

Rolling next to Yerin, she propped herself up to look Yerin in the eyes.

"What, what else is there?"

"This crush I've got on you."

Kissing Yerin's cheek, she watched her expression carefully. Surprise? Confusion? What did Yerin feel about it?

"Y-you-"

Yerin's eyes darted slightly downwards, SinB smirked as Yerin's line of sight lowered to her lips.

"Did you like that?"

Yerin just pouted, making SinB's face immediately fall into worry. Her eyebrows raised in concern.

"What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable? I'm sorry."

Yerin gestured for SinB to come closer. SinB scooted over a little bit. Yerin hummed and shook her head.

"Closer."

"Wae?"

Pulling SinB in, Yerin kissed her on the lips. SinB panicked and pulled back.

"W-what are you d-doing?"

"Kissing you, why? Don't like it?"

It was Yerin's turn to smirk, it amused her the way SinB freaked out.

"N-no It's no that I d-don't-"

Pressing a finger to her lips, Yerin whispered into her ear.

"Then don't pull back next time."

"T-then take your hand off my right now."

"Huh?"

Thinking about it, she did actually just SinB's in the process. Oops.

=====================

:D this idea....snowballed. oops.