Broken.

Memories: After. {On Hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

Next day Eunwoo went to school to once again be questioned the moment she entered. This time not only her classmates approached her, pretty much the whole school came to her. She heard them saying she was friends with that other girl. 

- Hey, Jaehyun's fangirl. Is it true that your friend is Jungkook's girlfriend? - 

- What friend? - she asked since they could be talking about Chaeyeon. 

- The one who is always reading. - 

"What?" 

- Where did you hear that? - she asked again knowing that it was probably a new rumor about Jungkook that came up. 

- Jungkook said it himself. To Jeongmin. -

The students gave all kind of strange looks to Eunwoo when she responded laughing at that. It was so funny to her. 

- Let's just go. She's a weirdo. - they said and left her alone. 

This gave Eunwoo the chance to go to the classroom holding the bag with the treats she prepared the night before. She was planning on giving a taste to Jaehyun at lunchtime. 

But as much as Eunwoo tried to convince Yeeun to go to the cafeteria, the girl didn't want to go. She was afraid of people having discovered her past from the whisperings she had heard about her that day. Eunwoo told her the real reason of the whisperings.    

Then the two girls went to look for Jungkook. They found him in the rooftop of the main building but Eunwoo could only see Jaehyun was there. And when the boy stood up to leave to the gym to practice, she ran after him. 

- Jaehyun, wait for a second. I made the treats yesterday. Taste one, please. - she yelled. 

Jaehyun stopped short and turned to her with surprise. 

- Did you still make the treats? With your arm like that? - 

- It doesn't hurt anymore. Look! - 

Eunwoo wiggled her arm in an attempt to prove she was fine but "Ouch" came out of making Jaehyun laugh. 

- What am I going to do with you, Eunwoo? - he sighed as he stretched out his hand and Eunwoo gave him a treat. 

She waited patiently as he tasted it and he gave her a thumbs up. 

- It's delicious. I like it. But I really have to go. I'll see you later. - 

Eunwoo watched him go feeling proud about herself since he liked them and as she turned around she almost bumped into Seokmin, who was right behind her with a big smile on his face. 

- What do you have there? - he asked pointing at the bag she was carrying.

- Chocolate... - 

- Can I have some? - 

Eunwoo nodded at his request and gave him one to taste. The boy seemed to like it as his smile just grew wider. 

- This is really good. Can I have some more? - 

And just like that, Eunwoo stayed there for ten minutes as Seokmin ate the treats he kept asking for. She couldn't refuse because she wasn't the type to deny sharing food. 

- It has a sweet flavor and the texture is perfect. It melts in your mouth and it's so delicious. You have a talent for this. - he said as he asked for more. 

- Yep. These are great. Did you make these yourself, Jaehyun's fangirl? -  

"What? He had been eating the treats and he doesn't even know my name?" Eunwoo thought to herself.

They had been classmates for almost a year already and sure, they have never spoken to each other but he should know her name. She knew his. This upset her and she put the bag away. 

- These are all the treats I made and I need them for Saturday so... - 

- Okay. Thank you, Jaehyun's fangirl. - 

- Oh, and by the way, my name is Eunwoo. - she said as she walked away. 

- Sure, Jaehyun's fangirl. Bye. - he said last and she rolled her eyes. 

Luckily, he wouldn't talk to her again. 

At the end of the day, Eunwoo along with Yeeun and Chaeyeon were told they had to clean the gym for an entire month as their punishment. They worked in silence as it seemed the three were tired and afterward, Eunwoo left with Chaeyeon. 

- That Hyunggu kid is your classmate, isn't he? - Chaeyeon asked her and she said yes. - So... what is his deal? - 

- Huh? - 

- What is he like? - 

Eunwoo didn't think much of Chaeyeon's questions but couldn't give a proper response. 

- He doesn't talk to anyone so I don't know much. But he's Kino and I do know a bit about him. - 

- Yes, he is Kino... - Chaeyeon said as she stayed pensive. 

- Oh, I know this expression. That can't be good news. - A boy said to Chaeyeon and Eunwoo turned to the newcomer. 

- Then you know better than to mess with me. - the girl said as she walked away, leaving Eunwoo alone with Seokmin. 

The boy glanced immediately at the bag she was still carrying and she tried to quickly go but he stopped her. 

- What are you doing this late in school? Were you also punished? You shouldn't be involved in street fights. - he said and Eunwoo was already annoyed by him so she replied. 

- Why weren't you punished? I'm sure you were involved with the exposure incident. - 

- Who, me? Not at all. I didn't do anything. - he put his arms up in an innocent gesture but Eunwoo saw how his lips trembled a little. 

- I think Jaehyun and Jungkook

Please log in to read the full chapter