Revenge

Our (Fake) Engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “We can make her free from any charge” said Lawyer Choi to Joonyoung when they hold a small meeting along with Rain and Yunho

“Is there any condition to cancel this argument?” Yunho asked, “Don’t get me wrong, but Taeyeon seems like ready to pay her not-so-crime after all”

“If she wired some money to her account and the prosecutor find it” said the Lawyer Choi while reading the documents, “That’s the only one thing that I afraid since the start”

“Taeyeon didn’t say anything about it” Yunho thinks for a while, “Or maybe she thought she would be getting the punishment because of this?”

“Because she takes the money?” Rain furrowed his eyebrows, “We can make her free, this is easy”

“If she wants to be” Yunho reminded, “I doubt she wants it”

“Me too” Joonyoung added, “I won’t hurt her principle though we need it to make her free”

“Uncle, we need to talk to her” said Yunho, he takes some documents at the table, “I do afraid about her”

“Don’t worry, Yunho” Joonyoung smiled, “She knows what should she does later. We need to prepare about the early investigation though”

Rain and Yunho nod in agreement

“Anyway, Jihoon Hyung, you need to say sorry to Taeyeon” said Yunho, “You always being so hateful to her”

Rain grinned, “Oops, Uncle also said it yesterday. I planned to have a drink with her tonight”

“With Jessica?”

“Of course not” Rain laughed, “I guess Jess will glare at me all the time and it will reduce my time with Taeyeon, I need to talk privately to her”

“What did you say to Jess then?” Joonyoung asked

“Taeyeon said that she will meet me after dinner and Jessica texted me, threatening about making Taeyeon safe or else she will barge with Taehee” Rain laughed again, “OMG, Jess is so protective”

“Sure, she is” Joonyoung smiled when remembering about her daughter

******

“Hey” Rain waved his hand when Taeyeon entered the lounge, he called her to join the table at the corner with her

“I thought you want me to meet at the Club” said Taeyeon after placed her order to the waitress, “This lounge is good”

“This is under our company too” Rain chuckled, “No one will capture us here, Club is too crowded and I heard you are charmer so I’m afraid if something get wrong, Jess will kill me”

“She’s asleep” Taeyeon replied, “I tucked her to bed before came here”

“You are so… lovely”

“Thanks, Oppa”

“Anyway…” Rain put his wine glass, “I called you here for saying sorry”

“Huh?” Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows, “For?”

“Everything, I always being the bitter one to you. Even when you faced the problem last time, I offered to make you jailed and called off the engagement”

“Oppa” Taeyeon eyeing her drink, “That’s reasonable for you. I know you would hate me because of the cases that happened to Sooyeon”

“But still, you deserve more. You deserve to be the part of my family. You make Jessica happy, Taeyeon-ah. I never saw with my own eyes, but you make it visible that Jessica could be happy with you”

Rain lighted his cigarette and offered to Taeyeon, in which the latter accepted it

“You know right, Jess is like princess on our family and every one who messed up with her means messed up with the whole family. That’s why I was getting mad when saw about the problem on your family business. I thought you engaged with Jessica with the bad purpose and it would hurt her as well”

“At the first time, I just wanted to save my business, Oppa” Taeyeon blew the smoke, “I was ready to this fake engagement, though I need to be fake in front of camera or else. But as time goes by, Sooyeon stole my heart and before I realized, I just want to make her happy”

“Then make her happy, Taeyeon” Rain smiled, “I know you can, I know you are capable of it”

“Thanks for trusting me” Taeyeon smiled, “I’m so happy to hear that”

“I might be the last one from the cousins that give you the blessing” Rain chuckled, “Well, Donghae’s case last time always drove me mad”

“Oppa, can you do me a favor? I don’t think another oppas will agree with me”

“I feel something criminal that I like” Rain grinned, “What is this, Tae?”

“I want to pay back the punch that Donghae gave me when we just met”

“WHAT? He punched you? He deserves more that one punch” Rain smirked, “Meet me after work tomorrow, Taeyeon. Make sure Jessica doesn’t know about it. I do afraid she will tell Taehee and my wife will punish me”

“Don’t worry” Taeyeon smiled widely

******

“What did you do with Rain Oppa last night?” Jessica asked when prepared the breakfast for Taeyeon, the latter woke up early and Jessica decided to make American breakfast for her fiancée

“We talked about the last case on the company” Taeyeon takes a big bite on the toast, “Also, Oppa said sorry to me because he’s being negative to me all the time”

“Ah, that Oppa” Jessica chuckled. Among her Oppas, Rain is the hard one. He always being the guard to his dongsaengs since he’s the oldest. Different with Yunho who had three years gap with him, Yunho tend to calm like Jessica, “I hope he didn’t make you uneasy”

“He did but now that’s done” Taeyeon grinned, “I’m so happy when Rain Oppa said he gave me the blessing”

“Good to hear that” Jessica placed the coffee. She takes a seat beside Taeyeon and leaned her head onto her shoulder

“What’s wrong, Baby girl?” Taeyeon pecks her head, “Are you feeling unwell?”

“Yea, I want to take my absence for today” Jessica closed her eyes, “Too many things to handled nowadays, let’s having a short holiday”

“Maybe after the first investigation finished?” Taeyeon moves her arm to circled Jessica’s waist. The latter leaned her head closer and Taeyeon pecks her head again, “I don’t think it’s fine for us go when the mess still lingering”

“I see” Jessica huffed and Taeyeon can’t miss the disappointed sighs from the younger girl

“Sweetie…” Taeyeon takes Jessica’s hand and intertwined their fingers, “We will have a time after this, okay?”

“Okay” Jessica nods before grazes Taeyeon’s shoulder with her nose, up to her jawline before pecks her cheek, “I prepared your clothes, go change”

“Are you taking absence?”

“Ah nope, I remember I have something to do at the office”

“Don’t push yourself, okay?” Taeyeon pecks Jessica’s forehead before the younger girl takes her neck for the long and intimate kiss to start the day

“Anyway, why don’t you just do to work with me? I’m not taking a long time for preparing” said Taeyeon after Jessica’s lips left hers

“Hmm, okay” Jessica looks at her watch

“Wait for me” Taeyeon walked backward while sending a love sign to Jessica which makes the younger girl muttered dork before smiling widely at Taeyeon

*****

“Unnie, you scheduled to have the investigation on the next two days” said Yeri when Taeyeon w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter