Jung Wooseok

no dating in the office please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's nothing worse than being woken up by the earthquake like vibration of a phone on the side table followed by the blaring ringtone that was only a great decision at the time of setting it. Now add in a massive hangover and it’s a recipe for a painful morning. Wooseok lets the phone call end itself but the damage is done now, he’s awake albeit only barely alive. His eyes burn from the brightness of the screen when he tries to check which idiot called him so early in the morning (or so he thinks). Kim Hyojong. The call better have been for an apology. That guy was the one responsible for Wooseok’s current state, dragging him out clubbing and getting him wasted last night. Wooseok rolls over and stretches his arm out to feel the cold empty sheets on the other side of the bed. He can vaguely remember the night before. After getting home, he had drunkenly dialled Hyunggu who surprisingly showed up at his place not long after. The only memory he had of what happened after that was of cute Hyunggu sitting on top of him whilst ing his shirt, complaining about how much he reeked of alcohol. A shame really, he would have liked to remember more than that, like perhaps the touch and smell of Hyunggu’s delicate skin. Maybe next time.

Wooseok is roaming around his apartment half- with just a pair of worn out track pants on like a zombie. He’s making a poor attempt to clean up his place whilst he has a toothbrush in his mouth. He thinks he’s great at multi-tasking when he really isn’t. Upon hearing the doorbell ring, he’s sent into a flurry of actions, jogging to the bathroom to clean his mouth and wash his face, and then grabbing the nearest hoodie to put on, skipping the shirt altogether. He wonders who it could be. Maybe Hyunggu came back for more? He’s playing along with the naughty thought and opens the front door without checking.
“What took you so long?” The pout on Shinwon’s face naturally turns into a thin smile. He leans in to peck Wooseok’s cheek before making his way into the apartment that is like his second home, leaving Wooseok behind in a confused daze.
“Sorry, I just woke up.” Wooseok shuts the door behind him and anxiously watches Shinwon closely with jumpy eyes. It’s a good thing Hyunggu didn’t stick around after all. A really good thing.
“Just woke up? It’s nearly one in the afternoon. Also,” Shinwon leans against the kitchen counter and raises a curious brow, “since when do you drink coffee? I thought you hated it.”
“Hated. I don’t mind it now.” More like he didn’t mind the person who came with the coffee. Wooseok hurries over to slide his arms around Shinwon’s waist as a guise to check if Hyunggu had left anything else behind. Nothing else, just the mug of cold coffee and sachets of instant coffee on the bench. The image of a smiling Hyunggu wrapping his small hands around that very mug and looking out the window flashes across Wooseok’s mind. He makes a mental note to check near the bed and maybe in the bathroom just in case. Shinwon tilts his head against Wooseok’s and enjoys what he thinks is his boyfriend being adorably affectionate.

Wooseok and Shinwon properly met a year ago at Hyojong’s house-warming party. Before that, they were simply people who worked on the same floor but in completely different teams with little interaction.They naturally came together, being the two tallest people at the event, and bonded over teasing Hyojong about how low the ceiling was for them. The two hooked up, exchanged numbers, became friends with benefits and it just organica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter