TUTORIAL & FAQ。

WANDERLUST。 mobile friendly story & chapter layouts    newest: PALE, QUAINT, & STILL
 

TUTORIAL

 

There are two ways to apply a layout:

  SOURCE CODE:

  1. Find the layout you wish to use from a LAYOUT GALLERY/SHOP (or wherever the code is provided) and copy the code.
  2. Open the chapter or foreword/description where you wish to apply the layout, and select "EDIT CHAPTER."
  3. In the "SOURCE CODE" of the editing mode, paste the code.
  4. Exit the "SOURCE" and begin to edit your layout with the desire content.

    Note: To paste text, highlight the desired area where you wish to place your text and then select "PASTE AS PLAIN TEXT" from the toolbar (seen as T on a clipboard). Paste your text there, and then select ok. You should now be able to see your text look the same as it did in the original layout.


  MARKETPLACE:

  1. Find the layout you wish to use in the LAYOUT MARKETPLACE, and purchase it.
  2. Go to your story and select the chapter or foreword/description you wish to apply the layout to.
  3. Scroll towards the bottom of the page until you see "CHANGE LAYOUT," and click it.
  4. Find the desired layout you purchased and select it by clicking "ACTIVATE FOR CHAPTER."
  5. Go into edit mode and type in [CONTENTID#] according to the placement in the layout preview, and make sure to close it with [/CONTENTID#].

    Note: Place one [CONTENTID#] before the text and then [/CONTENTID#] after the text. Without these, the layout won't work
 

FAQ

 

Q: Can I save my edited code on another website such as PASTEBIN, TEXTUPLOADER, or GISTHUB?
A: Yes, you can save your edited code on another website for future use. However, please do not redistribute that code or claim it as your own.

 

Q: Can I request a layout?
A: You can request a layout if and when I open requests, which you will know by checking the foreword.

 

Q: Can I change the font/colors/etc.?
A: Yes, you may change any details of the layout to suit your needs! Be it font, font size, colours, margins, etc., you can customize anything! All I ask is that you don't remove the credit.

 

Have any other questions? Leave a comment below or PM me and I will answer it!