My wish for you

Moments with Her

An au where SinB is a photographer who had worked with Yerin(an idol/model) before and they're great best friends waiting to get go to the next step because they care too much for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SinB yah, I've got a free day next weekend, can we hang out? I'll fulfill you one wish if you agree."

SinB hummed as she snapped another shot of her surroundings.

"SinB? You listening, girl?"

"Mmhmm, when we meet next weekend we'll hang out and you'll grant me a wish for leaving me hanging for the last three months."

Hearing a puff of air on the other end of the line, SinB held in her giggles as she could imagine Yerin just puffing her cheeks in annoyance, huffing her emotions.

"We ARE going to meet next weekend! I swear my entire fortune!"

"Don't waste your entire fortune, I don't want it."

"SinB~~~ come on, just say yes and I'll hang up."

"I already agreed?"

Hearing the older whine, SinB smiled and tucked her phone to her shoulder, checking her photos as Yerin continued to whine.

"Buuuut you just said Mmhmm, are you sure you're not just saying that so you can stand me up this time? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee say yes?"

"Fine, yes I'm going to meet you next weekend. Where do you want to meet?"

"I'll go to your place, just wait for me ne?"

"Promise."

"Love ya gal!"

"Yea yea, see you soon bud."

Ending the call, SinB just breathed a happy sigh and pulled out her headset from her backpack, she was done taking pictures at this park, time to relax under the sun in the grass, listening to the hit singles by her favorite person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ding dooooong* *Ding doh* *Ding* *di* *didididididididididi*

"I'M COMING HANG ON LADY!"

Just from the sound of the doorbell, SinB knew who it was, running as fast as she could to stop the obnoxious sound repeating endlessly, she flung open the door only to be immediately enveloped in a hug.

Seeing as Yerin didn't say anything, SinB patted her back softly.

"You okay there? Didn't miss me or anything?"

"I definitely missed you."

Pulling back a bit, she saw from the corner of her eyes that Yerin's manager left and closed the door politely, seeing Yerin's somewhat tired expression, she pulled the older back into a hug.

"You sure you're okay?"

Yerin took a deep breath before breaking the hug.

"Yep! Perfectly fine. Did you think about your wish?"

SinB hummed, Yerin's reaction seemed a bit too forced in her opinion, pushing the idol to the couch, she sat her down before leaving to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, SinB pulled out her phone and rechecked Yerin's schedule for the last month, yep, just as she remembered, packed fully, back to back not stop promotions. Filling a mug with warm tea, SinB slipped a sleeping pill in as well.

"My wish,"

She started as she walked back to the couch, she noticed Yerin's dead expression before she visibly forced a smile.

"My wish is that you like this tea I made, I was testing tea leaves as a new hobby."

Yerin happily accepted the mug and smelled it.

"It smells nice, what did you put in it?"

Smiling as Yerin took a sip, SinB just put a finger to her lips in a coy way.

"It's a secret."

"But seriously, it tastes okay, what properties were you trying to make? Energy tea? Also, making me drink your experiment isn't really a wish, come on, hit me with another."

Just shaking her head softly, SinB just sat down next to Yerin gesturing her to finish her tea first.

"Have you been sleeping well?"

"As well as my job allows it, does it seem obvious through the makeup?"

"You're wearing makeup in MY presense?"

Yerin immediately shook her head.

"Uhm no! Just let me uh borrow your bathroom!"

SinB chuckled and pulled Yerin to sit back down.

"Just finish your tea first, it'll get cold. I'll be right back."

Getting Yerin's permission, SinB left for the bathroom, retrieving her makeup removal kit. When she returned to the livingroom, she saw that Yerin was beginning to drift off.

"I'm sorry SinB yah, I just seem to be super sleepy today."

"It's totally fine, here, let's remove your makeup and I'll let you know my real wish?"

"Okay!"

Although it was really mostly SinB removing the makeup on Yerin's face, she still smiled through the process, not at all annoyed at baby the older.

"Done! Now tell me your wish."

Seeing as Yerin's eyes now only opened halfway, SinB just pushed the idol to lay on the couch, planning on moving her to her bed after she had fallen asleep to avoid the idol's protesting.

"I want you to sleep. Rest this whole day with me okay? I'm a tired photographer too, come on."

"Eh? You want me to sleep?"

Yerin yawned and SInB playfully booped her nose.

"Yes, you overworked top idol. My wish is for you to rest."

"But I don't wanna....I wanna be with you."

"And I'm right here. Shhhh, just close your eyes."

Petting Yerin's hair for good measure, SinB grinned once Yerin was completely asleep. Once Yerin was asleep, nothing would wake her but her special alarm clock, which was at her apartment, not SinB's. Easily slipping her arms under Yerin, SinB carefully supported the sleeping idol, carrying her to the bed. After tucking her in, SinB pulled her laptop out and started to work on her photobook in the livingroom as Yerin slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blinking as she woke up, Yerin sat up immediately, this wasn't her room. This was SinB's room? How did she end up here?

Looking at the clock on the nightstand, she noted that it was 3am in the morning. She had arrived at SinB's at 9am, had she really slept for 18 hours?

Getting up, Yerin stretched, feeling much better and more rested than when she had arrived, scratching her head a little she wandered outside, wondering why the owner of this penthouse wasn't sleeping next to her, they were conmfortable sharing a bed.

Spotting SinB asleep on the coffee table hunched over her laptop, Yerin gave a small but frustrated sigh. Tapping the photographer's shoulder lightly, she woke her up. SinB was a light sleeper.

"Huh? What? I'm awake...."

Rubbing her face and stretching her neck, she yawned and looked around before spotting Yerin's grumpy face.

"Uhm....good morning?"

Yerin just hmph'd and turned away, sitting herself on the couch near the coffee table.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me?"

Seeing as Yerin didn't accept her apologies, SinB began to smile.

"You're sulking aren't you? Come on, forgive me? Pwease Yennie unnie?"

SinB spotted the tremble of the corner of Yerin's lip, the idol was trying not to melt to her rare aegyo. Crawling over from her seat on the floor, she leaned against Yerin's legs, her hands on her cheeks looking up at Yerin. She giggled as she noticed the quick glance that Yerin gave her.

"Forgive me? Pweaaaaaase?"

"Arrasso."

Although she had agreed, her body language said otherwise, as she still pouted and refused eye contact.

"I did it because I need you to be well rested to have fun."

"Have fun? We have three more hours until I have to leave here and fly to Japan for schedules."

"Well, I have fun just spending time with you, do you not?"

Yerin couldn't disagree.

"Come on, it's out of love, Yerin unnie."

"Fine...."

Seeing as Yerin seemed defeated, SinB just giggled and stood up to stretch, unintentionally showing off her toned stomach. Yerin helped her pull down her shirt.

"Waeyo unnie?  We've seen each other in swimsuits before."

Seeing Yerin's blush caught SinB offguard.

"...it's out of love."

When their eyes met, it was like the world had stopped as they stared into each other endlessly, they moved together, unknowingly, having no thoughts in their minds as they simultaneously leaned in closer. When their lips touched and their eyes closed, SinB almost let out a moan just from kissing Yerin, they had been holding back for so long.

After breaking apart, there was a short silence, until Yerin started laughing.

"What are we doing? Haha!"

"What do you mean?"

"How did we just both do that? I know for sure it wasn't one sided, I dare you to tell me it didn't make you feel good."

SinB just smiled shyly, it wasn't her forte to speak her emotions.

"I've liked you since our second time working together."

"And I've loved you since I saw you through the lens of my camera."

===================

oh cringe....what is thisssss......anyways, memoria hype anyone? :D