Kang Hyunggu

no dating in the office please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunggu loves coffee. He can't get enough of it from the tasteless manufactured stuff to the fragrant freshly-roasted kind imported from overseas. It's an early morning at the office and Hyunggu is taking his sweet time in the office kitchen, standing by the window with his hands wrapped around a warm mug of coffee. A pair of arms embrace him from behind and he's stuck in an euphoric state. It feels warm and perfect. He only realises something is wrong when his neck becomes the playground for soft kisses followed by small bites. Hyunggu jerks his body away from whoever was behind him and turns around. There was absolutely no one who should be hugging him from behind, let alone doing things to his neck. Not during office hours anyway.

"Wooseok!" Hyunggu snaps at a restrained volume, "What the fxck are you doing!?" His panicking eyes were already scanning the vicinity. Luckily for him, there wasn't anyone around so he didn't have to consider hiring a hitman of any sort. That would probably cost a lot of money.

"Relax, it's just us. I checked." Wooseok is quick to disarm Hyunggu with a flash of his charming grin. Hyunggu continues to glare at him, unimpressed by his advances. He knew Wooseok simply could not keep his hands to himself despite being sternly told to keep things professional in the office. The light blush brushing Hyunggu's cheeks told a different story but that wasn't something he could control. Before Wooseok can pull him in closer by the waist, Hyunggu wriggles his way out with his elbow and storms off, already feeling Wooseok's eyes undressing him from behind. His phone vibrates in his back pocket and of course the message is from that idiot.

Wooseok: nice a** btw

It's not that dating was prohibited in the office. It was just common knowledge that it was heavily looked down upon by upper management. Feelings, at least the romantic type, were seen as a threat to the 'professional' environment that the office wanted to uphold. Not that that stopped people from getting together but it was something that image-obsessed people like Hyunggu wanted to steer clear of. He had been doing rather well to not get romantically involved with co-workers despite the unusually high number of cute guys on his floor. But that was until Wooseok's team moved to the same floor due to the new floor refurbishments taking place. Hyunggu first spoke to Wooseok when he accidentally took his papers from the printing room. After that, they exchanged the usual pleasantries whenever they ran into each other in the hallways, the kitchen, the bathroom. Although resistant to the idea at first, Hyunggu had to admit, Wooseok was total eye-candy. The guy was handsome as , always had his black hair neatly slicked back, wore tailored suits that were tight in all the right places, and couple that with his alluring voice and devilish grin, it was hard not to develop a small crush on him. Or a big one, whatever. Hyunggu had to actively tell himself to not get involved in Wooseok but that proved to be too hard in the end.

It started maybe two months ago. Wooseok and Hyunggu were assigned to the same project team working on a new contract that was going to be signed. An unfortunate twist of fate, now that Hyunggu looks back on it. Like any new contract, it came with long hours which le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter