Chapter-1

Days Gone By

NO ONE POV

Hayoung woke up from a loud knock in Her door.

"Aishh that dream again." She mutters while combing Her hair.

"Hayoung ah you need to get ready or You'll be late." Chorong said as She keeps on knocking on Her door.

"I'm already up Unnie, i'm going to have My shower." She says while walking through Her bathroom.

"I'm going to prepare Our breakfast, hurry up. You only have 35 minutes." Chorong said making Her way to the kitchen.

"Okay Unnie!!!" She shouts while beginning Her shower.

"Why do I keep on having dreams about that girl?" She thought while applying shampoo to Her hair.

 

 

 

 

IN THE KITCHEN

Chorong already finished cooking their breakfast? She makes some coffees too.

"Hayoung ah are you already finished? Come and let's have breakfast." Chorong said after sipping Her coffee.

"Yes unnie, i'm done already." She said while combing Her hair. She's already in the kitchen door walking to sit beside Her unnie.

"Hmm smells good" She said having a bite of Her sandwich.

"Have you seen my phone Unnie?" She asked in between bites turning to Chorong.

"No, maybe You forgot it in Your bedside table. While using it last night for your games." Chorong answered in a matter of factly tone.

"Eh? Ohh you're right Unnie." She said munching the last bit of Her sandwich and stepping out to go to Her room.

Chorong just laughed at her.

"Found it" She says walking out Her room and went back to Chorong.

"I'm going Unnie. See ya later. And please don't let Your girlfriend touch My game console while I'm at the school.." She said facing Chorong and giving Her a pout.

"I won't, don't worry. Go now or you'll be late." Chorong said smiling.

"Be sure Unnie." She said kissing Her unnie's cheeks. And went out the house.

 

MEANWHILE

Chorong is bored and called Her girlfriend to spend time with Her.

"What took Her so long?" She thought while fixing Her hair. She went to the living room and texted Her girlfriend asking where She is.

 

 

 

IN THE SCHOOL-

"Hayoung ah! Wait!" A girl called Her with a book in Her arm.

Hayoung halt Her steps and turn Her back.

"Ohh Namjoo unnie? I thought You're already in the classroom." She says with a confused looks on Her face.

"Supposed. But I got caught in the traffic. I was really pissed but Our driver gave Me foods, that's why I am calm now. Want some?" Namjoo said with a smile offering Her a chocolate bar.

"Thanks unnie." She said happily accepting it. They walked side by side and when to their classroom.

They were chit chatting when their prof. Arrived. They start discussing about their subject.

"This is boring, might as well take a nap." She said while docking Her head down. She slowly drifts to sleep.

 

"I'm here again, would i see Her here again?" She mutters while walking through the trees.

"This place is beautiful yet scary at the same time." She keeps on walking until She found a huge tree. She sit there for awhile when her eyes caught a familiar figure.

"Hey!! wait up!" she called out turning to the figure walking fast to catch up with it.

"Gosh she is so fast, where did She even go?" She mutters catching her breath.

She walks to Her right until she reached a big brown house with a nature vibe it has a beautiful style.

"Should I come in?" She debated but went with it anyway.

"Hhm seems like the door isn't locked.." she said turning the knob.

"Hello anybody here?" She asked roaming the house. She keeps on looking at the things inside that house.

"Wow They really have a great design in this house. I wonder who's the owner of this." She said amazed by the house.

She went to the next door and open it. She found out She was in a music room, She turns her back and walk near the couch.

'Gosh i'm tired. I need water..' She thought wiping her sweat.

She starts walking again searching for the kitchen, at last She found it. She turns the knob slowly to not cause any noise. But got bewildered of what She saw.

There near the sink, the girl is standing gracefully whom She saw outside, She is wearing a red dress with Her ponytail.

The girl is humming to a sound She doesn't know but found it revelling to Her ears.

"H-h-hey.." She says awkwardly cursing Herself from stuttering. But The girl didn't notice Her.

She tries again and to Her luck the girl slowly looks towards Her with a slight frown in Her face.

"I saw you outside, and tried to call you but you didn't hear Me." She says glancing awkwardly at the girl. The girl didn't speak yet, it seems like She is examining Her with the way She looks at Her.

Finally the girl spoke with a smile on Her face.

"You're the one who called Me at saverou? I thought it's one of my relatives." The girl says looking at her.

"Saverou? Eh, What is that?" She asked confusedly walking near the girl but having enough distance from them.

"The place where you see Me outside, that's the name. Do you need anything?" The girl answered in a melodic low voice.

"w-w-water. I need water. If you don't mind. And i'm sorry for barging in your house just like that.." She said lowering her head because she is really embarassed.

"Alright, water it is. You don't have to apologized. Every guest is welcome to My house." The girl said  smiling a bit. Giving Her the water She needed.

"But still.." She argued before drinking Her water.

"Aren't You going to ask who I am? Or what am I doing here?" She asked turning Herself to face the girl.

"I know You or what You're going to do here. Your name is Hayoung right? She said while combing Her hair. Looking through the window.

"Wait how do You know My name?" She asked surprised that the girl know Her name.

*blagggg* She got startled by the sound of someone who throws something on the door.

"I'll tell you next time but now you need to hurry and left this house. Before they come in." The girl said pushing Her through the secret passage.

"But will We able to meet again?" She asked stopping, facing the girl.

"We will eventually." the girl replied walking back.

"May I know your name?" She asked hoping to get the name of the girl before She leaves.

The girl smiled at Her and tells Her.

"NAEUN, that's My name." She spoke delicately.

"Naeun ah!!" She uttered before disappearing into the dark.

 

 

 

CLASSROOM

Namjoo keeps on waking Her up.

"Hayoung ah wake up already, the class has ended 20 minutes ago. We need to go." Namjoo said while slightly shaking Her.

"Naeun ah!!" She half yelled startling Namjoo in the process.

"Urghh Hayoung ah You almost gave Me a heart attack." Namjoo whined clutching Her chest.

She looks at Her surrounding and found Herself in Her classroom again.

"Its just a dream, but why do it feels so real?" She mutters to Herself.

"Naeun? What is it? Is that a new resto name?" Namjoo asked excitedly while waiting for Hayoung to fix herself.

"No unnie, don't mind it. Come on let's grab Our lunch I know You are hungry." She said offering her hand to Her friend.

They walked hand in hand to go to the cafeteria. They met up with their friends in their usual table.

"Hey guys" greeted the eye smiling girl who sit beside her.

"Hey to you too." Namjoo greeted back to the eye smiling girl.

"Hey Yennie" she greeted her back.

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---