college au pt 3

Moments with Her

SinB stared after the boy as he walked up to stand next to Yerin at the podium. Were they just partners? The screen flashed blue before switching to the introductory slide of their presentation.

"They were just partners. Then, why would Eunha unnie say...."

Puzzled, SinB still didn't have a valid reason for Eunha to say for her to stay away from Yerin. Overall, Yerin and her partner's presentation wasn't terrible, it just didn't have any relevance to SinB and she didn't care. However, for a presentation of such a boring topic, SinB surprised herself for still being awake after an hour, perhaps it was because she was too busy staring at the beautiful presenter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eunha unnie! You here?"

SInB knocked before turning the knob to her room, done with the day's classes. She had to go out and buy textbooks or rent them for all she cared, but she had wanted Eunha to go with her in case she got lost.

"Present!"

SinB smiled as she saw Eunha, working at her laptop on something, but still childishly had one hand in the air like she did when she answered attendance as a child.

"What's up SinB yah?"

"I needed to go out and get my textbooks, I thought to ask if you could take me, but if you're busy, I can go by myself."

Eunha looked up from her laptop and blinked several times, as if processing the thought.

"Do you mind if I ask someone else to take you?"

"Eh? I wouldn't want to trouble them."

"It's fine! She owes me a favor anyways."

Eunha stretched her arms before getting out of her seat and stumbling out their door, gesturing for SinB to follow. They went over to the other room in their shared area, Yerin's room.

"Hello? Giraffe unnie?"

"Yah! I'm not a giraffe you shortie!"

The door swung open and SinB had a minor shock as indeed this older girl was very tall. SinB was also impressed by the way Eunha didn't seem afraid of her meanish demeanor as they bickered about their heights.

"Um...."

"Ah right! You haven't met yet right?"

"I don't think so."

Eunha turned back to 'giraffe unnie' with a smile.

"So, this is my new roommate Hwang Eunbi, I call her SinB, you need to earn it Sojung unnie!"

"Mwo? Eunbi again? Geez..."

"It's not like I like to meet you too, giraffe unnie."

Sowon looked shocked that on a first meeting that SinB had the nerve to call her a giraffe.

"Call me Sowon okay?"

"Okay."

They stared at each other a bit longer before Eunha interrupted them, patting them on the shoulder.

"Unnie! You're not doing anything important right now are you?"

"Not particularly?"

"I want to cash in my favor."

"Okay, what for?"

"Could you take SinB to the school bookstore? I want you to take her on a tour allllllll the way there, so she doesn't get lost."

Sowon nearly laughed.

"Lost? Haha thought you were a better student kid."

"Hey! My name is SinB, not kid!"

"Whatever."

Turning back into her room, she waved her hand.

"Give me a minute to get ready, I'll be out in less than three minutes."

"Thank you unnie! Love ya gal!"

"Whatever shorty."

"Hey!"

But the door shut and Eunha giggled. SinB looked at her weirdly, wasn't her reaction to the teasing weird?

"Well, now that that is settled, I'll go back to my assignments. Have fun Eunbi yah."

"Thanks Eunha unnie."

Waving as Eunha disappeared into their shared room, SinB took a seat on the couch. Looking around, she spotted a third door, she didn't notice it before, it was slightly camoflauged, as well as the small staircase that went up to it. Wasn't it just the four of them living together? Was this a dorm meant for six?

Hearing a door open, SinB stood up. At least she could learn about the roommate of her current person of curiosity.

======================

mmmmmm still no sinrin yet, but soon. I feel like I should have just put this as a separate story.....oh well