Chapter 1 : Our First Meeting

Shadow Walker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Yi Kyung POV-

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

"Kyaaaaa oppaaa”

“Gezz can’t they enter other school?” Whine the blonde guy

“Molla.” 

Okay… what happen? How am I going to enter?

“Hmm guys… Mind to tell me what happen?” I ask to one of the boys that were leaning on the wall.

“There’s newbies.” They answered while rolling their eyes. Some of them just snigger while looking at the female student that were shouting and giggling.

“They act like there’s no boys in our school.” Said the second boy.

“Stupid girls.”

Well you guys are just jealous.

I let out a small chuckles and left the place as I used the back door to enter the school. I pulled my chair as soon as I reach my table. I keep on hearing gossip about the new transfer student. It’s kind of weird when school accepting new student in the middle years of school. And it became weirder when there’s a freaking 12 GUYS entering at the same time in the same classes. The newbie must be a hot stuff. My phone vibrate, new message coming in.

From: Hyehye

They’re from SM High.

 

Why student from SM high come here?

I text her back asking why

From: HyeHye

No clue. They will be in your class… Gud luck babe.

p/s: They doesn’t smell like human at all.

 

Doesn’t smell like human huh…

I keep my Cell phone in my bags as our homerun teacher enter with the 12 newbies.

Okay… The drama gonna start now. I thought as the girl’s in my class start ing include the queenka. I look at them from their head to their toes as they started to introduce themselves.

There is something different about them. HyeHye is right. They doesn’t smell like human at all. What are they?

I just shrug and decided to be careful until I knew who these 12 mysterious guys. I just started to ignore them and open up my notebook… Well it’s just an act tho.

Then class started as usual and after 1 hour, the bell rings. The girls start to form a crowd around the new student.

“Kang Yi Kyung?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter