Chapter 1

It's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The worst part of this whole situation is that no one could've seen it coming. Or maybe they all did and Chengxiao is just a little oblivious.Chengxiao admits that she was more than just a little shocked when Xuan Yi told her. But after thinking for a while, it sort of made sense? As much as it could anyway. Xuan Yi was always clinging to Bona and the heart eyes may have been a big clue. Honestly speaking, it's not Chengxiao's fault she didn't notice. "What do I do Chengxiao?" Xuan Yi's nervous and worried tone caught her off guard. Xuan Yi was the joker in their group and she rarely showed this side of her. This must mean a lot to her. Trying to sound as comforting as possible, Chengxiao hugged her friend tightly. 
"Xuan Yi, Bona unnie is amazing but so are you. I'm sure it will work out just fine. Is there anything I can do to help you?"
Xuan Yi nervously chuckled under her breath.
"Actually.. I was wondering if you could hang out with her and find out what she thinks of me or dating members or even dating girls in general? I'm too scared I'll slip up and blurt it out."
"Of course I'll do that." Chengxiao replied with a smile. "You should hang out with her more often as well." She advised. "Getting closer is always the first step." Chengxiao finished with a wink.
Xuan Yi giggled and hit her lightly but Chengxiao smiled. Seeing Xuan Yi enamoured over Bona was adorable. "So what is it about Bona unnie that has stolen your heart?" Chengxiao asked with a teasing gr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter