snow

Gfriend one shot

UmB

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It is early morning in the end of november. A girl stir in her bed, her hand reaching around the bed looking for something, or in this case, someone. She force herself to sit when she can't find the person she was looking for. Pulling the blanket up to cover her body, she look around the room looking at the pile of clothes scattered all around the room, an evidence of whatever happen last night. A blush slowly creep up her face as she finally realised what happens. she remembers all the moan and whimpers that happen the night before.

"So, i finally did it with her" she says, before the door suddenly burst open, revealing a slim, red-haired girl wearing nothing but a oversized shirt holding on to what looks like a small table with tons of food with her hands.

"I have planned for us to have a breakfast in bed considering your legs might be sore because of what happen last night" the girl says

"Not really, but appreciate the effort, SinB-ah" the girl on the bed says with a shy smile on her face.

"no problem, Umji-ah" SinB says.

"are you not tired? after what happen last night?" Umji ask

"nah, not really, i have a good sleep" SinB reply

"But-"

"Before you say anything anymore, let's eat before the food get cold, i'm hungry" SinB says cutting off Umji's word

The 2 girls then proceed to eat the food that SinB made. after they done eating, SinB and Umji both cuddle in front of the TV watching whatever is on the TV. after a while, Umji randomly look out the window to look at the weather, before noticing that it is snowing.

"SinB-ah, look outside" Umji says while turning her face to look at SinB. she then noticed her face are so close to SinB's face and blush starts to creep up Umji's face.

"Aigoo, my baby's face is red, why are you still embarrased because our face are close while we have already see each other ?" SinB tease(like how i tease my reader by writing a story where they have s*x without writing the s*x part lmao)

"Shut up SinB-ah" Umji proceed to cover her red face while smacking SinB with her other hand

"Come on Umji-ah, let's play in the snow since nothing is good on TV anyway" SinB pulls Umji's hands to make her stand up and go to their room to change their clothes.

After a while both of them are fully clothed, prepare to play out in the snow. Umji is the first one out of the house because she is excited to play in the snow.

"SinB-ah, hurry up" Umji screams while SinB is leisurely walking down the stairs

"yeah, yeah, calm down you little kid" SinB says while smiling at Umji's cuteness (who wouldn't)

as soon as SinB comes out of the house, she is welcomed by a snowball to the face thrown by non other than our resident kid, Umji

"Gotcha" Umji says while laughing out loud

"Yewon-ie" SinB says while smiling devilishly

Umji is getting nervous because she got a really bad feeling about the way SinB calls her real name. and it comes true when SinB suddenly throw a tons of snowball out of nowhere. Umji then run around the yard trying to run away from SinB's barrage of snowball (which for the story purpose, just appear out of thin air). the two lovebirds just run around the yard playing around with snows until SinB grab a hold of Umji's hoodie and make both of them fall on the snow with SinB on top of Umji.

The two of them just look at each other while blushing, both of them just look at each other's eyes. both pair of eyes look down at each others lips not daring to make the first move. SinB her lips and slowly but surely move forward closing the gap between their lips and kiss Yewon's lips. The two lovers then proceed to kiss for a while before umji, feeling a burst of courage, SinB's lips asking for entrance which SinB granted. the two lover proceed to make out in the snow before continuing their "personal business" in their room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello, welcome to my new oneshot that i write instead of continuing my 2 stories, i really want to continue it, but my mood is not there to continue it rn, i am writing this on purpose of trying to get myself pump up enough to maybe continue my stories draft. i might change my storytelling style a few times in this one shots, because i am experimenting on a few way of storytelling to make sure i found my own unique way.. thanks for reading

 

Pic source: https://id.pinterest.com/pin/660762576568478010/