The Third Story.

Memories: After. {On Hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

- Okay. So two stories down. One more to go. - I say a bit more excited than before. I'm starting to enjoy this and I prepare to continue when my classmate Minhyuk speaks up interrupting me. 

- Are you kidding me! What was that? - 

- What was what? - I ask confused.     

- That ending. - 

- Yeah, I'm with Minhyuk on this one. Are you really going to say that's how that story ends? - Sera says once again as she lets out a sigh of annoyance. 

- It is. Why? Didn't you like it? Well, maybe because this story might be a fake one. - I say smiling but  Minhyuk raises his hand again. 

- I doubt it. And I even have a theory. The clues you gave. One: The dimples. You kept repeating "Jaehyun's dimples" and that must be a clue because you also have dimples. You didn't mention a physical trait of "Jungkook" or "Yeeun" so that is important. - he says. 

- Oh, I notice that, too. - another classmate adds. 

- I know. The second clue: You're a loud person. When you're not reading you're the loudest in the classroom. And last but not least: You're competitive and athletic. You're the best at sports. - 

I nod along with all the points he made but when he stares at me trying to get an answer to his theory, I just shrug my shoulders with an unreadable expression. 

- I also have a theory. - Eunbi says. - A few weeks ago I saw you at a coffee place with these older boys who are twins. And because of the way they acted toward you, I'm pretty sure they're your older brothers. - 

- Wait, are you saying that because "Jaehyun" is a twin, he'd have twins as well? - Miyeon asks her.
Eunbin nods. 

- There could be a possibility and I think... - 

- They could be her cousins, though. - A voice speaks up making everyone turned to the direction it came. 

At the back of the classroom, Seojoon lifted his head as he yawned and looked at his surrounding. 

- So you're not sleeping, Seojoon. - Mrs. Yoon says.  

- I'm not, Mrs. Yoon. I'm paying attention. - 

- Good. Because after Sowon is done, you're next. - 

Seojoon then mouths at me to stretch the story and I nod at him while I give him a thumbs up. No problem, I tell him. 

- Hold on. What did you mean by your comment? - Eunbi asks Seojoon. 

- Exactly that. Why are you so sure those boys are her older brothers? They could be her cousins. Also, that physical trait of "Jaehyun", Sowon might have gotten it from him if he's her uncle. - 

With Seojoon's answer, the rest of the class turned their heads back to me. 

- Yes, thank you very much, Seojoon. Now, let's continue the subject of the twins, shall we? - I say with a loud voice. 

You know how some people say with twins, there's always going to be en evil one. Well, everyone who met the Jung twins would take one look at the girl's angelic smile and say if there's an evil twin it had to the brother. 

But they would be wrong. 

Because everyone who actually knew the twins would never call the girl an angel. She was the opposite, in fact. She was the little devil. 

 Her name is Jung Chaeyeon.   


 

Story 3. You and Me. 
 

For the first story, we started with the discovering of the banner which exposed Jeongmin's cheating. For the second story, we started after. For this one, we start before. 

It was a beautiful Sunday morning and Chaeyeon laid on the floor right next to the open door of Jaehyun's bedroom. Why was she there? 

Well, one specific thing you need to know about Chaeyeon is that there are two moods of her that created chaos for the people around her. When she was bored and when she was unhappy. 

Another th

Please log in to read the full chapter